Is La Raza a racist organization?

Is La Raza a racist organization?

• yes

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • no

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
Do you think La Raza is a racist organization?

I've never heard a single news report accusing them of being racist. But what if there was a group called "the race" in reference to only white people? Or one called "NAAWP" the national association for the advancement of white people. Don't you think you'd be hearing about it?

What exactly is it that you have against people who have pride in their ethnic roots. I call myself a Greek-American, I'M AS PROUD AS A MOTHERFUCKER TO BE 100% GREEK, on the other hand i'm also 100% American AND PROUD AS A MOTHERFUCKER TO BE 100% AMERICAN. I celebrate both American and Greek holidays as well as Mexican, Irish etc. etc. etc.

My assessment of you is you're jealous. you're a misfit, nobody will have you so Mexicans are your scapegoat, your punching bag.

If you don't like this you can kiss 100% of my Greek-American ass!

Hey while you're at it go cry and report this post, i'm sure something will come of it :D

La Raza is a group that claims that hispanics are the master race, the words La Raza means "The Race".

Could you imagine if a white group called themselfs "The Race"

The slogan is, "For those inside the race, everything. For those outside the race, nothing." But, since they're Hispanic, you will never see the media call them "racist." Only whites who dare to say they have rights get called that.

With that, I'd like to pose a challenge. The first white-hater on this board who can give me an example of a mainstream media source calling a non-white group "racist" or "supremacist" or something similar will receive the William Joyce Award for Excellence in Proving William Joyce Wrong.

Yep. WJ and La Raza are two kernels off the same cob. Their differences are only skin deep. :p:

Then they are racially biased...... Their appeal is to one race over another... This does not make them necessarily racist... As I don't think members of the NAACP are racists... It's when you see another person's color and prejudge them on the basis of color that you're a racist... HOWEVER... When the organization makes statements and holds positions counter to others just of the basis of race then they're certainly close to crossing the line to racism.......
I've also heard propaganda from some hispanic groups that are primarily former Mexicans of the "Reconquista" basically meaning the reconquest of the American southwest to Mexico----Now that's just flat out anti-American... It's curious that the "Reconquista's" probably don't realize the term is from the 13th-16th centuries concerning the ouster from the Iberain peninsula (Spain & Portugal for the challenged) of the Moors... Pretty funny actually....
Maybe they'll bring back the Inquisition as well. After all "No one expects the Inquisition".....

Forum List

Back