Is Mugabe a Muscovite passport holder already , and neighbor to Yanukovych ?

Ukraine is under total control from Washington [Deep State], so it's they who make a decision who is and will be president of Ukraine: Poroshenko, Saakashvili, Timoshenko or some other clown.
I'm not sure about this completely. If Poroshenko was totally controlled by the US, Ukraine would break up all relationship with Russia. But now we have, on the one hand, official statements of Ukraine about the invasion of Russia and thousands of Russian soldiers in the Donbass, and the other - Russia is the most important trading partner for Ukraine, hundreds of thousands of Ukrainian citizens go to work in Russia, singers and artists from Russia go on a tour of Ukraine.
Can you imagine something similar in 41-45 in the relationship between the USSR or the US with Germany?

And I think that Putin (or Russia) has influence on Poroshenko and Ukraine in general. Because, in my opinion, Ukraine could already win in the war with the East of Ukraine, Ukraine has a greater military potential, has more population and even with Russian military supporting, the Donbass has a small chance against Ukraine.
You are just very lucky to live in Russia and to have Putin as a President and you don't seem to know enough what's going on in Ukraine: it's basically genocide of Russian roots, Russian language, Russian culture, history, everything Russian (while more than half a country considers Russian their first language). What poor children MUST learn at school is unbelievable. It looks like Kiev junta is raising a generation of young NAZIs. And this is scary not only for both Russia and Ukraine but for the whole continent. Only USA doesn't give a sh*t if Europeans start killing each other again (because nobody except for Russians seems to give a sh*t that Orthodox Christians have been killing each other in Donbass).

Litwin is a perfect example of Zombie which ideally all Ukrainian residents should look and sound according to Kiev junta and their Washington puppeteers (that vomiting "information" Litwin has been posting on this forum is exactly what Ukrainian Media keeps stuffing poor Ukrainian residents with for 24/7 since the coup). Can you imagine 40 millions of litwins in the middle of Europe? God forbid...

Russian citizens should thank God for staying in Russia after USSR collapse. We [in Ukraine] haven't been blessed with that and are paying huge price with our lives. Believe me, it's terrible when somebody comes and steels your Motherland. Do your best not to give your Motherland to anybody in the world...

Last edited:
so all what you can give to your loyal and best ally , refuge in Rostov
The best ally! You're crazy? Russia's only two allies: The army and the navy. And do you know who exactly is trying to displace Mugabi? It's reported that this is former vise-president. So I think that Putin will find the keys to the next dictator Zimbabwe.

next to zek (Yanuk)?
Yanuk - your legal president, Ukraine hasnt yet impeached him, be carful he would can return, because Putin is very insidious, and he could already start the procedure of replacing Poraschenko with Yanukovych
does you Mongolian have a navy, Kuzia is your "navy"?
583190_800.jpg

06_admiral_kouznetsov_smoke.jpg

admiral_kuznetsov2-s86qj.jpg

Russian_slaves_dragged_aircraft_carrier_Admiral_Kuznetsov.jpg

12_admiral_kouznetsov_smoke.jpg

well. in your Muscovite parallel universe your thug rjusski mir Yanuk- zek is a legitimate president of Sweden, i see...

"Mongolian" used about 100 soldiers, took the Crimea from Ukraine (with a population of 40 million), practically without a single shot. Russian navy in action

well. in your Muscovite parallel universe your thug rjusski mir Yanuk- zek is a legitimate president of Sweden, i see...

You can deny the reality as much as you like but Ukraine didn't make the impeachment procedure.

"Mongolian" used about 100 soldiers, took the Crimea from Ukraine (with a population of 40 million), practically without a single shot. Russian navy in action

You can deny the reality as much as you like but Ukraine didn't make the impeachment procedure.

you live in your private "rjusski mir" universe , if you really believe in this BS.TV.ru ""Mongolian" used about 100 soldiers took the Crimea from Ukraine,"

you live in your private "rjusski mir" universe , if you really believe in this BS.TV.ru ""Mongolian" used about 100 soldiers took the Crimea from Ukraine,"
How many Russian soldiers did you find in your video?
The Russian army has made a unique military operation, no one in the world has captured such a huge territory of the enemy with the help of such a small number of soldiers and generally without losses, these are natural Rambo.

How many Russian soldiers did you find in your video?
The Russian army has made a unique military operation, no one in the world has captured such a huge territory of the enemy with the help of such a small number of soldiers and generally without losses, these are natural Rambo.

i see at least 15 Muscovites straight away, any comment?
1233569_616879478393866_5477484535020220503_n1.jpg

ps for you

Fifteen soldiers out of a hundred, why not. You can't deny the strength of Russian army, on the example of an operation in the Crimea. Almost without a single shot to capture the whole Crimea it's just incredible

Fifteen soldiers out of a hundred, why not. You can't deny the strength of Russian army, on the example of an operation in the Crimea. Almost without a single shot to capture the whole Crimea it's just incredible

you are troll i see, even an idiot knows that Mongols used much more then "a hundred"... the Finns knew even names of your terrorists in 2 h. after your intrusion deep inside of territory of the independent Ukrainian state

you are troll i see, even an idiot knows that Mongols used much more then "a hundred"... the Finns knew even names of your terrorists in 2 h. after your intrusion deep inside of territory of the independent Ukrainian state

All that you could find is only fifteen soldiers, so probably only this fifteen "cyborgs" captured the entire Crimea

the Finns knew even names of your terrorists in 2 h. after your intrusion deep inside of territory of the independent Ukrainian state

Why are you lying? Or show where Finns or the US officially recognized someone from Russia as terrorists in Ukraine.

All that you could find is only fifteen soldiers, so probably only this fifteen "cyborgs" captured the entire Crimea

the Finns knew even names of your terrorists in 2 h. after your intrusion deep inside of territory of the independent Ukrainian state

Why are you lying? Or show where Finns or the US officially recognized someone from Russia as terrorists in Ukraine.
according international law , who were these guys with weapons without military distinctions?

"
Zimbabwe's former vice-president, whose sacking led to last week's army takeover, has urged President Robert Mugabe to resign immediately.

Emmerson Mnangagwa said he fled abroad two weeks ago when he learned of a plot to kill him, and he would not return until he was sure of his security.

The ruling Zanu-PF party is expected to begin impeachment proceedings in parliament later on Tuesday.

Mr Mugabe is accused of allowing his wife to "usurp constitutional power".

Speaking from an undisclosed location on Tuesday, Mr Mnangagwa said the 93-year-old president should heed the "clarion call" of his people and step down.

"I told the President that I would not return home now until I am satisfied of my personal security, because of the manner and treatment given to me upon being fired," he said in a statement."

according international law , who were these guys with weapons without military distinctions?

in accordance with international law and especially international practice, they are rebels or militiamen, anyway have you found that the US officially recognized someone from Russia as terrorists in Ukraine?

Forum List

Back