Is Life Inevitable?

4. There is no evidence of proteins or amino acids existing outside of Earth
By the way, this is utterly false. If you are truly interested in having an honest discussion, you should immediately admit that you made an error in stating this.

I admit that I was unaware that a simple form of the amino acid glycine had been detected in outer space. (Other forms of glycine are present in some protein molecules found on Earth.) I don't know if this is direct evidence of extraterrestrial life, but it may increase that probability.

So you don't believe in the existence of electricity ... or are you too stupid to know light and electricity are one in the same? ...

Some people can't give God credit for anything they don't like ...

Are you having some kind of idiotic argument with yourself?

The simple, very evident fact that life has happened puts an end to any doubt that it can happen. What would prevent it happening any number of times?

4. There is no evidence of proteins or amino acids existing outside of Earth
By the way, this is utterly false. If you are truly interested in having an honest discussion, you should immediately admit that you made an error in stating this.

I admit that I was unaware that a simple form of the amino acid glycine had been detected in outer space. (Other forms of glycine are present in some protein molecules found on Earth.) I don't know if this is direct evidence of extraterrestrial life, but it may increase that probability.
Okay. But now it's time to ask yourself why you even made the false statement in the first place. Carbon, oxygen, and hydrogen are among the most abundant elements in the universe. Why would you even think for a second that proteins and amino acids would not exist elsewhere in the universe? That is your clear bias showing.
Are you having some kind of idiotic argument with yourself?
No, he is posting to someone you have on ignore.

Furthermore, you complained that nobody was responding to your OP questions. Since then two posters, including the one to whom you just posted your snark, have directly and thoughtfully responded to your OP questions.

Do you plan to respond to their points?

Forum List

Back