Is Melania Trump an American- or is she a Slovenian?

Melanie probably made more money than any of you dipshits before she married Trump.

Hookers make good money

So what sluts give it away and don't make a dime. Nobodys perfect. Most women today are not virgins when they marry.
Republicans honor Melania sleeping her way to citizenship while they condemn a Mexican woman working her ass off as a maid trying to do the same thing
Melania followed the law to become a citizen.

She sure did....the oldest law there is

Sleep your way to what you want

I'll be watching to see if in the future you claim to support equality for women, claim to be pro-choice and a champion of women's rights.

I am one of the few actual Americans here. I want to see all your papers.

Doubtful

I still live in Florida where my ancestors were born. You people are illegal aliens.

funny, white trash boy..... my family has been here legally and i'm second generation. it's a joke if you think you're more american than anyone else.

near as i can tell the only thing you're more of is ignorant.

That's because you're a fool. I may be ignorant but I'm not insane as you are. Look at my Avatar of Osceola. I am Seminole dipshit.

Why would you call yourself a dipshit?

Show me where I used the letter "a" Admiral shit for brains. Did you go beyond the second grade in school?

Hookers make good money

So what sluts give it away and don't make a dime. Nobodys perfect. Most women today are not virgins when they marry.
Republicans honor Melania sleeping her way to citizenship while they condemn a Mexican woman working her ass off as a maid trying to do the same thing

I'll be watching to see if in the future you claim to support equality for women, claim to be pro-choice and a champion of women's rights.

I was born in the late 40s and we had womens ' rights ' till the insane fems came along put mothers and wives out of their homes and put them to work. Far as women who wanted to work that was their choice too. This would pretty much take care of both choices. Many women worked because they wanted not because they HAD to.
Welfare ruined womens choice, now a fahterless kid is a pay raise for most of them. I feel terrible for young people now a days. Fems put all the responsibility on the womans shoulders. Men don't have to be responsible for their actions. Before they did. You knocked up a girl you got married in most cases soem with a shotgun between the eyes soem less drastic. Worked out great ror all. Kids had fathers, no drive bys and little crime.

Hookers make good money

Whores are still whores. Doesn't mean I should celebrate how they reached their position in life

In Melanias case, she slept her way to the top of the modeling profession, got boob jobs a face lift to enhance her beauty and finally positioned herself to get the attention of a billionaire

It's one of the oldest games there is

But I say good for her, she found a billionaire sugar daddy. What I object to is Republicans celebrating her path to citizenship while villianizing a struggling Mexican family trying to survive

I still live in Florida where my ancestors were born. You people are illegal aliens.

funny, white trash boy..... my family has been here legally and i'm second generation. it's a joke if you think you're more american than anyone else.

That's because you're a fool. I may be ignorant but I'm not insane as you are. Look at my Avatar of Osceola. I am Seminole dipshit.

Show me where I used the letter "a" Admiral shit for brains. Did you go beyond the second grade in school?

I guess English is a second language for Seminoles. Seminole is a noun. Even used as a bastardized adjective, you still need a comma.

I guess English is a second language for Seminoles. Seminole is a noun. Even used as a bastardized adjective, you still need a comma.

Apparently you don't use English as a language at all. There is still no "a" there.

Apparently you don't use English as a language at all. There is still no "a" there.

Apparently you do not know how to construct a sentence. Your sentence should have been, "I am a Seminole, dipshit." The fact you don't know how to write is offensive to all Native Americans.

Apparently you do not know how to construct a sentence. Your sentence should have been, "I am a Seminole, dipshit." The fact you don't know how to write is offensive to all Native Americans.

And you are offensive to the entire human race.

Do you think Trump considers his wife to be Slovenian or American?

And you are offensive to the entire human race.

At least I am not stupid like you.

Forum List

Back