Is Mortimer White to you?

Is Mortimer White?

• Yes he is White

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • No he is not White

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have my own opinion on it but Im curious how the people here perceive it. You dont need to comment much. Just vote.

View attachment 294087
You APPEAR to be white............
View attachment 294088
Yep, white with MAYBE some Latino in there as well.

He is a Roma from Serbia, so no he is not pure white.

Im not pure european or white, but there are blacks who are identify as black when they are 30% african. 23andme states "Americans with 28% of african ancestry and more tend to identify as african americans". I dont believe in the one drop rule though. I think it is a valid question if I can identify as white, if it could make sense, Im not pure white obviously and Im Roma but not only Roma. Im mixed with serbian. My cousin is tall and light like his bosnian father and his mum is the sister of my mum who is roma. But he looks white to me. He also identifies as serb eventhough he got backlash for it and he got beaten in school and told he is a gypsy but he still identifies as serb and does his thing.

Does he look white to you? His parents and him
IMG_20190805_163134.jpg
IMG_20190805_183725.jpg
Mara.jpg

I have my own opinion on it but Im curious how the people here perceive it. You dont need to comment much. Just vote.

View attachment 294087

I would say yes, though I think the only real white people i have seen were Irish. It really doesnt matter to most people here in the U.S. despite what it may appear. And if it really does matter that much to someone, then they have a personal problem. I guess I'm white too technically, though I am surrounded by people everyday who are darker skinned than me, i dont think about it much. I was raised in a "multi cultural" situation and it never made sense to me to question why... it was just life. I had to just get on with it. If i had problems with people it wasnt about their color, it was about them. So in the end Mortimer, its just about you... dont worry about your skin and dont judge others about their lighter skin as well... they might think differently than you would think.

The only people for whom race is not a consideration is white people. Others aren't nearly so generous.

There are people who think race is important and who dont think race is very important in all groups. For making friends, neighbourhood, and even dating race is not important to me.

Not so much in America.
I'm Dutch with blue eyes and sandy blonde hair and I'm about as white as you can get.
Yet I was engaged to an Hispanic chick and no one gave a shit.
And thats in Texas.

View attachment 294087
View attachment 294088

Im not pure european or white, but there are blacks who are identify as black when they are 30% african. 23andme states "Americans with 28% of african ancestry and more tend to identify as african americans". I dont believe in the one drop rule though. I think it is a valid question if I can identify as white, if it could make sense, Im not pure white obviously and Im Roma but not only Roma. Im mixed with serbian. My cousin is tall and light like his bosnian father and his mum is the sister of my mum who is roma. But he looks white to me. He also identifies as serb eventhough he got backlash for it and he got beaten in school and told he is a gypsy but he still identifies as serb and does his thing.

Does he look white to you? His parents and himView attachment 294508 View attachment 294509 View attachment 294510
Being beaten down by the very tribe he tried to claim to a part of; is a pretty clear indication of his rejection by said tribe.

Does he look white to you? His parents and himView attachment 294508 View attachment 294509 View attachment 294510
Being beaten down by the very tribe he tried to claim to a part of; is a pretty clear indication of his rejection by said tribe.

The thing is there are 10million of them and he got beaten by a dozen only. In another city or village or by others he might not get beaten down.

The thing is there are 10million of them and he got beaten by a dozen only. In another city or village or by others he might not get beaten down.

ten bucks says you or he is lying about the racial motivation of the beat down.

Maybe. But who really wants to run a gauntlet of 10 million people to find out..?

Maybe. But who really wants to run a gauntlet of 10 million people to find out..?

Because he has serb friends and other people in my family (who are darker and purer gypsy then him) befriend or date serbs. So I know there are serbs who accept that.

Because he has serb friends and other people in my family (who are darker and purer gypsy then him) befriend or date serbs. So I know there are serbs who accept that.
And? Some whites have “a black friend”, and some are Mudshark’s. What’s your point?

Do you guys really not see why he is so obsessed with being white? He for real had on his profile he was a member of the KKK and has said several times he likes to post on Stormfront.

View attachment 294087
View attachment 294088

As I wrote you are Roma, so no you are not white. Your skin is light but you are not white.

Sorry but the fact is you know and I know you are not consider white in Serbia.

In America?

Yes, but that is because most Americans are mutts...

Forum List

Back