Is Mitt Romney gay?

If I was a woman, the thought of having sex with Obama would make me violently ill. I bet his wife doesn't even screw him...:lol:

Why? Dude has an athletic body, if a bit lanky.

Who would you bang?

And I'll take you up on that bet, and you'd lose.

Im sure his wife can attest that he isn't gay. Im sure his 5 sons are evidence enough

Marriage and kids aren't any sort of indicator of a straight lifestyle. If you're closeted, you're closeted. Lots of closeted individuals are married with kids.

I find his body repulsive and that Anderson Cooper loves it, tells me all I need to know.

I'm sure nobody would fuck you either.

Mitt's hair always reminds me of Tony Sirico. It's so fake.

20111209195259clipboard.png

Last edited:
:lol:

China is a trading partner. I'm no fan of Bill Gates..but he did nothing wrong.

Unlike Ronald Reagan..who really did commit treason when he bargained for terrorists and broke the law..when he sent money to support the nun-raping contras.

He should have been jailed.

Wow, you just have a swirl of left wing talking points in your head, don't you.

You confuse the Contras with Salvadorian nun-killers (no great loss), you confuse Iran-Contra for a real scandal.

Ronald Reagan saved American lives in Iran-Contra. That was his job. No one was going to jail him for that.

All he needed to do was put the child of a hostage on the stand and say, "Thank you for saving my Daddy, Mistuh Reagan", and they were done.
Human rights violations

Americas Watch - which subsequently became part of Human Rights Watch - stated that "the Contras systematically engage in violent abuses... so prevalent that these may be said to be their principal means of waging war."[53] It[54] accused the Contras of:
targeting health care clinics and health care workers for assassination[55]
kidnapping civilians[56]
torturing civilians[57]
executing civilians, including children, who were captured in combat[58]
raping women[55]
indiscriminately attacking civilians and civilian houses[56]
seizing civilian property[55]
burning civilian houses in captured towns.[55]
Human Rights Watch released a report on the situation in 1989, which stated: "[The] contras were major and systematic violators of the most basic standards of the laws of armed conflict, including by launching indiscriminate attacks on civilians, selectively murdering non-combatants, and mistreating prisoners."
The Catholic Institute for International Relations (CIIR, now known as "Progressio"), a human rights organization which identifies itself with liberation theology, summarized Contra operating procedures in their 1987 human rights report: "The record of the contras in the field, as opposed to their official professions of democratic faith, is one of consistent and bloody abuse of human rights, of murder, torture, mutilation, rape, arson, destruction and kidnapping."[59]
A fact finding mission of 1985 - sponsored by the International Human Rights Law Group and the Washington Office on Latin America, and carried out independently of any Nicaraguan government interference or direction[60] - found that the contras with some frequency deliberately targeted Nicaraguan citizens in acts of terroristic violence.[61] Specifically, the report speaks of "a distinct pattern" of attacks on purely civilian targets resulting in the killing of unarmed men, women, children, and the elderly; premeditated acts of brutality including rape, beatings, mutilation and torture; and individual and mass kidnappings of civilians for the purpose of forced recruitment into the contra forces.[62]

Contras - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nothing in there about the Contras raping nuns.

As far as how they conducted war, yup, that's war, spanky. It's nasty business.

As for the Catholic Church, it engaged in a lot of BS in Latin America because it thought the Commies were going to win. At least until John Paul II put a stop to that bullshit.

Forum List

Back