Is Mitt Romney gay?

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
All the women are crawling out of the woodwork saying they had sex with Herman Cain and now Newt Gingrich. What about Mitt Romney? Is he gay? Where are all the women at to claim they had sex with him? Sort of makes me wonder... He was a front runner and nobody claims to have had sex with him. Isn't this a little odd??????

Reminds me of a catholic friend who's threatening to sue the church. Eight years of catholic grammar school and no priests hit on him, not one ever. He claims such a "chopped liver" approach has left him psychologically scarred for life.

All the women are crawling out of the woodwork saying they had sex with Herman Cain and now Newt Gingrich. What about Mitt Romney? Is he gay? Where are all the women at to claim they had sex with him? Sort of makes me wonder... He was a front runner and nobody claims to have had sex with him. Isn't this a little odd??????

when people saw how much "fame" they got with the Cain sex allegations, they are now jumping on the bandwagon.

I am looking forward to the women that come out claiming to have had sex with Michelle Bachmann.

Now look at what we are doing...accusing Mitt and Obama of being gay and a Catholic boy scarred for life. lol. It's becoming funny is a sad state of a culture.

when people saw how much "fame" they got with the Cain sex allegations, they are now jumping on the bandwagon.

I am looking forward to the women that come out claiming to have had sex with Michelle Bachmann.

Yea, fame and money!! :)

Who cares what his life style is? What concerns me is if elected will he up hold the Constitution and the principles this country was founded on.

Romney has so many positions, I'm sure he tried a little "dibble dabble" at least once.

Im sure his wife can attest that he isn't gay. Im sure his 5 sons are evidence enough

Nobody claims to have had sex with Obama either. Is he gay?

If I was a woman, the thought of having sex with Obama would make me violently ill. I bet his wife doesn't even screw him...:lol:

Why? Dude has an athletic body, if a bit lanky.

Who would you bang?

And I'll take you up on that bet, and you'd lose.

Im sure his wife can attest that he isn't gay. Im sure his 5 sons are evidence enough

Marriage and kids aren't any sort of indicator of a straight lifestyle. If you're closeted, you're closeted. Lots of closeted individuals are married with kids.

Last edited:
First thing that flashed thru my mind was I really would prefer Mitt to be gay versus a cake topper guy (oh btw that's the new thing Mitt is the guy on the wedding cake) but suuuuuweeeeeeeeet lord please don't let any entrance song of his be by the Bee Gees.

I'm going third party. I'm not kidding.

romney-switches.jpg

If I was a woman, the thought of having sex with Obama would make me violently ill. I bet his wife doesn't even screw him...:lol:

Who would you bang?

Marriage and kids aren't any sort of indicator of a straight lifestyle. If you're closeted, you're closeted. Lots of closeted individuals are married with kids.

did you not see the story I posted about Dean who wanted to become Deanna and this is not a joke so he could become a woman for his lesbian lover? true story. Saturn Springhill plant.

No guff. No kidding.

Closets and coming out take many forms

He hasn't been attacked because he's the guy the democrats WANT!

It wouldn't matter if there were 50 women OR MEN who REALLY HAD slept with him lined up and waiting to out him. The DNC would pay them off one by one right out of Obama's re election fund just to get him nominated!

Obamneycare...are you kidding me? He is Obama's wet dream!

Who would you bang?

I find his body repulsive and that Anderson Cooper loves it, tells me all I need to know.

They have the bimbos that will accuse him. He just has to get over 30% in the poll before the trot them out.

Romney will just never reach that 30%

Forum List

Back