Is "loyalty" a two way street for Donald Trump?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Remember Papadopoulos? First a foreign policy advisor and an energy consultant.

then

A "coffee boy".

Remember Michael Cohen? First my long time family lawyer

then

Someone that does a tiny, tiny bit of business for me.

Remember Michael Flynn? National Security Advisor.

then

He worked for Obama. I thought he was OK.

Remember Paul Manafort? My campaign manager.

then

Someone who was with us a very shot rime that I hardly know.

And Matt Whitaker? My eyes and ears in the Justice Department and acting Attorney General for the entire Justice System in the United States.

and now

I don't know him at all. He worked for Jeff Sessions. I don't know him. I don't know him at all. He's a very fine gentleman, but I don't know him at all.

Even George Bush didn't disown Rumsfeld when he ordered him to resign.

I don't remember Obama treating anyone like that.

So if there is no one Trump feels loyalty too, does he feel loyalty to this country? How would you know? You can't go by his relationships. After turning on all these people, would you trust him? If yes, why?

• Banned
Maybe he's loyal to his kids?

Or not.

Deanrd is spamming this section with so many bizarre, stalker-like threads about Donald Trump, I can see he took my flame-advice: he got a life-sized poster of Donald Trump, put it on his bedroom wall, and is currently masturbating to his heart's content. And his paranoid Trump-spamming in GD now is a manifestation of his sexual jollies over our president! So God bless you, Deanrd, I don't want to get in the way of your Trump sexual passions you feel the need to share here.

Deanrd is spamming this section with so many bizarre, stalker-like threads about Donald Trump, I can see he took my flame-advice: he got a life-sized poster of Donald Trump, put it on his bedroom wall, and is currently masturbating to his heart's content. And his paranoid Trump-spamming in GD now is a manifestation of his sexual jollies over our president! So God bless you, Deanrd, I don't want to get in the way of your Trump sexual passions you feel the need to share here.

So which of his claims about trump are false?

then

A "coffee boy".

then

then

then

And Matt Whitaker? My eyes and ears in the Justice Department and acting Attorney General for the entire Justice System in the United States.

and now

I don't know him at all. He worked for Jeff Sessions. I don't know him. I don't know him at all. He's a very fine gentleman, but I don't know him at all.

So if there is no one Trump feels loyalty too, does he feel loyalty to this country? How would you know? You can't go by his relationships. After turning on all these people, would you trust him? If yes, why?

Oh hell yes. Trump is totally high school you're either with me (in which case I praise the hell out of you because everyone likes nice words) or you're not with me in which case (I never liked you in the first place because fuck you, I don't need to say nice words to you any more).

In fact I went to a restaurant last week and the boss guy was like that. He was massively overly nice to the customers and an absolute fuck with his staff, who all looked miserable.

• Banned

So which of his claims about trump are false?
Hilarious. I've been asking that same question.

• Banned

then

A "coffee boy".

then

then

then

and now

Oh hell yes. Trump is totally high school you're either with me (in which case I praise the hell out of you because everyone likes nice words) or you're not with me in which case (I never liked you in the first place because fuck you, I don't need to say nice words to you any more).

In fact I went to a restaurant last week and the boss guy was like that. He was massively overly nice to the customers and an absolute fuck with his staff, who all looked miserable.
I've worked for people like that. It was awful.

then

A "coffee boy".

then

then

then

and now

Oh yet. In my line of work the bosses are usually inept.

It works along the Peter Principle lines, though my last boss seemed to have been put in charge simply to destroy that part of the company in order to spite the person who was due to take over that part of the company a year later.

Trump is certainly the sort of guy who will get through a large number of staff simply because they hate the fucker.

then

A "coffee boy".

then

then

then

and now

You are allow outside in the real world?

Shit two Donnies in this world will wreak havoc!

then

A "coffee boy".

then

then

then

and now

It works along the Peter Principle lines, though my last boss seemed to have been put in charge simply to destroy that part of the company in order to spite the person who was due to take over that part of the company a year later.

Trump is certainly the sort of guy who will get through a large number of staff simply because they hate the fucker.
It’s true. Bosses who mistreat their employees are usually the worst. I had one that used humiliation as a management tool. There was a steady stream of engineers going to HR until he finally left. He even made lady engineers cry. Couldn’t believe it.

then

A "coffee boy".

then

then

then

and now

It’s true. Bosses who mistreat their employees are usually the worst. I had one that used humiliation as a management tool. There was a steady stream of engineers going to HR until he finally left. He even made lady engineers cry. Couldn’t believe it.

You should check out China. Humiliation is a normal tool. Getting employees out in public and shouting at them, making them dance and sing, pretending they're in the military, you'll see it wherever you go.

Forum List

Back