Is KSM actually guilty of being the mastermind of 9/11?

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
I haven't looked to closely at the evidence, but as far as I've noticed this person admitted to all kinds of things under waterboarding.

Is there any corroborating evidence that I've missed or is it possible he is just a big blowhard? Is he really the mastermind of 9/11?

Is it important to know or are most people content with having a scapegoat?

I always thought Osama Bin Laden was the mastermind of 9/11. Now I find out he had nothing to do with it.

Eots has been saying that for years--you haven't been paying attention ? :lol:

Psssh ... I hate it when conspiracy nuts are actually half right ... makes it hard to call them nuts.

Though the important fact is, while Laden did design it, there is little evidence connecting his bunch to pulling off the plan, and I just don't think he was capable of accomplishing it, he's too much a nutcase to have pulled it off really. So this theory is no less valid to me at this point, since whoever it was got away.

Heres what happened, in a nutshell...

Ramzi Yousef first came up with the idea of flying planes into buildings, MANY years ago. At some point, he told his uncle (Khalid Sheikh Mohammed) about the idea and they both sort of put their minds together and formed a loose plan, but they didnt have financing for it then, so it was basically just a pipe dream at the time.

Some years later, it was announced that Osama Bin Laden was going to start financing big terrorist attacks and that he was going to begin holding interveiws with well regarded terrorists that had plans for attacks that needed financing. Osama was basically acting like a bank loan agent, and terrorists from all over the middle east were lining up to apply for loans, only they wouldnt have to pay the money back if they were approved. KSM heard about the opportunity for financing, and he presented the 911 plan to Osama. Osama loved the idea and agreed to finance it. Thats when KSM began the planning of all the details involved, which was in 1995. Ramzi Yousef didnt make it to the meeting with Bin Laden because he had already been arrested in 1993 for other terrorist attacks.

Last edited:
By the way, you dont need to waterboard KSM to get him to admit he was the master mind of 911. Hes quite proud of it and will freely tell anyone who cares to listen.

I haven't looked to closely at the evidence, but as far as I've noticed this person admitted to all kinds of things under waterboarding.

Is there any corroborating evidence that I've missed or is it possible he is just a big blowhard? Is he really the mastermind of 9/11?

maybe we should let him go and see if he blows up another skyscraper:cuckoo:

Yes, he masterminded the attacks. He was in charge of logistics. He also helped mastermind the first attack on WTC. Incidentally, he is Ramsi Yousef's uncle.

Yes, he masterminded the attacks. He was in charge of logistics. He also helped mastermind the first attack on WTC. Incidentally, he is Ramsi Yousef's uncle.
Thanks for at least being serious. I haven't seen any evidence and was curious to know if there was anything concrete besides what he has said himself. These people aren't exactly beyond delusions of granduer.

According to Bin Laden he did not plan 9-11.

He knew of the plans, but was not personally involved.

Given that we're told that Al Qada is an organization based on independent cells of operatives that are funded by, but not run by a central organization, this makes sense.

If you have a revolutionary organization that is a top down management and highly structured organziation, it's far too easy to roll it up once you've captured and interrogated some of its leaders.

But with an independent cell managment system, if part of the organization is discovered, those prisoners cannot betray the others because they don't know what the others are doing, where they are, and so forth.

Thanks for at least being serious. I haven't seen any evidence and was curious to know if there was anything concrete besides what he has said himself. These people aren't exactly beyond delusions of granduer.

I just think we should be pragmatic. I don't want to see KSM and Abu walk on a technicality and that prospect seems to be becoming more and more possible.:eek:

By the way, you dont need to waterboard KSM to get him to admit he was the master mind of 911. Hes quite proud of it and will freely tell anyone who cares to listen.

Who wouldn't be proud of it? (that is, if terrorism was your thing)

Forum List

Back