Is Lady Ga Ga a Hermaphrodite?

Oh and on a side note - the politics of race baiting has hit the classrooms. The word "racist" is used as an insult for everything. It's supposed to be funny. Even the children are mocking the race baiters.

Is it sort of like "You're so GAY!"

Is Lady Ga Ga a hermaphrodite?

Pale...how would you even know anything about "Lady Ga Ga"? I've never even heard of this character until today.

This thread makes me seriously question your manliness.

C'mon xo... if you're going to dream up some line of crap to mess with me, make it good... K?

I saw Lady Gaga on SNL not long ago. Don't you watch TV?

o very possible...the old school thought....if a child was born with sexual organs of both sexes....could the child pee standing up...was the penis large enough (men and their size issues amaze me..but that is a whole 'nother thread) to pee standing up...if not...off it came....now as they realize gender is not something that can simply be "assigned" the thought is to let the child develop and see what gender they are mentally..very interesting article by rocking stones of all mags....on the male infant who was accidently castrated and raised a girl...he has gone back to living as a man...no amount of enviromental shit could overcome that fact he was a boy...

so in light of this...infants are left alone now....till they can decide which sex they are....many are now growing up with both sex organs and opting to do nothing....

now let me go a step more....come on guys keep up...i know this concept makes yall grab the dick and be thankfull...but follow this a wee bit more....the sexual organs are not always visible...a seemingly male infant can have ovaries and a hidden uterus....same way with female looking infants....hidden testes...that enlarge clit....o my ...it could be something else....

yall really need to open your minds...and understand that people are just born all kinds of ways...

:confused:

For us to be "open" enough to follow you, we'd need to consume whatever the hell it is you've been consuming.

And Lady Gaga is at least a trannie.

I don't know I'd go so far as say hermaphrodite. They're very, very, VERY rare. But since the whole genetic movement took off, now all the queens are insisting they're actually, REALLY both sexes.

Forum List

Back