Is Lady Ga Ga a Hermaphrodite?

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
Is Lady Gaga a hermaphrodite?

Put another way, does Lady Gaga have a penis?

That seems very hard to believe, but hey, if you believe today's craziest batch of rumors and a grainy picture circulating online, then yes and yes!

The photo below, taken from a video filmed at the Glastonbury festival in the UK, shows something between Lady Gaga’s legs you would not expect.

Lady Gaga Hermaphrodite Picture Sparks Rumors - The Hollywood Gossip

YouTube - Lady Gaga is a Hermaphrodite / annoying singer that wants attention

Is Lady Gaga a hermaphrodite?

Put another way, does Lady Gaga have a penis?

That seems very hard to believe, but hey, if you believe today's craziest batch of rumors and a grainy picture circulating online, then yes and yes![/url]

It is not that hard to believe.

There is something poker-penis face about her.

Ms. Strolling I will have you know my knuckles love my penis on a cold winter night when I don't want to talk afterward and make her an omlette.

o very possible...the old school thought....if a child was born with sexual organs of both sexes....could the child pee standing up...was the penis large enough (men and their size issues amaze me..but that is a whole 'nother thread) to pee standing up...if not...off it came....now as they realize gender is not something that can simply be "assigned" the thought is to let the child develop and see what gender they are mentally..very interesting article by rocking stones of all mags....on the male infant who was accidently castrated and raised a girl...he has gone back to living as a man...no amount of enviromental shit could overcome that fact he was a boy...

so in light of this...infants are left alone now....till they can decide which sex they are....many are now growing up with both sex organs and opting to do nothing....

now let me go a step more....come on guys keep up...i know this concept makes yall grab the dick and be thankfull...but follow this a wee bit more....the sexual organs are not always visible...a seemingly male infant can have ovaries and a hidden uterus....same way with female looking infants....hidden testes...that enlarge clit....o my ...it could be something else....

yall really need to open your minds...and understand that people are just born all kinds of ways...

frogen you would fuck about anything....i have no fear of that....and if you had qualms we could just get you drunker....why do drunks think they are good fucks? riddle me that?

why do drunks think they are good fucks? riddle me that?

See I ask myself that too, indeed I warn them ahead of time, yet they keep comming back for the Grand Angus.

Who am I to argue?

We have to perfom our function in nature.

This is known as bliss.

i just dont get it...why would any woman want a drunk in bed? premature ejaculation seems to the most common problem with drunks...as they dont really care or have any concept of the other person....or the other person's needs....

even a big dick cannot overcome that

Is Lady Ga Ga a hermaphrodite?

Pale...how would you even know anything about "Lady Ga Ga"? I've never even heard of this character until today.

This thread makes me seriously question your manliness.

o how funny da man who is much more hip and younger than me...didnt know who lady ga ga was either....

given my thing for men in drag he was not suprised, i knew lol

Is Lady Ga Ga a hermaphrodite?

Pale...how would you even know anything about "Lady Ga Ga"? I've never even heard of this character until today.

This thread makes me seriously question your manliness.

o how funny da man who is much more hip and younger than me...didnt know who lady ga ga was either....

given my thing for men in drag he was not suprised, i knew lol

We don't use the term "hip" any more...we use the term "FAT"

"I'm so FAT!"

i just dont get it...why would any woman want a drunk in bed? premature ejaculation seems to the most common problem with drunks...as they dont really care or have any concept of the other person....or the other person's needs....

even a big dick cannot overcome that

I think you are confusing teenagers with boozers, indeed I started drinking early because my space program was so powerful it blew off the launch pad destroying everything with my 29 year old neighour Mrs. Whitty during my first launch.

Booze cured all that and gave my rocket a flight plan that completed the mission.

Last edited:
Believe it or not my students say "nasty". It means "I want to do the "nasty" with her". Very difficult keeping up.

Oh and on a side note - the politics of race baiting has hit the classrooms. The word "racist" is used as an insult for everything. It's supposed to be funny. Even the children are mocking the race baiters.

Forum List

Back