Is MARXIST Obami Salami a DICTATOR ?

And Charles Manson was an extreme lefty....what's your friggen point???

Better examples are:

ELF, politically motivated left wing terrorists...

ALF, politically motivated left wing terrorists...

Daniel Andreas San Diego, politically motivated left wing terrorist...

SHAC, a politically motivated left wing terrorist group...

Crimethinc, a politically motivated terrorist group...

Excellent point Radioman.

Here is this "perambulating "Mental Disease" AKA TRUTHDOESN'T MATTER trotting out the SOLITARY Whackjob McVEIGH (although I am sure there are many additional Whackjobs that voted for the Republican Party).....and is beating this red herring to death claiming that McVeigh represents the Republicans and/or the Tea Party.

Whilst you in a single KNOWLEDGEABLE POST listed FIVE.....not whackjob individuals ...... but FIVE LEFTY PSYCHO TERRORIST ORGANIZATIONS.

This PATHETIC "perambulating Mental Disease", to this very moment, is probably STILL convinced of the righteousness of her rant TOTALLY UNAWARE that her REPETITIVE and CONTINUAL RANT exposed her that many times as a TOTAL IDIOT, unaware that she was committing the MOST BASIC ERRORS IN LOGIC !!!

I'm pretty sure this OBAMARRHOIDAL IDIOT won't surface in this thread again once she understands what a TOTAL IDIOT she made of herself.

However, Obamarrhoids don't have a conscience......they are wrong so many times that they just brush off the latest exposed distortion or outright LIE..... and just plug on spewing their CRAP as though nothing has happened.

Simmah down on the caps, man.

And Charles Manson was an extreme lefty....what's your friggen point???

Better examples are:

Here is this "perambulating "Mental Disease" AKA TRUTHDOESN'T MATTER trotting out the SOLITARY Whackjob McVEIGH (although I am sure there are many additional Whackjobs that voted for the Republican Party).....and is beating this red herring to death claiming that since McVeigh voted Republican or registered Republican THEREFORE McVeigh holding those views, represents the Republicans and/or the Tea Party.

Whilst you in a single KNOWLEDGEABLE POST listed FIVE.....not whackjob individuals ...... but FIVE LEFTY PSYCHO TERRORIST ORGANIZATIONS.

This PATHETIC "perambulating Mental Disease", to this very moment, is probably STILL convinced of the righteousness of her rant TOTALLY UNAWARE that her REPETITIVE and CONTINUAL RANT exposed her that many times as a TOTAL IDIOT, unaware that she was committing the MOST BASIC ERRORS IN LOGIC !!!

I'm pretty sure this OBAMARRHOIDAL IDIOT won't surface in this thread again once she understands what a TOTAL IDIOT she made of herself.

However, Obamarrhoids don't have a conscience......they are wrong so many times that they just brush off the latest exposed distortion or outright LIE..... and just plug on spewing their CRAP as though nothing has happened.

You're right....but a little extreme yourself.

I think she's misinformed.

Is MARXIST Obami Salami a DICTATOR of AMERICA ?

No, you delusional paranoid ranting idiotic conservatard.

It doesn't matter who your father is, who you know or how many purple hearts you've won (and for that, I admire your bravery and thank you for your service).

There are many things Obama is doing that I don't agree with, but to liken him to a "Marxist dictator" displays your staggering ignorance.

Thus, there is the palpable feeling of ANGUISH implicit in the OBAMARRHOIDS posts even though this MARXIST POS is SUCCESSFULLY OVERTHROWING , OR AT LEAST UNDERMINING the basics of our Constitution which is guarding our cherished ENLIGHTENED CAPITALISTIC SYSTEM that heretofore made America THE GREATEST NATION ON OUR PLANET.

First of all, moron, where have you been the prior eight years? You don't think the eight years of the Bush administration was an assault on the constitution, at least by your definition? There are so many examples of this, it is hard to know where to start. But since you brought up our "enlightened capitalist system," here are a few examples. Nondefense, discretionary spending rose faster under Bush than any other President in some time. Bush and the Republican Congress passed a government pharmaceutical plan, tacking on another half trillion dollars in spending. Bush and the Republican Congress weakened our fiscal position by creating systematic fiscal deficits by cutting taxes and increasing spending. Bush and the Republican Congress passed trade barriers. Bush was responsible for the TARP and the bailouts of the GSEs, AIG, Citi, etc., etc. etc. Bush was "undermining our enlightened capitalist system"

Now, in your tiny conservatard mind, you might think I'm blaming Bush. I am not. Unless you were calling Bush a "Marxist dictator," I am merely pointing out your rank hypocrisy.

