Is Mike Huckabee the new John McCain?

If republicans are smart, they'll run Mitt Romney next time.

I doubt they will look past the fact he's a mormon.

Which is why I believe Palin will win the nomination in 2012 if she chooses to run.

If Huckabee campaigns now til 2012 though? It will be interesting.

I doubt they will look past the fact he's a mormon.

Which is why I believe Palin will win the nomination in 2012 if she chooses to run.

If Huckabee campaigns now til 2012 though? It will be interesting.

Palin? May as well skip the election and give the Messiah eight years right now. (sorry)

Palin? May as well skip the election and give the Messiah eight years right now. (sorry)

It all depends on how Obama does these next four years.

If he does good? The Republican Party which is on life support is in huge trouble.

• Banned
If republicans are smart, they'll run Mitt Romney next time.

Mitt Romney sounds better than Huckabee to me.

I can't see Huckabee as a viable candidate at all. The man has no backbone. Have you ever watched his show,and the way all his guests run over him. He is too wimpy,unless of course he is trashing women...apparently. Asshat that he is..:cuckoo:

I can't see Huckabee as a viable candidate at all. The man has no backbone. Have you ever watched his show,and the way all his guests run over him. He is too wimpy,unless of course he is trashing women...apparently. Asshat that he is..:cuckoo:

Romney is really the only one out of any of them that knows anything about the economy.

(This is of course excluding Ron Paul who would get the Republican Nomination when hell freezes over).

Yeah, we could really use Romney right now with this economic crisis. The olympics had a 100 million dollar deficit when he took over and he turned it around into a 100 milion dollar profit.

Speaking as one of who knows how many conservatives, I can tell you that I really dislike Huckabee. He comes accross as a glory seeker. He always lectures us how everyone is extreme and we need "middle ground" which just happens to be whatever the heck he wants it to be.

That and his campaign tactics were simply disgusting

So no i dont think very highly of Huckabee. He can do and say what he wants. He just doesnt impress me much.

as a conservative, i dont like Huckabee
and it would take extraordinary conditions for me to vote for him

Plus, can you really think how much the civilized would would laugh at us if our President's last name was Huckabee? Just how country would we sound along with the fact that he's a Southern Baptist which also scares the hell out of me

Huckabee can't get the nomination because he's a religious-righter... and that boat's sailed now that there are REAL issues that need to be dealt with. So the whole guns, g-d and gays thing really isn't relevant right now.

plus, huckabee is one nasty piece of work. was one of the arkansas mafia that went after Clinton.

Do conservatives like this guy?

It seems everytime I listen to Huckabee he trash talks his own party...much like McCain. An example shown here in this interview about Gov. Palin.

Huckabee pans Palin's interview with Couric

CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive - Huckabee pans Palin’s interview with Couric « - Blogs from CNN.com

Huckster, is one of a string of glad-handing-hucksters whose only only purpose in life is to gather popularity; beyond that, he and those who support his 'can't we all just get along, compassionate-conservative, big-tent-Republican, media sychophant attitude will be the one's which we can look to in assessing responsibility for why the GOP sits on the bench for the next 25 years and why the GOP failed to launch after '94. They're subversive to America and American principle; they're 'middle-of-the-roaders' and they're the ones that the left crushes like a bug and that's the reason the left loves them... they LEND CREDENCE, OKA: VALIDATION to the Left.

They're not our friends... and that they make you believe that they believe is irrelevant.

Huckabee can't get the nomination because he's a religious-righter... and that boat's sailed now that there are REAL issues that need to be dealt with. So the whole guns, g-d and gays thing really isn't relevant right now.

plus, huckabee is one nasty piece of work. was one of the arkansas mafia that went after Clinton.

I think guns, God and gays are real issues. Not the most pressing, but they arent irrelevant.

But then I never thought Huckabee was good on those issues.

Forum List

Back