Is McCain too old?

I heard that if elected, Hillary will have the biggest cankles of any president to take office. This often causes circulation problems which can lead to lapses in memory and judgment because the brain isn't receiving enough blood and oxygen. Things like recalling sniper fire that never actually happened. Will her cankles limit her ability to be president?

One word.

Taft

I remember a campaign from John McCain aired here on TV where he was onstage with his mother. Must be 1 month ago or so in TV, where he said something like this: "To those people questioning my age, here is my mother with ? 90 ? (don't remember anymore". He hold her hands and raised both hands into air.
Mother was very healthy for her age. So this picture alone was convincing.
Also US system is so, that there are maximum 2 legislative periods of President.
Age should not be a factor in this political system. In other systems it matters. For example Helmut Kohl being 16 years German Chancellor.
This new "change" by opposition to McCain i do not believe. Those opposition candidates must be very dumb leaving Iraq after such costs. And i do not believe those other candidates are dumb.

Forum List

Back