I remember these articles coming out from the fringe nutbar left saying that Bush was about to overthrow Congress and establish himself as dictator. You are as much of a extremist fringetard nutter as they are.

MARXIST Obami Salami and his stooges are getting away with the flagrant bribery and coercion of Senators and Congressmen

Holy fuck you can't be this stupid. I mean really, you can't. You don't think this shit has gone on for the past 100 years? Get your head out of your ass, conservatard.

by forcing them to turn a blind eye to the RAPE OF OUR CONSTITTUTION by enacting a MARXIST VERSION of Healthcare,

Now let me explain to you why you wouldn't know Marxism if it came up to you and bit you on the ass.

In a Marxist version of healthcare, there are no private corporations. Doctors would pretty much all get the same pay. The government would be the buyer of most items for everything. I'm not sure what conservatard web sites you are reading, but doctors pay will not all be the same, corporations will still exist and the government will not be buying most things.

Cap and Trade (Energy)

Cap and trade is an attempt to get a market solution to global warming by allocating prices to CO2 emissions. Goldman Sachs and other big trading firms have plans to create trading desks to trade emissions. Marx thought all such trading was not only speculative but a drain on the nation's resources and should be shut down. How can trading on an exchange be "Marxist" when Marx outright said that such a scheme should be disallowed?

That's why you are talking out of your ass, conservatard.

and BIZARRE Manipulations of STIMULUS SCAMS touting these depredations as "business as usual".

Did you just fall off the turnip truck, rube? Do you remember the Bridge to Nowhere, you know, the one that was passed by a Republican Congress supported by a Republican delegation from Alaska as well as the Republican Governor of Alaska, Sarah Palin?

Gravina Island Bridge - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This IS business as usual. I don't necessarily agree with it, but don't think that this is anything new, rube.

The list goes on...... this MARXIST POS is able to establish several "firsts" such as giving TERRORISTS the same rights as American citizens in their trials

Moron.

Zacarias Moussaoui - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Khalid Sheikh Mohammed - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

BUT........so much of our MARXIST POS's Agenda that has passed.....or legislation that is about to pass......ONCE PASSED .....even though it's passed NOT in the OBAMARRHOIDALLY SATISFIED WAY of a Stalin.............THIS PASSED LEGISLATION will STILL lead to the SOLIDIFICATION of a FOUNDATION ........THAT, WHEN SOLIDIFIED.....WILL GIVE THE FOLLOWING (or maybe even the same) PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES ......THE ABSOLUTE POWER OF A STALIN or MAO TSE TUNG TYPE DICTATOR.

Too stupid to comment on.

Consider all the "entitlements" . And the need for a hitherto unheard of STUPENDOUSLY ENORMOUS GOVERNMENTAL BUREAUCRACY to manage the NEW Healthcare, Cap &Trade (Energy).... STIMULUS MANIPULATIONS.....CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW ALL THIS WILL SWELL the Govt Bureaucracy into THE LARGEST and ALMOST THE ONLY EMPLOYER of America !!!!!

No, I can't imagine how all this will swell the government into "almost the only employer of America." But then again, I am sane and reasonable. You clearly are not.

Now, are you going to offer $1000 for my name and address?

[youtube]dhRUe-gz690[/youtube]

Last edited:
Better examples are:

Here is this "perambulating "Mental Disease" AKA TRUTHDOESN'T MATTER trotting out the SOLITARY Whackjob McVEIGH (although I am sure there are many additional Whackjobs that voted for the Republican Party).....and is beating this red herring to death claiming that McVeigh represents the Republicans and/or the Tea Party.

I see your point.

And, it's valid.

The caps intensify the feeling of frustration I feel to the reader, and is a turn off.

