Is neg rep just another form of whining?

Dude...

Shut...

the fuck....

UP.
Paulie, I mentioned you in another thread. The above post confirms what I said.

Everyone already knows he has dumped me for Stain. I guess I got too old to be his type. thank gawd for small favors.

:eek:

Thanks Dante, the last thing I need is to get to know Paulie! I've read his stuff. His manure is all over everyone, now you are dumping him on me? Do you think Barney Frank's Stonewall Democrats will protect a hetero-bi indy from Paulie?

Stonewall Democrats

Stonewall+Democrats.jpg

National Stonewall has accomplished a lot for eveyone's human rights. Kuddos!​

Last edited:
Is neg rep just another form of whining?
sometimes yes, sometimes no

but even when it is, it's still far less whiny than starting a thread about it
How would it compare to whining about the whiny-ness of starting a thread about it?

Slightly more whiny. But still less whiny than whining about whining about the whinyness of starting a thead about it. :cool:

sometimes yes, sometimes no

but even when it is, it's still far less whiny than starting a thread about it
How would it compare to whining about the whiny-ness of starting a thread about it?

Slightly more whiny. But still less whiny than whining about whining about the whinyness of starting a thead about it. :cool:

I'm glad someone got the thread going, but no one has answered my questions in post #52.

Paulie, I mentioned you in another thread. The above post confirms what I said.

Everyone already knows he has dumped me for Stain. I guess I got too old to be his type. thank gawd for small favors.

Thanks Dante, the last thing I need is to get to know Paulie! I've read his stuff. His manure is all over everyone, now you are dumping him on me? Do you think Barney Frank's Stonewall Democrats will protect a hetero-bi indy from Paulie?

Stonewall Democrats

Stonewall+Democrats.jpg

Poor PauliePukeBreath has lost his underdog (mani) and now he's dumped me for you.

life just ain't fair.

Stonewall Democrats

Stonewall+Democrats.jpg

Poor PauliePukeBreath has lost his underdog (mani) and now he's dumped me for you.

life just ain't fair.

No, it's not. It's Barney Frank, it's for you!

istockphoto_5168384-red-telephone-ringing.jpg

Last edited:

Stonewall Democrats

Stonewall+Democrats.jpg

life just ain't fair.

No, it's not. It's Barney Frank, it's for you!

istockphoto_5168384-red-telephone-ringing.jpg

Hey Barney? Wassup? It's me, D-man. Did you know the girlyman/boys of USMB have hardons for you?

I met Barney Frank once, in a Whole Foods. He was sitting alone eating a salad from the salad bar. When I inquired if he was Barney Frank, he looked up with an expression on his face as if he thought I might be a crazy right wing nutcase about to shot him. When I thanked him for everything he has done for our country he seemed slightly relieved. The guy is totally deadpan.

I met Barney Frank once, in a Whole Foods. He was sitting alone eating a salad from the salad bar. When I inquired if he was Barney Frank, he looked up with an expression on his face as if he thought I might be a crazy right wing nutcase about to shot him. When I thanked him for everything he has done for our country he seemed slightly relieved. The guy is totally deadpan.

I like Barney Frank's style. He is one of the most colorful members of Congress, and has to be one of the top three most powerful people in the U. S. House of Representatives. Here is a link to his bio and web site;

Last edited:
Having given the matter some thought, I believe that Neg Rep is just like learning that you have an STD. What a surprise!!! When I get Neg Rep, I scratch my head and say to myself, "Now look what this asshole has gone and given to me..." Not to worry. It clears up with just a little bit of penicillin and good thoughts.:lol:

Forum List

Back