Is Mitt Romney's Candidacy Part of 'The Eternal Plan' of the Mormon Church?

Aw, Ernie, is it gnawin' at ya...? You can dish it out, but taking a little blowback seems hard for you to swallow. Man up, like the true pimp biker that you are!

I can take it just fine, dickwad. Your "blowback" is insulting my tires? Surely you have more imagination than that.
My problem is I find it near impossible to find anything about to to respect. I have more admiration for the cockroaches in your mama's basement than I can muster for you.

Getting back to the subject:

Romney reminds me of a cut-out of himself. He makes Al Gore look fluid...

Aw, Ernie, is it gnawin' at ya...? You can dish it out, but taking a little blowback seems hard for you to swallow. Man up, like the true pimp biker that you are!

I can take it just fine, dickwad. Your "blowback" is insulting my tires? Surely you have more imagination than that.
My problem is I find it near impossible to find anything about to to respect. I have more admiration for the cockroaches in your mama's basement than I can muster for you.

Thank you, Ernie, I feel much the same. Well, I must go eat...

Jackass OP is worried about a theocracy from Mormons as they don't seek to take over the world as Radical ISLAM has vowed openly.

Ladorka? YOU are a nutcase.:cuckoo:

Only reason we have a problem with Islam is we keep sticking our fist into their hornet's nest.
After they STING US...ask Jefferson...:eusa_whistle:

Okay, not like we were exactly innocent there. We were in THEIR territorial waters, even then.

We stay on our side of the planet, they stay on their side of the planet. Sounds reasonable and fair to me.

Mormons just want to be left alone. If you leave us alone, we'll convert the world. If you don't, we'll do it faster.

Probably why there are a number of Ron Paul supporters in the Church.

Actually, people are leaving your whacky cult just as fast as they join it. Which is what happens when you lie to your membership, and eventually they find out the truth on the thing called "The Internet".

Anyone with a functioning brain knows that Bush put us where we are. Obama has every right to run on that. Bush and Cheney should be on trial at The Hague - but Obama protects them.

Just how long do you think that Obama should get to blame Bush? Is there a statute of limitations that applies?

Um, yeah. 8 years.

Reality is, we have only turned out a president after his party has been in control for one term once in the last 120 years. And that was Jimmy Carter in 1980. any other time we've thrown out an incumbant after one term or less, his party had already been running things for a good long time.

54% still blame Bush for the bad economy

Poll: 54 percent blame Bush for economy - The Washington Post

So Obama can get some traction continuing to do so, absolutely. Is it right, is it fair. Nope.

However, by running Romney, the GOP is playing right into Obama's hands. He can argue that our economic woes are the result of greedy people destroying the middle class, and along comes a guy for the GOP who has never gotten dirt under his fingernails in his life. Oh, yeah, and he belongs to a whacky religion that didn't allow black folks to join up until 1978.

Since Harry Reid is a Mormon I think he's in conspiracy with the Mormon church to lie about Bush, turn the public against the Iraq War, and screw up the economy. :eusa_whistle:

Oh, I forgot......it only matters when a Republican is a member of a church.

Democrats can be any religion and attend any church and it doesn't matter.

Last edited:
Since Harry Reid is a Mormon I think he's in conspiracy with the Mormon church to lie about Bush, turn the public against the Iraq War, and screw up the economy. :eusa_whistle:

Oh, I forgot......only when it comes to religion, it only matters when it's a Republican.

Democrats can be any religion and it doesn't matter.

What turned people against the war was that it cost 4500 lives and cost half a trillion dollars and we have nothing to show for it. Oh, yeah, and no Weapons of Mass Destruction. Hardly a conspiracy.

Reid, as you may recall, supported the war initially. He turned against it when Public opinion did. Give Bush his kudos when he didn't listen to Reid when Reid declared the war lost.

Forum List

Back