Is NEWT the next Flavor of the Month GOP Candidate Front Runner?

When are you going to smart up and realize that every single Republican candidate can beat Obama?

The man has serious issues.

Bull crap!!! If every single Republican candidate can beat Obama, why are you right wingers on this site not standing by the candidate of your choice??? NONE of you ever say who you are for or who is your favorite. Why not??? I think you all know they suck but don't want to say so. :lol:

You will find that I have been saying Newt is the man since day 1. I have defended against the spin and rhetoric spewed about the other candidtaes but I have always said Newt will be the one.

And in my eyes, the only candidate Obama fears is Newt. Newt is the one person Obama does NOT want to debate.....and the way Newt has played his candidacy is perfect. Low key, let the others knock each other out....and when the time comes, say his piece.

Well, the time is here.....and I dare any other GOP candidate try to out debate him. They wont even try.

And when Newt is up agaiunst Obama? He will not let OPbama get away with his spin. He will call him on it....and if he is as smart as I think he is he will say to Obama....

"Your answer was filled with spin"

...and he will show how Obama spun....and then he will ask Obama...

"Why do you see the American people, your constituants, the people you serve as naive? Why do you try to pull the wool over their eyes? Dont you feel the American people deserve to hear the facts and not the spin?"

And Obama will be left standing there with nothing to say.

THAT is MY opinion.

Last edited:
When are you going to smart up and realize that every single Republican candidate can beat Obama?

Bull crap!!! If every single Republican candidate can beat Obama, why are you right wingers on this site not standing by the candidate of your choice??? NONE of you ever say who you are for or who is your favorite. Why not??? I think you all know they suck but don't want to say so. :lol:

You will find that I have been saying Newt is the man since day 1. I have defended against the spin and rhetoric spewed about the other candidtaes but I have always said Newt will be the one.

And in my eyes, the only candidate Obama fears is Newt. Newt is the one person Obama does NOT want to debate.....and the way Newt has played his candidacy is perfect. Low key, let the others knock each other out....and when the time comes, say his piece.

Well, the time is here.....and I dare any other GOP candidate try to out debate him. They wont even try.

And when Newt is up agaiunst Obama? He will not let OPbama get away with his spin. He will call him on it....and if he is as smart as I think he is he will say to Obama....

"Why do you see the American people, your constituants, the people you serve as naive? Why do you try to pull the wool over their eyes? Dont you feel the American people deserve to hear the facts and not the spin?"

Of course he wouldn't have anything to say, he'd be laughing too hard!!! The American people are well aware that when it comes to SPIN, no one does it like "The Newt" does. :cool:

Of course he wouldn't have anything to say, he'd be laughing too hard!!! The American people are well aware that when it comes to SPIN, no one does it like "The Newt" does. :cool:

hey....go with that. Makes you feel good.

Fuynny...the left is convinced that no one in the GOP pool can beat Obama....yet.....the left is all wrapped up in the GOP pool of candidates.

I find that....well.....not only amusing....but speaking volumes as well.

Fuynny...the left is convinced that no one in the GOP pool can beat Obama....yet.....the left is all wrapped up in the GOP pool of candidates.

I agree that the Republican side show is amusing. Wrapped up in? Maybe, like a soap opera, but until its down to two, hardly more than a diversion.

THAT is MY opinion.

Mine also.

I've always liked Newt but didn't give him much of a shot especially since he lost his team early on.

I've watched him in the debates. He doesn't get into the bashing of other opponents and he has great answers to every question posed. He has the brains and ability to get this country back on track. He also has no problem reaching across the aisle as he proved in the 90's when he was Speaker.

I have no doubt he would wipe the floor with Barry in a debate and he has plenty of ammunition as Barry's records as POTUS is lackluster at best.

Anyone who doesn't think Newt would be a formidable opponant is lying to themselves.

I agree that the Republican side show is amusing. Wrapped up in? Maybe, like a soap opera, but until its down to two, hardly more than a diversion.

hey....actions speak louder than words.

You refer to it as a side show.

Shall I see how many times you have posted in threads regarding GOP candidates?

Sorry bro...you and everyone else on the left is exactly what I said....WRAPPED up in the GOP race.

Laughing? I doubt it.

You can however continue to believe Barry will come out of a debate with Newt looking like a knight in shinning armour.

Me. I'll believe Newt will hand him his ass.

hey....actions speak louder than words.

You refer to it as a side show.

Shall I see how many times you have posted in threads regarding GOP candidates?

Sorry bro...you and everyone else on the left is exactly what I said....WRAPPED up in the GOP race.

It's the only game in town. What else is there to get "wrapped up in"? I just think you're posting to cover up your embarrassment at the field you have to choose from. Good luck! :lol:

THAT is MY opinion.

Thanks for giving it. But I think Obama will do great against Newt.

I agree that he can't win because of his baggage & the resultant women's reluctance to vote for a guy who has had as many marriages as Limbough. BTW- is he against corporatism?

Last edited:

THAT is MY opinion.

And your opinion is noted and appreciated as well.

I agree that he can't win because of his baggage & the resultant women's reluctance to vote for a guy who has had as many marriages as Limbough. BTW- is he against corporatism?

Funny...you know so much about the GOP candidates when, in fact, you wouldnt even consider voting for any of them.

But you blindly voted for a man with no executive experience or record to run on.

Makes me laugh.

THAT is MY opinion.

Yeah, actually; I'd love to ask Michelle but I'm doubting Obama has ever actually been at a loss for words.

THAT is MY opinion.

Yeah, actually; I'd love to ask Michelle but I'm doubting Obama has ever actually been at a loss for words.

No...he is never at a loss for words. That is his asset.

However, when you have an answer for everything and you are up against one who will ask you to actually DEBATER your answer......that is when it can crumble on you.

McCain was afraid to call him on things. McCain shjook when he asked himn about Ayers.....

And Obamas answer was accepted and left alone.

Me? I would have said.....

"So you were 8 years old when Ayers was acting violently in protest......My son wasnt born when OJ killed his EX...does that mean I should be OK with him friending OJ now?"

And then I would have said...

"sure, some of Reagans friends ALSO sit on the board with Ayers as you do. But are they asking the American people to elect them as President?"

And finally I would have said....

"I really dont give a crap about your relationshipo with Ayers...I am more wrapped up in why you gave three different answers about your realtionship with him... after the first was found to be a lie, you gave a secoind...and when that was found to be a lie, you gave a third....."

"I am more interested in why you think the American People should elect a man that lies to them during the campaiogn. Is that what you will do when you are President?"

Forum List

Back