Is no one else concerned about the current Administration?

RightofCenter

Mar 16, 2009
Midwest
Holy Mother of God, I am starting to see signs of impending doom already in the infantile Obama administration! A month ago, I was happy they were trying, now I wish they would all stop, look and listen.

Of course, first and foremost is the AIG debacle. Billions of American taxpayer money, shipped overseas (read: 40 ft cargo containers full.)

Next is the fact that there is only one person on the US Treasury website, Geithner, and 4 others have withdrawn their application and said, "sorry, we aren't interested!"

Next is the fact that America is teetering and our money isn't being spent wisely. Its being spent fast, just not wisely. Or even intelligently. Am I the only one that smells the makings of massive government corruption here?

Why is our money going overseas so fast?

Why is a company that is losing money, paying bonuses?

Why is a company that should have its front doors padlocked and US Marshals hauling its books out, still open (AIG, among others)

Why is the US Govn and Treasury allowing this to happen? Bonuses, when they LOST billions? How stupid do they think the public is? Or are they just looting the vault before the fire sale. (Ayep!)

Pay attention. Bawney Fwank wants to cap pay on Wall Street!

Danger should be at bright bright RED

Bawney Fwank the biggest moron ever shoved down the throats of the American people and guess who did it? That's right.. you guessed it. Democrats. :cuckoo:

Yes very concerned and those of us who truly are need to set our eyes/goals on 2010. We also have a couple of GOP senators that need to be watched. Those 3/4 are more interested in being invited to all those beltway parties than working on keeping our new King in line. I tried of hearing senators saying how smart, bright, etc..Obama is. That's a given, however fight his policies.

Yes very concerned and those of us who truly are need to set our eyes/goals on 2010. We also have a couple of GOP senators that need to be watched. Those 3/4 are more interested in being invited to all those beltway parties than working on keeping our new King in line. I tried of hearing senators saying how smart, bright, etc..Obama is. That's a given, however fight his policies.

To spell out the obvious, is to sometimes call it in question....
– Eric Hoffer – The Passionate State of Mind

Oh please. Obama and his crew cannot do any lasting damage to this country, any more or less than Carter did. The only thing they can damage is themselves and the Democrat Party, just like Carter did.

Stop it with the Chicken Little nonsense.

Oh please. Obama and his crew cannot do any lasting damage to this country, any more or less than Carter did. The only thing they can damage is themselves and the Democrat Party, just like Carter did.

I do disagree with this

When a program is put in to the government... you do not see it leave... if this administration does somehow get in universal health care, etc... it will do LASTING damage that will be almost impossible to get out

I do disagree with this

When a program is put in to the government... you do not see it leave... if this administration does somehow get in universal health care, etc... it will do LASTING damage that will be almost impossible to get out
It can be undone. Most all of Carter's nonsense was.

This stuff of "Obama's destroying the country" is really silly.

Holy Mother of God, I am starting to see signs of impending doom already in the infantile Obama administration! A month ago, I was happy they were trying, now I wish they would all stop, look and listen.

Of course, first and foremost is the AIG debacle. Billions of American taxpayer money, shipped overseas (read: 40 ft cargo containers full.)

Next is the fact that there is only one person on the US Treasury website, Geithner, and 4 others have withdrawn their application and said, "sorry, we aren't interested!"

Next is the fact that America is teetering and our money isn't being spent wisely. Its being spent fast, just not wisely. Or even intelligently. Am I the only one that smells the makings of massive government corruption here?

Why is our money going overseas so fast?

Why is a company that is losing money, paying bonuses?

Why is a company that should have its front doors padlocked and US Marshals hauling its books out, still open (AIG, among others)

Why is the US Govn and Treasury allowing this to happen? Bonuses, when they LOST billions? How stupid do they think the public is? Or are they just looting the vault before the fire sale. (Ayep!)

Its called Reparational Re-engineering or Social Slavery on the only class of people that work in this country and their descendants for decades to come, its OBAMAs pay back.. goto the following link and listen to the radio interview with Obama and it will become all to clear...
YouTube - Obama Bombshell Redistribution of Wealth Audio Uncovered

THe real prob in America lies with people that have no opinion, take no sides, and do absolutely nothing... What are you willing to give up just to get along??? -Whitelion

I do disagree with this

Absolutely correct!

I do disagree with this

It can be undone. Most all of Carter's nonsense was.

This stuff of "Obama's destroying the country" is really silly.

Some things still remain undone from Carter. Forget the foreign policy issues, here are two Carter domestic policy items we are still stuck with:

We still have a Department of Education continuing its damage to our education system; that is because its in the hands of the NEA, makng that department first of all beholden to a union instead of the children whose education it is charged to care for. Isn't the state of our children's education one of today's greatest causes of concern?

Another huge national issue is energy: We still have a ban against nuclear fuel reprocessing (Which Carter made permanent in 1977; he feared rogue use of it) leaving us with no place to put our nuclear fuel waste. All the while France, getting at least 70% of their energy from nuclear power, reprocesses it all with the final amount they have left over after 30 years stored under the floor or a single room at La Hague. (We've spent billions on Yucca Mountain because of that policy and, and have a wilted nuclear power generation industry)

If you put up with the last 8 years without worrying, then you don't have a damn thing to worry about now.

You dam sure dont, because when this guys done(Obama), there wont be shit left in a hand bag??? except for of course 9000 ear marks and few trillion dollars of debt in which we will never live down... not the last 8 years son, the last 20 years combined! Bush, Clinton, Bush = OBAMA

THe real prob in America lies with people that have no opinion, take no sides, and do absolutely nothing... What are you willing to give up just to get along??? -Whitelion

I don't see what everybody's worried about.

It's just the masters fleecing the economy again.

They do this periodically just like farmers periodically cull their herd.

I think that Obama's policies can do severe damage to this country just like Carter did. Had Carter not sat there and allowed islamic nutjobs hold our embassy hostage for 444 days we would never have seen the rise in terrorism that we've seen. Thirty years later we STILL haven't been able to fix the perceived weakness in our character that Carter left. Yeah, Obama and crew are capable of inflicting lasting damage to this country just like Carter.

If you put up with the last 8 years without worrying, then you don't have a damn thing to worry about now.

I sure as hell spent the last 8 years worrying... now it's a full-fledge panic.

Obama is one-upping Bush on the most incompetent President we have ever had, period.

It's still downright surprising that the Chinese are bailing us out, but as soon as they smarten up and pull the rug from under us and stop investing in t-bills, we are royally screwed.

Forum List

Back