Is Mitt Romney beginning to "fall apart"?

Unemployment has dropped from 10.2% to 8.1%.

Romney is doomed.

Too funny. Our whole house isn't burning down anymore, they finally put the garage out.

So after months of agonizing soul searching, you went with the guy who offered you the most free cheese. Shocker that was...

Romney seems to be running around like a chicken with it's head cut off. Running from one subject to another subject. From Topic to Topic. He can't seem to spend more than ten minutes on any single issue.

And he's crumbled. Got rid of the gay foreign policy adviser, whose advice he could probably use right about now.

Couldn't stand up to Rush when Rush called a young lady "slut".

Tax returns have become a nightmare.

Signed documents saying he worked at Bain and didn't work at Bain in the same three year period.

He stopped talking about the Olympics once it was discovered he received over 1.3 billion in tax payer money.

Got Clint Eastwood to talk to an empty chair.

Took a trip overseas that ended up being a very long "blooper reel".

Gave a shout out to the birthers because he knew, since he's white, no one would ask for his birth certificate.

Invited reporters on labor day to his yacht while flying a "Cayman Islands" Flag.

Said if people knew his policies, they wouldn't vote for him.

Then, instead of any policy, there are all these lies about welfare, Medicare and apologies to foreign countries that never happened.

He promoted the idea of "Fewer Police, Firemen and Teachers" during a time when the southwest was literally "on fire".

His own website says we should try to get immigrants here with degrees and immigrants studying math and science in schools should have unlimited residency. At the same time discussing the possibility of cutting the department of education and increasing class size. He's talked about helping immigrants with capital so they could start businesses. Guess he wants everyone in his base to have a boss with an accent.

Didn't mention Afghanistan, Iran or Iraq in his acceptance speech.

Thinks Russia is our number one geopolitical foe. Thinks a bigger military can fight al Qeada. I'm not sure he knows who al Qeada is. After all, McCain thought Iran was supporting Bin Laden not knowing they were enemies.

And now he's frantically running around trying to stay ahead of protesters in the Middle East and putting out statements before he even knows what's going on.

The support he is getting is from a 90% white right wing who hates Obama. The reasons they hate Obama are stupid until you talk to them in private. Then, most will admit they can't stand having a black president.

This is someone in full panic mode having a meltdown. The next couple of weeks should be quite interesting.

Certainly shows what his presidency would be like. He doesn't have a position on anything and almost caused international incidents even though he was only a private citizen running along behind his wife's horse. Guess that makes him a horse's ass.

Romney 1040

Obama 2012

Something said by a right winger with an agenda without an ounce of proof or corroborating evidence.

If you don't have tape or video and if it comes from such a "suspect" source, then repeating it means you want it to be true so bad. So very bad.

Republicans don't need to bring up skin color. They already know they are 90% white.

nice dance Dean.....Franks Sig line is an EXAMPLE of something said,its up to Frank to prove LBJ said it,its not my line..........now back to my stump Dean question....how many times does Frank mention skin color in his posts as compared to you?........you called the guy a racist.....prove it.....

I see he took both "*******" out of his signature line. You know what that means? It means every time he posted something, he said "******" twice. The fact that he took it out is an admission he couldn't actually prove LBJ said it. So how many times did he say "******" before taking it out of his signature line?

I have more "proof" than he did about LBJ. Did you point that out to him? Huh? Well? Did you?

Thought so.

Dean Frank has already shown a link or two with those statements.....SO...since you havent shown ANYTHING to the contrary.....how can i point it out to him?....huh?...well?....

nice dance Dean.....Franks Sig line is an EXAMPLE of something said,its up to Frank to prove LBJ said it,its not my line..........now back to my stump Dean question....how many times does Frank mention skin color in his posts as compared to you?........you called the guy a racist.....prove it.....

I see he took both "*******" out of his signature line. You know what that means? It means every time he posted something, he said "******" twice. The fact that he took it out is an admission he couldn't actually prove LBJ said it. So how many times did he say "******" before taking it out of his signature line?

I have more "proof" than he did about LBJ. Did you point that out to him? Huh? Well? Did you?

Thought so.

Dean Frank has already shown a link or two with those statements.....SO...since you havent shown ANYTHING to the contrary.....how can i point it out to him?....huh?...well?....

Dean?......not another one......

Forum List

Back