Is Magic real?

CYBERSHAMAN
The World's Most Revolutionary Radionics Device!

CyberShaman, Radionics Software - Experiment Results

Radionics
At the Crossroads of Science & Magic
By Thomas J. Brown

Radionics is a methodology for the detection and manipulation of subtle energies linked to physical matter: animal, vegetable or mineral. It is generally known as a system of vibrational healing wherein curiously configured “black boxes” are used to detect and treat disease conditions of a living body, be it animal or vegetable, anywhere in the universe. Radionics instruments can also broadcast healing vibrations to a single subject. They can be used to detect specific elements in mineral samples, or even to test for mineral veins using an aerial photograph or map. Their potential makes them appear magical when considered from the viewpoint of modern science.

Radionics instruments consist generally of a circuit of resistors or capacitors arranged in a specific pattern or order, which provides a stable system of “rates” which may be dialled in to set the instrument for various organs or disease patterns. The mystery of the black boxes is no mystery once one understands the relationship between form, matter and energy. They are specialized tuning circuits, operating on energies outside of the electromagnetic spectrum. Their electronic structure makes no sense to the engineer.

The history of modern Radionics spans the 20th century back into the 19th, and many serious medical workers have used it as a viable system of diagnosis and treatment. It has come under fire from medical authorities in many countries, and at times with good reason. Its workings are beyond the understandings allowable in the modern scientific worldview. There are many individuals and groups around the world who quietly use this technology successfully, regardless of whether or not it can be explained to the rational mind.

Once one understands that the connection to and manipulation of Life energies is based on pattern and form they will begin to see that radionics, in its purest form, ranges far wider than small boxes with dials. Ceremonial magic is a high form of radionics where the form and structure of the ritual creates an effect in the subtle Life fields. The Tarot cards are radionic in structure. Lay them out in their primal archetypal pattern of triangle, circle and square and feel the tremendous force propagated. The Gothic Notre Dame Cathedrals of France are tremendous radionic generators. The Great Pyramid and its attendant energies is radionic in nature. Any system or structure consisting of a universal archetype will by its very nature contain the seeds of healing and growth.

The operational force of radionics has been claimed to be everything from psychic energy to the intent of the operator. Neither of these is entirely true, but radionics instruments will react to such energies. True radionics is the science of connecting to the Life force through form and structure. It is rather hard to define it in one or two sentences, so a brief history of modern radionics will give one some insight into its workings.

http://thomasbrown.org/Radionic/radionics.html

Last edited by a moderator:
ha ha , I like david blaine & chris angel, those are my favorite magicians

Magic, as practiced by the magicians, is real: it's just slight of hand.

Magic or sorcery are terms referring to the influence of events and physical phenomena through supernatural, mystical, or paranormal means. The term magic in its various translations has been used in a number of ways. In the context of parapsychology, magic is often defined as the study and application of psychic forces or energy. From the point of view of established religion, particularly Christianity, it has often been used as a pejorative term for the Pagan rituals of competing ethnic groups, as belonging to an inferior (hence blasphemous or idolatrous) culture. The magic and religion article deals largely with this aspect.

Among occultists, magic is a fairly neutral term which has some varied connotations, such as white magic and black magic. The famous occultist Aleister Crowley chose the spelling magick to distinguish "the true science of the Magi" from all its "counterfeits," such as stage magic. Today many use that spelling in the same or otherwise similar way, often to connote a Pagan, Wiccan, or Hermetic system of beliefs and ritual practises.

Magic (paranormal - PaganWiki)

If magic effects the natural world, then it cannot be supernatural.

Existence and being are the real magic, Chloe

Everything else is just the plumbing.

If magic effects the natural world, then it cannot be supernatural.

Existence and being are the real magic, Chloe

Everything else is just the plumbing.

he he that solves that then:cool:

he he that solves that then:cool:

I know my answer seems dismissive and glib, but I actually believe what I wrote to you.

Existence is the magic.

Being is merely your share of that magic.

Abra-ca-dabra! You, Chloe, and I, editec, we coexist in time!

Where did we come from?

Hocus Pocus! We don't exist in time?

Where did we go?

If that's not magic, dear, I truly don't know what is.

Forum List

Back