Is Nancy Pelosi a Putin Stooge?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Mueller's report shows there’s more than enough evidence to impeach the treasonous Trump.

And there is only one person preventing impeachment.

Nancy Pelosi.

The leader of the Democratic Party.

Nancy Pelosi.

Will Democrats do anything about it?

Or are they happy being manipulated by Putin?

Don’t want trump impeached.

Want him in prison.

B7A2880F-E4C0-48CC-8FDA-E818030BDFC2-476-0000002FD5104FCB.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would venture to guess that Putin likes to see division in the usa. Therefore I i would also guess he would strongly recomend Rep. Pelosi proceed with impeachmment, not sit on it.

Mueller's report shows there’s more than enough evidence to impeach the treasonous Trump.

Nancy Pelosi.

Nancy Pelosi.

Shades of C Clayton Jones mixed up with JimH52 with a sprinkle of Deanrd.

I would venture to guess that Putin likes to see division in the usa. Therefore I i would also guess he would strongly recomend Rep. Pelosi proceed with impeachmment, not sit on it.

The Democrats want the division just as badly. Obama did his best to create division for 8 years. People want this country destroyed Obama did a lot to lay the foundation for chaos, now people are trying to build on it, and defeat us from the inside. All with the MSM's help.

The Democrats want the division just as badly. Obama did his best to create division for 8 years. People want this country destroyed Obama did a lot to lay the foundation for chaos, now people are trying to build on it, and defeat us from the inside. All with the MSM's help.

Sometimes it seems too well orchestrated.

Maybe the Soviets tore down the Berlin Wall because they knew the west was infiltrated and indoctrinated to the point where they had nothing to fear.

Nancy Pelosi.

Nancy Pelosi.

Hilarious!!!!!

For someone who supposedly "won" you sure are acting like yer butt hurts.

Don’t want trump impeached.

Want him in prison.

View attachment 256951

Be careful for what you wish for, this investigation has only revealed wrong doings on Hillary and Obama.

I could care less about Hillary and Obama.

You are a nobody though.

You are gay.

Forum List

Back