Is LESS Police LESS Firemen LESS Teachers an effective campaign strategy?

Don't expect much HD. deany will follow the commaqnds of his master desptite your challange. Deany could careless.

Actually, what happens is I start a thread with facts. Right wingers reply with ridiculous nonsense right from the "Bizarro World" of DC Comics. So I present more facts. Right wingers then scream I'm replying on "Huffington Post" and "Politico". Then I point out my links were Fox and The Christian Science Monitor and Ron Paul's site. Then right wingers say they don't read my links because it's not worth their time. Eventually, I get tired of trying to teach those who insist on not learning anything and find other interests. Then they say I ran away.

Sometimes I think they do read some of the links but just refuse to believe the truth. This was one of my all time favorites from when Republicans blackmailed the president. Still, no right wingers will admit it.

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says - CSMonitor.com

Yawn! The boars are starting to bore me again.

sure Dean remember this one......

REPUBLICANS HATE EDUCATION AND WANT TO END IT.....
when i asked you to prove what you said.....you came back with.....

they are cutting the Education budgets.....why would they do that if they dont want to end it......

i showed you a link saying how something like 40 States have cut the Education budgets.....my State by 26%.....most of them had Democratic Governors......i asked you if these guys hate Education too?......remember your famous reply Dean?.......

It's always amusing watching RDean get annihilated in debate while he chases his own tail around in a fury of misinformation and ignorance... :lol:

It seems to me this is not an "effective campaign strategy". Especially with headlines about terrorists shooting up movie theaters and attacking a religious site. I would think Americans want MORE Police

Yes, but it seems to the rest of the world that you are a fucking idiot. Therefore, what "seems to you to not be an effective campaign strategy" is, in fact, just that. It doesn't seem effective to you because you are a typical marxist who wants government controlling everything, including the entire economy.

But here's the thing stupid - this is exactly the message the Tea Party candidates sent in the November 2010 election and, well, you marxists got your asses handed to you like we've never seen before in US history.

You have no idea what you are talking about, which is why you sit at home typing nonsense like the angry little marxist you are, instead of holding office somewhere. The American people have spoken loud & clear - and they want small, constitutional government. End of story.

More glaring evidence that RDean is a fucking moron of epic proportions:

I would think Americans want MORE Police

Proof that you need to stop thinking (you're embarassing yourself). Actually, want American's want is for liberal idiots like you to sit down, shut the fuck up, and allow them to exercise their constitutional freedoms.

See, what idealistic children like you don't understand is, police don't prevent crime. In fact, our laws make it ILLEGAL to prevent crimes. You cannot detain someone until after they have broken a law. Therefore, more police in Aurora, Colorado would have meant just more police cars with pretty lights outside of the building after the crime had been committed, and more officers inside after the crime had been committed.

So using logic & reason (I know, I know, something you idiot liberals don't do - you just listen to the propaganda spoon fed you by George Soros), how would "more police" help anything you mentioned?

The answer, of course, is that it wouldn't. The solution to the problem is to have well armed, well trained citizens. There has never been a mass shooting where guns were allowed. Never. Gee, I wonder why that is....? (that's sarcasm asshole - we all know why that is because we're not idiot liberals)

Actually, what happens is I start a thread with facts. Right wingers reply with ridiculous nonsense right from the "Bizarro World" of DC Comics. So I present more facts. Right wingers then scream I'm replying on "Huffington Post" and "Politico". Then I point out my links were Fox and The Christian Science Monitor and Ron Paul's site. Then right wingers say they don't read my links because it's not worth their time. Eventually, I get tired of trying to teach those who insist on not learning anything and find other interests. Then they say I ran away.

Sometimes I think they do read some of the links but just refuse to believe the truth. This was one of my all time favorites from when Republicans blackmailed the president. Still, no right wingers will admit it.

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says - CSMonitor.com

Yawn! The boars are starting to bore me again.

sure Dean remember this one......

REPUBLICANS HATE EDUCATION AND WANT TO END IT.....
when i asked you to prove what you said.....you came back with.....

they are cutting the Education budgets.....why would they do that if they dont want to end it......

i showed you a link saying how something like 40 States have cut the Education budgets.....my State by 26%.....most of them had Democratic Governors......i asked you if these guys hate Education too?......remember your famous reply Dean?.......

It's always amusing watching RDean get annihilated in debate while he chases his own tail around in a fury of misinformation and ignorance... :lol:

Rdeany's portrait:

snake-eats-own-tail.jpg

Forum List

Back