Is McCain being over eulogized as a dig at Trump

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
One has to wonder if McCain is being over eulogized as a slap at Trump.

You know how thin skinned Trump is.

He must be freaking out and seeing McCain being called a hero and receiving all of these accolades when the majority of Americans find Trump disgusting.

Every time somebody gives McCain a eulogy, even Mike Pence, Donald Trump must feel he’s being terribly insulted.

Am I right or am I right?

It seems that way, but to be honest, they do that with almost every high profile politician.

With that said, Joe Biden really did give a touching eulogy to his friend...

He must be freaking out and seeing McCain being called a hero and receiving all of these accolades when the majority of Americans find Trump disgusting.

Every time somebody gives McCain a eulogy, even Mike Pence, Donald Trump must feel he’s being terribly insulted.

neither

as usual

I don't recall this much hype over a senator dying of cancer while in office. A week of the Flag at half staff and lying in state for three or four days? WTF?

Day after day of McCain memorials. More to come over the weekend. It is like he is being made a saint.

I wish all these Moon Bats that think he is a saint now would have thought that back in 2008. We wouldn't have had that Obama disaster.

You are right in that they are TOTALLY overdoing McCain's never ending funeral. Same with Aretha, enough already.
I second this. It isn't like they were two completely unknown people before their departures.

God bless you and their families always!!!

Holly

P.S. When the Grammy award show happens next year, yet another acknowledgement will then be given to the queen of soul herself.

Uhmmm - You are RIGHT. One look at his Twit feed this morning confirms that he's going NUTS (not that he isn't nuts all the damn time ;-)

1. Verified account 1h1 hour ago
    ....Donald Trump, and now we find out that there wasn’t even a hearing - that Donald Trump’s 4th Amendment right to privacy was signed away...and someone in there is swearing that this stuff is true, when it wasn’t? This is the scandal here - a police state.” Dan Bongino

11,425 replies7,975 retweets26,233 likes

2. Verified account 2h2 hours ago
    “You have a Fake Dossier, gathered by Steele, paid by the Clinton team to get information on Trump. The Dossier is Fake, nothing in it has been verified. It then filters into our American court system in order to spy on Barrack Obama and Hillary Clinton’s political opponent......

10,138 replies7,957 retweets26,249 likes

3. Verified account 2h2 hours ago
    ....of the DOJ & FBI are completely out to lunch in terms of exposing and holding those accountable who are responsible for that corruption.” @TomFitton @JudicialWatch

6,562 replies6,729 retweets23,883 likes

4. Verified account 2h2 hours ago
    Report: There were no FISA hearings held over Spy documents.”It is astonishing that the FISA courts couldn’t hold hearings on Spy Warrants targeting Donald Trump. It isn’t about Carter Page, it’s about the Trump Campaign. You’ve got corruption at the DOJ & FBI. The leadership....

8,355 replies8,948 retweets30,067 likes

5. Verified account 3h3 hours ago
    I love Canada, but they’ve taken advantage of our Country for many years!

12,375 replies8,425 retweets39,015 likes

6. Verified account 4h4 hours ago
    “I think today what has happened is that news reporting has become part of the adversary system.” Alan Dershowitz It has become tainted and corrupt! DJT

6,669 replies8,901 retweets34,142 likes

Forum List

Back