Is marital infidelity even a political issue anymore?

trump is the underdog? lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! don't let him hear you, the giant orange man baby can't take criticism.

He is not?

And BTW if you still refuse to read the news..

Pension funds in Iran on brink of collapse amid US ‘maximum pressure’ campaign

EXCLUSIVE: Crippling sanctions imposed by the United States on Iran since President Trump’s withdrawal from the nuclear deal last year have left pension funds throughout the country on the brink of collapse, according to documents reviewed by National Security Council officials

nope. he ain't. rich dudes are never underdogs... i don't care too much about your news story on iran cause it is waaaaaaaaaay off topic.

maxresdefault.jpg

^^^ such an underdog ^^^ :abgg2q.jpg::113:
What a campy photo showing the Presidents lack of taste
Trump is what poor white Republicans think class looks like.

they want to be like him.... & not only does donny know that, but he plays on their desires & fears.

“The final key to the way I promote is bravado. I play to people’s fantasies. People may not always think big themselves, but they can still get very excited by those who do. That’s why a little hyperbole never hurts. People want to believe that something is the biggest and the greatest and the most spectacular. I call it truthful hyperbole. It’s an innocent form of exaggeration—and a very effective form of promotion.”

Fears?

You liberals still dont want to admit the truth huh?

For the millionth time, we love Trump because for the first time since liberalism took over in the 1960's a prominent person in power trolls the fuck out of them and calls the left at there own game.

We will never see this again, so we are enjoying the hell out of it. :)

A blue collar guy born with a silver spoon in his mouth

Wow. Have you drunk the koolaid.

Riddle me this, does he talk like an educated rich guy?

he speaks like a rich dude who paid someone to sit in his seat, take tests & get that diploma with his name on it.

Say what?

Well its obvious you never met a rich snob.

nope. he ain't. rich dudes are never underdogs... i don't care too much about your news story on iran cause it is waaaaaaaaaay off topic.

maxresdefault.jpg

Educated? No. Rich guy? Yes. Blue collar? Not even a teeny tiny bit.

Is it that to complicated to figure out? It's like you winning the lottery you will still be a dumb liberal, just with a lot of money.

Is it that to complicated to figure out? It's like you winning the lottery you will still be a dumb liberal, just with a lot of money.

It's not even slightly complicated. He's a salesman. That's all. He's telling you whatever you want to hear.

His big pitch was the wall. But during the first two years he had a republican congress and he did nothing to get the wall funded. It wasn't until the democrats took the house that he tried to push it through, when it didn't stand a chance. He doesn't want the wall, he wants the issue because that is what he thinks sells.

It's not even slightly complicated. He's a salesman. That's all. He's telling you whatever you want to hear.

His big pitch was the wall. But during the first two years he had a republican congress and he did nothing to get the wall funded. It wasn't until the democrats took the house that he tried to push it through, when it didn't stand a chance. He doesn't want the wall, he wants the issue because that is what he thinks sells.

A used car salesman is a blue collar guy, now you are figuring it out...congrats.

A used car salesman is a blue collar guy, now you are figuring it out...congrats.

Yes, he's a life long liar. I never thought of that as a blue collar attribute. My mistake.

You notice that these Republicans, instead of defending morals and values, they’re saying but but but........Clinton, but but but.......Kennedy.

And you can bet that the next Democrat that’s caught getting a blowjob or being involved in an adulterous affair they’re going to be screaming that they’re evil and have no morals and no good values.

Just like the law, the law only applies to Democrats.
Whatever a politician does that has a few bucks or power, the peasant at the working class level can not afford to be like them. And when he/she does their wealth reduces by a large percentage and life gets harder. So perhaps being suggestive and spouting some version of morals helps individuals who are on the fence. You see the results today but it is glossed over by massive tax payer subsidies to cover up the truth.

He is not?

And BTW if you still refuse to read the news..

Pension funds in Iran on brink of collapse amid US ‘maximum pressure’ campaign

EXCLUSIVE: Crippling sanctions imposed by the United States on Iran since President Trump’s withdrawal from the nuclear deal last year have left pension funds throughout the country on the brink of collapse, according to documents reviewed by National Security Council officials

maxresdefault.jpg

they want to be like him.... & not only does donny know that, but he plays on their desires & fears.

“The final key to the way I promote is bravado. I play to people’s fantasies. People may not always think big themselves, but they can still get very excited by those who do. That’s why a little hyperbole never hurts. People want to believe that something is the biggest and the greatest and the most spectacular. I call it truthful hyperbole. It’s an innocent form of exaggeration—and a very effective form of promotion.”

Fears?

For the millionth time, we love Trump because for the first time since liberalism took over in the 1960's a prominent person in power trolls the fuck out of them and calls the left at there own game.

i mean fears that the white man isn't always the right man anymore & them brownies & coloreds need to stay in their place.

maxresdefault.jpg

Fears?

i mean fears that the white man isn't always the right man anymore & them brownies & coloreds need to stay in their place.

The year is 2019, it's the most stupidest argument the left keeps repeating..

What is there 50 of them left in America?

he speaks like a rich dude who paid someone to sit in his seat, take tests & get that diploma with his name on it.

Say what?

Well its obvious you never met a rich snob.

he speaks & doesn't care what comes outa his orange pie hole exactly because he teflon don.

Fears?

The year is 2019, it's the most stupidest argument the left keeps repeating..

What is there 50 of them left in America?

it re ignited with a magical negroe' got in the white house & donny ignited the torches.

President Trump Tweets About Mark Sanford's 'Flaming Dancer' Affair

We have also accepted the complete collapse of shame as a social force, and Donald Trump, American president is once again a shining example. You might remember that the president has very publicly cheated on every wife he's ever had, and even paid off some of his mistresses—whom he still somehow insists are lying about it all—to stay quiet about their (non?)-affairs. (These allegations are separate from those of the many women who have accused him of sexual assault or misconduct, the kind of behavior he bragged about on tape.) Anyway, here's the president's response to news that he has another primary opponent for the Republican presidential nomination:

When the former Governor of the Great State of South Carolina, @MarkSanford, was reported missing, only to then say he was away hiking on the Appalachian Trail, then was found in Argentina with his Flaming Dancer friend, it sounded like his political career was over. It was,.......but then he ran for Congress and won, only to lose his re-elect after I Tweeted my endorsement, on Election Day, for his opponent. But now take heart, he is back, and running for President of the United States. The Three Stooges, all badly failed candidates, will give it a go!

________

How do you make fun of somebody else’s marriage infidelity when you have the kind of history Trump has?
More evidence that Republicans are not the party of God and morals and not the party of family values.

It is funny that Donald Trump used the term “flaming dancer“ as a racist meme against Mark Sanford‘s mistress just because she’s from Argentina. Pretty typical behavior.

Actually, President Trump admitted that he did NOT have sexual relations with Stormy Daniels.

And on the "Access Hollywood" tape, Mr. Trump was speaking theoretically, a little bit of "boy talk", trying to entertain the Bush scion and the audience of the program, talking about how broads throw themselves at stars like Trump. Mrs. Trump understood, why can't you?

Forum List

Back