On the other hand, the caps highlight the more important points......and THAT is the more important thing to me in communication, all things considered.

Could be I'm wrong.

Better examples are:

Here is this "perambulating "Mental Disease" AKA TRUTHDOESN'T MATTER trotting out the SOLITARY Whackjob McVEIGH (although I am sure there are many additional Whackjobs that voted for the Republican Party).....and is beating this red herring to death claiming that since McVeigh voted Republican or registered Republican THEREFORE McVeigh holding those views, represents the Republicans and/or the Tea Party.

You're right....but a little extreme yourself.

I think she's misinformed.

I'm willing to correct my errors.

Where am I "a little extreme" ?

I see your point.

And, it's valid.

The caps intensify the feeling of frustration I feel to the reader, and is a turn off.

On the other hand, the caps highlight the more important points......and THAT is the more important thing to me in communication, all things considered.

Could be I'm wrong.

I was using all caps once and someone told me to quit shouting at them.

I think you're doing OK though.

I see your point.

And, it's valid.

Could be I'm wrong.

I was using all caps once and someone told me to quit shouting at them.

I think you're doing OK though.

Mudwhistle,

Naturally I know that caps are equated with people "yelling" at them.

I reject that interpretation because I feel that it is a form of the phoney PC "cultural" rather than "literary" criticism.

A person SHOUTING in your ear is most definitely unpleasant. A person using caps hasn't anything to do with any physical discomfort. IMO, it is a violation of the NORM...true. BUT THAT'S IT.

As far as doing OK......You're also OK, pal.

Keep up the good work.

We are definitely needed.....and these are CRITICAL TIMES.

Actually, I'm of the view that overusing caps in an extraneous manner lessens the point that is being attempted and makes the poster look like he has lost all rationality and is only one step away from an emergency-room visit for rabies treatment.

But thats just me.

Is MARXIST Obami Salami a DICTATOR of AMERICA ?

No, you delusional paranoid ranting idiotic conservatard.

It doesn't matter who your father is, who you know or how many purple hearts you've won (and for that, I admire your bravery and thank you for your service).

There are many things Obama is doing that I don't agree with, but to liken him to a "Marxist dictator" displays your staggering ignorance.

Thus, there is the palpable feeling of ANGUISH implicit in the OBAMARRHOIDS posts even though this MARXIST POS is SUCCESSFULLY OVERTHROWING , OR AT LEAST UNDERMINING the basics of our Constitution which is guarding our cherished ENLIGHTENED CAPITALISTIC SYSTEM that heretofore made America THE GREATEST NATION ON OUR PLANET.

First of all, moron, where have you been the prior eight years? You don't think the eight years of the Bush administration was an assault on the constitution, at least by your definition? There are so many examples of this, it is hard to know where to start. But since you brought up our "enlightened capitalist system," here are a few examples. Nondefense, nondiscretionary spending rose faster under Bush than any other President in some time. Bush and the Republican Congress passed a government pharmaceutical plan, tacking on another half trillion dollars in spending. Bush and the Republican Congress weakened our fiscal position by creating systematic fiscal deficits by cutting taxes and increasing spending. Bush and the Republican Congress passed trade barriers. Bush was responsible for the TARP and the bailouts of the GSEs, AIG, Citi, etc., etc. etc. Bush was "undermining our enlightened capitalist system"

Now, in your tiny conservatard mind, you might think I'm blaming Bush. I am not. Unless you were calling Bush a "Marxist dictator," I am merely pointing out your rank hypocrisy.

I remember these articles coming out from the fringe nutbar left saying that Bush was about to overthrow Congress and establish himself as dictator. You are as much of a extremist fringetard nutter as they are.

Holy fuck you can't be this stupid. I mean really, you can't. You don't think this shit has gone on for the past 100 years? Get your head out of your ass, conservatard.

Now let me explain to you why you wouldn't know Marxism if it came up to you and bit you on the ass.

In a Marxist version of healthcare, there are no private corporations. Doctors would pretty much all get the same pay. The government would be the buyer of most items for everything. I'm not sure what conservatard web sites you are reading, but doctors pay will not all be the same, corporations will still exist and the government will not be buying most things.

