Where do morons like User901 come from? Obviously racist but how did they come to be? Is America this dumb, why even bring up Michelle Obama today? What need does hate fill in the empty soul of this person?

"The remarkable thing is that we really love our neighbors as ourselves: we do unto others as we do unto ourselves. We hate others when we hate ourselves. We are tolerant of others when we tolerate ourselves. We forgive others when we forgive ourselves." Eric Hoffer

I read the title to this OP and first figured it was some old resurrected thread from Barack Obamas presidency. But no it is not. Even for the shit bag Conspiracy Theories forum, this is absolutely asinine.
This thread should be the "Sick Fuck" Forum.

iu

The Obama worshipers go nuts when someone questions the veracity of their boy no?

They can clearly see male junk in Michelle's pants just like we can. They ain't foolin me saying they don't see nothing. They see it just like we do. They just don't care. They're in desperate "cover for their boy" mode. They're just as spiritually corrupt as Obama is. No regard for truth. No personal integrity. Which is why they support a despot like Obama. Which is also why a despot like Obama got away with murder for 8 years.

Deny Deny Deny.

When it becomes common knowledge that Obama passed off his homo buddy as first lady of the United States for 8 years and punked an entire nation, Obama will have one of three choices:

Choice No. 1 - Confess that he's a flaming homosexual and that Michelle is a dude, which will diminish his influence, which will then threaten his global Marxist agenda.

Choice No. 2 - Talk "Michelle" into cutting off his penis, have photos released of Michelle in a swimsuit with no apparent male genitalia, then cluck to the media about those crazy silly gooses out there who thought Michelle was a man.

Choice No. 3 - "Off" Michelle. As in, make him have an accident.

Google -------> Mom of Murdered Obama Gay Lover Speaks Up

Last edited:

You may be an Obama supporter, but you're of a rare variety. At least you're not afraid to look.

The vast majority of Obama supporters when faced with an assault on the veracity of their politi-god Obama plant their head in the sand and go into predictable spasms of insults alternating with abject denial. Just like most of the ones that seem to have descended onto this thread.

Kudos to you.

You may be an Obama supporter, but you're of a rare variety. At least you're not afraid to look.

The vast majority of Obama supporters when faced with an assault on the veracity of their politi-god Obama plant their head in the sand and go into predictable spasms of insults alternating with abject denial. Just like most of the ones that seem to have descended onto this thread.

Kudos to you.

lol. No. I am NOT an obama supporter.

OK, plausible, still don't believe it but that does cover it...there would have to be a woman out there sitting on a gold mine if it is true.

The surrogate probably was never told who the sperm donors were. Why leave any loose ends hanging. She probably got a lot of money for her services, but I doubt she ever knew who the donors were. She may never even have been allowed to know the gender of the children.

I got 10 bucks through paypal that michelles dick is bigger than barracks

Forum List

Back