Is Obama a Cult?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
I signed up for Organizing for America and am convinced it's a cult and the cult members will need to be deprogrammed in 2012 when they lose all power.

They act like they're a cult, they treat anyone who signs on as a cult member.

I feel I'm in constant contact with Obama and his Inner Circle.

I'm tempted to sent money and make calls whenever they ask.

When does it become too much?

I signed up for Organizing for America and am convinced it's a cult and the cult members will need to be deprogrammed in 2012 when they lose all power.

They act like they're a cult, they treat anyone who signs on as a cult member.

I feel I'm in constant contact with Obama and his Inner Circle.

I'm tempted to sent money and make calls whenever they ask.

When does it become too much?

Only you weak minded individuals seem to have this problem. How else could Caribou Barbie become a millionaire so quickly? Good show!

Boeing54kueuvg.jpg

I support Federal funding of deprogramming anyone who signed onto Organizing for America

both parties are cults, christianity is a cult, as are many religions much of the time. Sports addiction is a kind of cult. America loves a good cult. We are sleeple.

I signed on for that too. I still get the texts and emails, they tend to be more annoying. I usually just ignore them though. I keep forgetting to do something about that.

Cult is a little far.

He's like a rock star.

Just like you see the shitty actions of rock stars, but don't care b/c they are stars. these people also see the crap obama does, but don't care b/c he's a star.

His fall from grace will mimic any boy band ever heard.

I signed on for that too. I still get the texts and emails, they tend to be more annoying. I usually just ignore them though. I keep forgetting to do something about that.

Try and leave.... let's see if they kidnap you. If you disappear from the board, we'll know to send in a rescue mission.

Try and leave.... let's see if they kidnap you. If you disappear from the board, we'll know to send in a rescue mission.

Thanks, but I fear that if you did send a rescue mission it'd probably end up looking like this:

wacothemovie.jpg

:lol::lol:

No, Obama is not a cult as used in the OP (as a pejorative). It's more likely that the tea party is a cult, given the attire many wear (18th century garb), and that the vast majority are white, overweight and have the critical thinking skills of a reptile.

• Thanks
Reactions: Cal
No, Obama is not a cult as used in the OP (as a pejorative). It's more likely that the tea party is a cult, given the attire many wear (18th century garb), and that the vast majority are white, overweight and have the critical thinking skills of a reptile.

At least reptiles serve a purpose.

And they're better looking.

Last edited:

At least reptiles serve a purpose.

I think they'd rather serve a porpoise.

Forum List

Back