Is NEWT the next Flavor of the Month GOP Candidate Front Runner?

When will the fickle rightwingnut Tea Partiers ever smart up to the 25% of Republicans who have already figured out the reality that their only chance to beat Obama is with Romney?

Is Middleclass just a copypasta progressive hack?

When will he/she figure out that they are a mishmash of Truthmatters, Rdean, and flaylo, and realize that posting some original thoughts is the only way to remain relavent on this board?

Wow, don't you have a lot of paint for the big black kettle of yours:eusa_hand:

Going with the Tu quoque defense? Really?

Calling it the "Flavor of the Month" we call it vetting our candidates. You people take whichever candidate you are told to, we shop and evaluate.

And you make fun of it. Telling.

Right. That's why that primary race between Hillary and Obama never amounted to anything...

Did we call it a circus? Did we call it a "Flavor of the Month"? My point remains.

If Newt Gingrich is the next "flavor of the month", will the next one be Ron Paul, or will he be mysteriously overlooked again as Santorum's poll numbers magically jump up to 20% overnight?

This was middleclass'es response to me via his 7 pt rep deduction:

"Martybegan has zero cerdibilty on the issues, and is only a partisan hack with no relevancy"

Would have been nice if you had retorted to me in public, but i guess your tu quoque defense had no public merit.

My response, was "right back at ya cocknocker" as negative rep, just so we are on the clear in this.

Just to bring it all in the open.

Intellectual idiot - The Portland Freelancer: Newt Gingrich: An Intellectual Idiot

Serial adulterer - even while impeaching President Clinton - see below

Vietnam draft evader - graduate school deferment (Some deferment - Vietnam War lasted 11 years) - Draft Deferment: Vietnam

Congressional disgrace - Only Speaker of the House to have been disciplined for ethics violations - Newt Gingrich - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

High Infidelity

By Steve Benen

But the most notorious of them all is undoubtedly Gingrich, who ran for Congress in 1978 on the slogan, "Let Our Family Represent Your Family." (He was reportedly cheating on his first wife at the time). In 1995, an alleged mistress from that period, Anne Manning, told Vanity Fair's Gail Sheehy: "We had oral sex. He prefers that modus operandi because then he can say, 'I never slept with her.'" Gingrich obtained his first divorce in 1981, after forcing his wife, who had helped put him through graduate school, to haggle over the terms while in the hospital, as she recovered from uterine cancer surgery. In 1999, he was disgraced again, having been caught in an affair with a 33-year-old congressional aide while spearheading the impeachment proceedings against President Clinton.

"High Infidelity" by Steve Benen

Newt Gingrich’s Second Wife Dishes Hard To Esquire: His Money Woes, His Philandering, His Meltdown | TPMMuckraker

Newt Gingrich - SERIAL ADULTERER - SEX ADDICT - Democratic Underground

newt-tongue-911.jpg

Newt "Family Values / Rain Man" Gingrich

Anybody who doesn't recognize the flavor of the month crap that's been going on for - well, months - needs to pay more attention. It has literally been somebody different every month since Day One. There have honestly been so many favorites, I can't remember who all has fallen out of favor. I think it was Michele, then Ricardo, then Cain, with sprinkles of Sarah while everybody hoped for an announcement. Y'all have NOBODY. Romney is your best hope, and he's got a revolving door in his brain. May as well start planning for 2016, because that's exactly what the GOP is doing.

rank & file GOP constituency. Repubs want the womb to da tomb big government programs as bad as the other lefties. With Newt the repub constituency gets the best of both worlds... a short fat & dumpy POTUS with the charisma of a Nazi death camp, & a Marxist mentality to boot!

When will the fickle rightwingnut Tea Partiers ever smart up to the 25% of Republicans who have already figured out the reality that their only chance to beat Obama is with Romney?

When are you going to smart up and realize that every single Republican candidate can beat Obama?

The man has serious issues.

Bull crap!!! If every single Republican candidate can beat Obama, why are you right wingers on this site not standing by the candidate of your choice??? NONE of you ever say who you are for or who is your favorite. Why not??? I think you all know they suck but don't want to say so. :lol:

The Republicans continue to look for someone other than Mitt, but in the end they will be stuck with Mitt and it will keep much of the party activists on the sidelines. While they will still go out to vote for Mitt, they won't do a lot of extra work to get out the vote and do the things necessary to bring in the extra votes. This is why Obama will be re-elected. And it's not that Mitt is a horrible candidate, but he's just not the charismatic person Republicans are looking for. And because everyone is split between all the other candidates, it's just going to be very difficult for Republicans to get very excited about 2012.

When are you going to smart up and realize that every single Republican candidate can beat Obama?

The man has serious issues.

Bull crap!!! If every single Republican candidate can beat Obama, why are you right wingers on this site not standing by the candidate of your choice??? NONE of you ever say who you are for or who is your favorite. Why not??? I think you all know they suck but don't want to say so. :lol:

What's totally cracking me up is the "Cult of Personality" charge not sticking to Obama anymore, what with Cain being the exact same thing - only with baggage, and even LESS prior experience.

The Republicans continue to look for someone other than Mitt, but in the end they will be stuck with Mitt and it will keep much of the party activists on the sidelines. While they will still go out to vote for Mitt, they won't do a lot of extra work to get out the vote and do the things necessary to bring in the extra votes. This is why Obama will be re-elected. And it's not that Mitt is a horrible candidate, but he's just not the charismatic person Republicans are looking for. And because everyone is split between all the other candidates, it's just going to be very difficult for Republicans to get very excited about 2012.

Anybody refusing to run 2012 will likely run 2016, and that includes Palin, Christy, and Daniels.

If Newt Gingrich is the next "flavor of the month", will the next one be Ron Paul, or will he be mysteriously overlooked again as Santorum's poll numbers magically jump up to 20% overnight?

Paul has pretty much topped out. His proposals are so out there, he doesn't really represent either party or Americans in general. If he had any momentum at all, he'd be taking his turn as FotM, but he seems to be as locked in at his number as Romney is at his.

Forum List

Back