Cap and trade is an attempt to get a market solution to global warming by allocating prices to CO2 emissions. Goldman Sachs and other big trading firms have plans to create trading desks to trade emissions. Marx thought all such trading was not only speculative but a drain on the nation's resources and should be shut down. How can trading on an exchange be "Marxist" when Marx outright said that such a scheme should be disallowed?

That's why you are talking out of your ass, conservatard.

Did you just fall off the turnip truck, rube? Do you remember the Bridge to Nowhere, you know, the one that was passed by a Republican Congress supported by a Republican delegation from Alaska as well as the Republican Governor of Alaska, Sarah Palin?

Gravina Island Bridge - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This IS business as usual. I don't necessarily agree with it, but don't think that this is anything new, rube.

Moron.

Zacarias Moussaoui - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Khalid Sheikh Mohammed - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

BUT........so much of our MARXIST POS's Agenda that has passed.....or legislation that is about to pass......ONCE PASSED .....even though it's passed NOT in the OBAMARRHOIDALLY SATISFIED WAY of a Stalin.............THIS PASSED LEGISLATION will STILL lead to the SOLIDIFICATION of a FOUNDATION ........THAT, WHEN SOLIDIFIED.....WILL GIVE THE FOLLOWING (or maybe even the same) PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES ......THE ABSOLUTE POWER OF A STALIN or MAO TSE TUNG TYPE DICTATOR.

Too stupid to comment on.

Consider all the "entitlements" . And the need for a hitherto unheard of STUPENDOUSLY ENORMOUS GOVERNMENTAL BUREAUCRACY to manage the NEW Healthcare, Cap &Trade (Energy).... STIMULUS MANIPULATIONS.....CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW ALL THIS WILL SWELL the Govt Bureaucracy into THE LARGEST and ALMOST THE ONLY EMPLOYER of America !!!!!

No, I can't imagine how all this will swell the government into "almost the only employer of America." But then again, I am sane and reasonable. You clearly are not.

Now, are you going to offer $1000 for my name and address?

[youtube]dhRUe-gz690[/youtube]

TORO BULLSHIT,

Now, this is a REAL post.

It is BRIMMING with BULLSHIT......and its OUTRAGEOUS STENCH causes every atom of my body to cringe in horror.

But.......it is a REAL post.

A Real post made by a DELUSIONAL person, obviously brainwashed by the 24/7 Lib Controlled National Media to the point where TRUTH, and REALITY has to pass thru a RADIOACTIVELY CONCOCTED LEFTY FILTER before the whackjob sitting on the other side of it gets a fair chance of clearing the induced MARXIAN (neologism ?) noxious fog to be able to appraise the info clearly......and with a RATIONAL mind.

Also, I am getting the impression that you might be a wetback. Vintage unknown.

Naturally, there are NUMEROUS, UPSTANDING MEXICAN-AMERICANS who have DROPPED THE HYPHEN, and are/were AMERICANS who fought alongside me.....and for whom I would have readily given up my life....as they certainly did for me, when I was in combat, and we were fighting for AMERICA.

Unfortunately, the OVERWHELMING majority of the Mexicans are not only MEXICAN-AMERICANS they are LA RAZA MEXICANS who don't have any business being in America.

I have the strong sense that YOU are one of these.

In which case, any rational discourse with you will probably be cut short ..... and the funzy-wunzy will ensue.

So...... I have a few things to do. Then , I will return to your blather.

From what you stated, I doubt if I can treat you with any civility. I do NOT treat Obamarrhoids with any civility because:
they are HOPELESSLY BRAINWASHED.....it's like talking to an INSANE PERSON.

But, I'm willing to give you a chance.

We will see how you accept IRREFUTABLE FACTS......that will be my test for you.

If you make reasonable arguments against any of the issues that come up......then we have a chance of communication.

Of course, the key point is what is "reasonable".

I'm closing for now.

BTW, this post of mine was SUBSTANCE-LESS as fas as pointing out the errors of OBAMARRHOIDISM.....not that it didn't serve the purpose of clearing up certain possible misconceptions before we start presenting each other with FACTUAL EVIDENCE.

