Is Marco Rubio gay/bisexual?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still waiting for that fraud Lindsey Graham to be outed too. It's gonna happen.

I am pretty sure everyone knows Graham is gay but he has chosen to keep his personal life private. Something I find admirable as it truly isn't anyone's business.

Nah, he's a lying pussy.

Graham not confirming your suspicions doesn't make him a lying pussy. It makes him a private person.

I can't think of a more private matter than one's sexuality and to either come out or to stay private. I was and always will be horrified at the certain section of the LGBT community who felt it was their "duty" to out someone.

Now I'm only on my second cup of java but if I remember correctly KD Lang who is one of my fave singers ever was sort of pressured to come out because someone was going to out her.For personal reasons and this is thru the grapevine KD hadn't wanted to come out until her mother had passed. But she got ahead of the story. And she told it in her own way.

I was in the business when she was breaking and her duet with Roy Orbison still sends chills down my spine. Let alone when she covered Hallelujah.

For Democrats, life is all about sexual perversion, from thier politicians being caught in public bathrooms trying to have sex to thier favorite president having sex during working hours in the oval office.

Even hillary clinton is a homisexual pervert, she is not a pervert because she is homisexual but because she put homosexual sexual photos on the white house christmas tree where children could see them.

One could go on forever about the leading democrat homosexuals who practice perversions.

You have a nice start to your story, there, Elektra, but I think you might need to flush it out a bit before it's ready for Literotica.

or perhaps fluff it up as the case may be.

Is Marco Rubio a murdering, psychopathic, Muslim, bed wetter?

I'm just asking questions...

A lot of murdering, psychopathic, Muslim, bed wetters wear clean shirts and go to church. It's not unusual.

Nope. He's just a closet gay man posing as a 'Conservative' Republican. But his secret isn't so much a secret anymore.

Wow! If you get any nuttier I may need to grab an EpiPen. :lol:

A lot of murdering, psychopathic, Muslim, bed wetters wear clean shirts and go to church. It's not unusual.

Nope. He's just a closet gay man posing as a 'Conservative' Republican. But his secret isn't so much a secret anymore.

Oh that's where you're coming from. The posing. But holy toledo paulitician it's about as big a secret as if Liberace tried to come off as straight. Those candelabras were a dead give away.

:lol:

I can't think of a more private matter than one's sexuality and to either come out or to stay private. I was and always will be horrified at the certain section of the LGBT community who felt it was their "duty" to out someone.

I couldn't agree more. I've had this same exact conversation with a few of my gay friends before and sadly a couple of them didn't get it. They are more interested in getting revenge. Fools.

This is really pathetic. The mods should delete this thread.
--------------------- its FREE SPEECH and information , no reason to delete and stop Free Speech Admiral .

No. It is a pathetic display of character assassination by the left, who would hypocritically condemn any such acts by anyone else as being intolerant.

It's politics. It is already out so Rubio must deal with it.

Running from it and trying to ban threads is not an answer.

He can go one of two ways with this. He can flat out deny it, which looking at the evidence I think would be more damaging, or he can admit to it and say either that his faith has transformed him into something different or he can embrace who and what he is.

Nah, makes him a dishonest coward. His voter-base opposes the gay lifestyle and gay marriage. If he came out, he'd be booted from office. He's not being honest with his constituents.

Don't all homos have a wife and 4 kids? :lol:

marco-rubio-cover-ftr-1024x640.jpg

What a beautiful family!

Well, then you go on voting for lying frauds. Whatever floats yer boat i guess. Just remember, you get the leaders you deserve.

This is really pathetic. The mods should delete this thread.
--------------------- its FREE SPEECH and information , no reason to delete and stop Free Speech Admiral .

No. It is a pathetic display of character assassination by the left, who would hypocritically condemn any such acts by anyone else as being intolerant.

It's politics. It is already out so Rubio must deal with it.

Running from it and trying to ban threads is not an answer.

He can go one of two ways with this. He can flat out deny it, which looking at the evidence I think would be more damaging, or he can admit to it and say either that his faith has transformed him into something different or he can embrace who and what he is.

Votto I know you are a really straight shooter on the board and I know you wouldn't just put this out there to smear someone. Wow how do you manage damage control?

His handlers have to be freaking.

course it just goes to show how the ADMIRAL would squash FreeSpeech and free flow of info if he were in charge of things !!

Well, then you go on voting for lying frauds. Whatever floats yer boat i guess. Just remember, you get the leaders you deserve.

Rubio has an even bigger task regarding creating an immigration bill that he abandoned.

It is better to tackle this now than later for the GOP. Maybe Rubio is Humpty Dumpty.

It is better to find out now than against Hillary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back