Is Netflix Easy?

That's what you do with no cable alot you "season".

Then you get irritated when you catch up and have to wait an entire week for the next episode on hulu.

It's spoiled tv watching.

And no commercials!!!!!! At least not on net flix and since I have a smart t.v. its super easy. It's just tuning into netflix as a channel sort of. Pretty cool.

True! I mostly watch hulu but all of supernatural is on netflix so I bounce depending on what "season" thing is good.

If you haven't seen justified. 4 seasons funny as hell.

Supernatural, as in ghosts and devils? So netflix is like nickelodeon for dummies?

How much is hulu? And does it work like netflix?

I miss cable already :doubt:

I dated a girl once that was easy........

Yes Netflix is easy, easy sign up, easy cancel. I only did the DVD order, you filled up your que with the movies you want, they get sent according to your preference and when you're done watching the movie, you insert it in the sleeve the movie came in and stick it in the mail box, the next one show up a couple of days later.

They do the streaming now. according to a sales rep I spoke with. It sounds easy, but sales reps just want a sale.

I dated a guy once :lol:

If you want really old classic movies pm me.

I am really into science fiction. Like Zona I like stuff like Breaking Bad, Dexter, Battlestar Galactica, and The Walking Dead.. I love watching a whole season of a show. I have been known to dvr a whole season and then watch it one or 2 or even 3 episodes at a time

I am getting my cable yanked from my home. I can no longer justify spending $95.00 a month. When I watch maybe an hours worth of TV per day and sometimes none in a day.

Does anyone use netflix and what is your experience with it?

watch lillyhamer its awesome its sort of a spin off of the sopranos that takes place in Norway

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29pSP2fdD5I]MaxMan.TV - Lilyhammer Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

Netflix lost Starz...which shows Spartacus. And HBO refuses netflix any of their shows. Most of the new movies will never be on netflix either...not even years down the line. When Starz dumped netflix and netflix raised their prices...I dumped them.

Netflix lost Starz...which shows Spartacus. And HBO refuses netflix any of their shows. Most of the new movies will never be on netflix either...not even years down the line. When Starz dumped netflix and netflix raised their prices...I dumped them.

Losing starz hurt them bad but its still a good deal. In my opinion.

I am getting my cable yanked from my home. I can no longer justify spending $95.00 a month. When I watch maybe an hours worth of TV per day and sometimes none in a day.

I love Netflix. I am also considering getting this:

PlayOn: Watch free online movies, shows, live sports from like Hulu, Netflix, Comedy Central, PBS on your TV with your Wii, PS3, Roku, Xbox, and more. | PlayOn

Because the option at the far right of the sales are essentially both the system and DVR, for only $59.99 lifetime.

I use Netflix to weed out the bad movies. Most of the time I watch movies from my collection of DVDs and Blue-Rays. You can buy entire seasons of your favorite TV programs and not have to watch those stupid commercials.

Netflix is nice if you have it set for 2-4 movies at a time. Send one back a day and you'll always have a different movie in the mail. They also have instant view but that is more expensive.

The only reason I have cable is because it came in a bundle. I only watch news and sports (football). I don't like to watch anything else.

Netflix is about eight bucks a month and that's pretty much all it' s worth.

Eh..just watched the whole season of breaking bad...I love watching entire seasons of stuff. Sea quest...old but cool . Battle star galatica etc etc

What's the deal with breaking bad?

Couple of years ago I tune into AMC and this guy is mixing crystal meth in his jockeys. I turned the channel.

Usually if everyone else is watching it I ain't. I'm a non-conformist.

I use it and only it.

$8 a month.
no commercials
I can stop a show anytime and restart it. shows I just watched are on the top of the page. very handy when watching a series.

draw backs

everything is dated, new seasons are a tad slow in coming
they have tons of asian language movies that are not kept in foreign film section, same with anime.

But I have seen some really cool shows I would never have seen. I can't recommend Jeckle by the BBC enough.

I pulled out my cable over 2 years ago, and I have not regreted it one minute. I subscribe to streaming and 2 DVD's per month for about $20. I now only watch stuff that I am really intersted in.

Netflix is great, it doesn't have any of the new shows though. I've considered getting rid of my cable but I just have to watch the Walking Dead and Sons of Anarchy, I just can't go without them.

Netflix is about eight bucks a month and that's pretty much all it' s worth.

Eh..just watched the whole season of breaking bad...I love watching entire seasons of stuff. Sea quest...old but cool . Battle star galatica etc etc

What's the deal with breaking bad?

Couple of years ago I tune into AMC and this guy is mixing crystal meth in his jockeys. I turned the channel.

Usually if everyone else is watching it I ain't. I'm a non-conformist.
I remember seeing that show a few times, just a few minutes at a time. And would change the channel. But then I decided to watch from the beginning. It is intriguing to say the least. The show is awesome. I have watched every season. This season is the last one. I started out liking Walt, and felt sorry for him many times, and now I see him as a natural born monster

I pulled out my cable over 2 years ago, and I have not regreted it one minute. I subscribe to streaming and 2 DVD's per month for about $20. I now only watch stuff that I am really intersted in.

I think cable companies could learn a lesson or 2 from the fact that people are leaving them to watch only what they choose. Instead of what they force on us

I think cable companies could learn a lesson or 2 from the fact that people are leaving them to watch only what they choose. Instead of what they force on us

What was the Boss song? 57 channels, and nothing on?

I'm pretty much addicted to HGTV.

I just realized I had been overpaying since like March for Netflix, I was paying for both the streaming and the DVD rental service $16 a month smfh, fuck my life.

I dated a girl once that was easy........

Yes Netflix is easy, easy sign up, easy cancel. I only did the DVD order, you filled up your que with the movies you want, they get sent according to your preference and when you're done watching the movie, you insert it in the sleeve the movie came in and stick it in the mail box, the next one show up a couple of days later.

They do the streaming now. according to a sales rep I spoke with. It sounds easy, but sales reps just want a sale.

I dated a guy once :lol:
Netflix streaing is great and cheap

Forum List

Back