In closing, I'd like your reaction to this question: How woulda you felt, if at the end of your lengthy and (wrongly) thought out post, I rewarded you with: "YO DUDE !!!! YOU CRAZY MAN..... YOU OFFA THEM MEDS, MAN ???.....YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN....LOL !!!"

Well, this is the way practically every Obamarrhoid greets every thought out post I make......just thought you know.

Last edited:
Actually, I'm of the view that overusing caps in an extraneous manner lessens the point that is being attempted and makes the poster look like he has lost all rationality and is only one step away from an emergency-room visit for rabies treatment.

But thats just me.

Radioman,

Hey, if that's how you feel....then that's how you feel.

Obviously, anyone is entitled to feel any way they wish except when they feel that they are entitled to take a club and bash the other person to a pulp because he.....hiccuped inadvertently.

I don't think I can accommodate your somewhat exaggerated reaction to caps, to wit: ".......he {the cappar (neologism?)} has lost all rationality and is only one step away from an emergency-room visit for rabies treatment. "

Mebbe....just, mebbe.... I am overdoing the capping.

And, mebbe......just mebbe .....you are over reacting in unison with those lefty PC whackjobs that feel that all this SHOUTING has caused YOU to "lose all rationality and YOU are only one step away from an emergency-room visit for rabies treatment."

But..... admittedly...... more people share your point of view than mine.

Last edited:
WTF ?!?!?

TRUTHDOESN'TMATTER, you are like some perambulating mental disease.

A Fucking Hopeless Obamarrhoid.

Hey........OP named "I Did My Own Ma", are you off of your meds again?

Go tell your parents that you're out of Prozac. They like it better when you're calm.

Psycho Biker,

I'm serious about this: you should commit yourself to a Loonie Bin.

I don't give a shit about you.

However, an insecure Psycho Midget like you, brimming with hate, is likely to shoot someone.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Hey, I Did My Own Ma, do us all a favor.........

Tell us the exact town you live in, so that we can start checking news stories in your hometown.

That way, when you finally do go snappy and pull a Columbine in your own town, Gunny will know to delete your account so that we don't have to waste anymore bandwidth on your sorry ass.

Congratulations by the way.......it's RARE when a n00b gets a lower rep score than Sunni Man in a month.

Takes special asshole talent!

Hey........OP named "I Did My Own Ma", are you off of your meds again?

Go tell your parents that you're out of Prozac. They like it better when you're calm.

Psycho Biker,

I'm serious about this: you should commit yourself to a Loonie Bin.

I don't give a shit about you.

However, an insecure Psycho Midget like you, brimming with hate, is likely to shoot someone.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Hey, I Did My Own Ma, do us all a favor.........

Tell us the exact town you live in, so that we can start checking news stories in your hometown.

That way, when you finally do go snappy and pull a Columbine in your own town, Gunny will know to delete your account so that we don't have to waste anymore bandwidth on your sorry ass.

Congratulations by the way.......it's RARE when a n00b gets a lower rep score than Sunni Man in a month.

Takes special asshole talent!

Just got a call from your friend Nappy Napolitano.

As a special favour to you, your new bunkmate will be Maj Nidal Hasan.

You'll still have to do a lot of saluting. Sorry.

Again.......you've never had any military experience have you I Do My Own Ma?

We don't salute non NATO countries.

OOps.

Sorry.

You must have been sedated in some Loonie Bin while AMERICAN Maj Nidal Malik Hasan indulged in the practice of "Man Made Disasters" in Fort Hood, Texas.

It's OK.

You'll be able to get all the details from him......close and personal seeing as to how you'll be bunkmates.

Wouldn't salute the fucker anyway, and they can't make me.

I'm retired.

So tell me, I Do My Own Ma, what service were you in?

Biker Shithead,

You are a CERTIFIABLE PSYCHO.

I'm placing you on "IGNORE".

Consider this notification a Courtesy to a Psycho.

Wouldn't salute the fucker anyway, and they can't make me.

I'm retired.

So tell me, I Do My Own Ma, what service were you in?

Biker Shithead,

You are a CERTIFIABLE PSYCHO.

I'm placing you on "IGNORE".

Consider this notification a Courtesy to a Psycho.

THANK YOU!

Was wondering how long it was going to take me to shake some stupid chihuahua from my ankle..........

Forum List

Back