Is Major Jihadi a poster boy for profiling?

I have a feeling we'll never know...the spooks are good at covering their tracks.

It's kind of the only thing that matters at this point. Not "why he did it" or any of that other crap.

All that matters now is what does intel know. If we don't hear about what they know then this story needs to just die out. It's pointless going over the why's.

I'm a lot more inclined to think this is just an isolated incident by a man who happens to be a muslim that began to take on more extreme religious views.

He got pissed off about having to go be a part of fighting a war for us 'infidels' and lost his mind and killed a bunch of people.

I'm going with that and making no more comment on this subject :)

I have a feeling we'll never know...the spooks are good at covering their tracks.

It's kind of the only thing that matters at this point. Not "why he did it" or any of that other crap.

All that matters now is what does intel know. If we don't hear about what they know then this story needs to just die out. It's pointless going over the why's.

I'm a lot more inclined to think this is just an isolated incident by a man who happens to be a muslim that began to take on more extreme religious views.

He got pissed off about having to go be a part of fighting a war for us 'infidels' and lost his mind and killed a bunch of people.

I'm going with that and making no more comment on this subject :)
:eek: I pretty much agree with that. Though I would be happy enough to see that people that contact radical groups are disallowed buying guns.

I don't know...

Intel is looking for WMD's, not pistols. Like I said, him shooting a bunch of people could have just surprised them. Maybe intel calculated the potential risk, and two pistols wasn't worth losing their trail. Who knows.

What's most important, is what does intel know at this point about this man. Does he have contacts with terror orgs or not? They better fucking have SOMETHING.

There are only so many people to cover so many terrorists. If you want better coverage, then we either need to increase the intel folks, or decrease the targets. It looks like we're trying to cover too many with too few. These un-American pro-muslim sneaks need to be deported so that we can handle whats let in. Lets start reducing the size of the problem before we start looking like europe.

I don't know...

Intel is looking for WMD's, not pistols. Like I said, him shooting a bunch of people could have just surprised them. Maybe intel calculated the potential risk, and two pistols wasn't worth losing their trail. Who knows.

What's most important, is what does intel know at this point about this man. Does he have contacts with terror orgs or not? They better fucking have SOMETHING.

There are only so many people to cover so many terrorists. If you want better coverage, then we either need to increase the intel folks, or decrease the targets. It looks like we're trying to cover too many with too few. These un-American pro-muslim sneaks need to be deported so that we can handle whats let in. Lets start reducing the size of the problem before we start looking like europe.

Interesting that you'd mention decreasing the number of 'targets'. That would, of course, mean something like not creating new 'terrorists' to become more 'targets'. Imagine that.
This one for one ratio you've created screams volumes about how little you understand about what's going on, Kyzr.

I don't know...

We could always pull an FDR and round up all Muslims. That would HAVE to help our cause, no? :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back