Is MEGYN KELLY on the rag tonight?

Anyone watching this? WTF? She is nuts. She was whining and giggling about the election at the beginning. Then interviewed Pence and Gingrich and Megyn kept discussing polls and grabbing women by the genitals. Megyn also said FOX was not establishment. Gingrich pwnd her though. But wow, if anyone doubted whether or not Megyn was in the tank with Crooked Hillary, this cleared up any doubt.

Evolution. It's the process of adapting to your environment and getting better and smarter.

What's happening in the US is the exact opposite. When a presidential election leads to this kind of talk, you know you've lost.

The US is going downhill so fast right now.

Anyone watching this? WTF? She is nuts. She was whining and giggling about the election at the beginning. Then interviewed Pence and Gingrich and Megyn kept discussing polls and grabbing women by the genitals. Megyn also said FOX was not establishment. Gingrich pwnd her though. But wow, if anyone doubted whether or not Megyn was in the tank with Crooked Hillary, this cleared up any doubt.
72683394.jpg

Fox news is trying very sneaky like, to try and run reports in favor of as many anti-Trumpsters that it can, and all in order to what, boost Hillary somehow ????? This is what I'm seeing. I hope it backfires on them big time.

Fox news is trying very sneaky like, to try and run reports in favor of as many anti-Trumpsters that it can, and all in order to what, boost Hillary somehow ????? This is what I'm seeing. I hope it backfires on them big time.

No doubt........and I still hear my liberal friends calling FOX a conservative cable outlet!! They have Hannity........all the rest are frauds. @www.blowme.com:gay:

Forum List

Back