Is killing abortion doctors a moral right?

Mudda

In Germany stalking, mobbing and defaming are crimes which are not covered from the right of free opinion - specially if this crimes happen on racistic reasons: You know very well that a big part of my family was murdered from Nazis because they were Jews. So what to do with you?

You have any proof that anyone in your family was murdered by the nazis? Because anyone can claim anything on the Internet.
Otherwise, quit whining, you loser.

Your problem seems to be that god is patient with you. But you took the sword of hate and this sword will kill you. In worst case the question is maybe only how many people have to suffer or to die before you kill yourselve. Could be interesting to know, wether your psychological structure is similiar to the psychological structure of Anders Behring Breivick. Could anyone of the secret services of the world who controls this commmunication here test this hypothese? Thanks. No one makes such stupid comments like you are doing. No one. You are sick. Try to become sane.

You try to be not so full of shit, ok?

I don't have any idea how you are able to survive. You sound like an American - who hates Europeans and Euro-Americans, who hates Afro-Americans, who hates Latinos and Red-Indians and Asia-Americans and all others too? Additionally you hate everyone who has a spiritual belief. And on the other side you don't have a big idea about logic, philosophy and science and you don't practice any form of studies, meditations or prayers. What happens if a flash destroys your airbycicle full of hatedreams? Do you smash on the ground in this case or do you dissappear only in your own darkness? What about to write a letter to some of the members of your own family who are able to understand you. Ask them why you have such an awry character. You have a lot of work to do to change yourselve. Start now. Don't wait. Not a second. The alternative is only death and destruction. And whatever had happened in the very long unique relations between Germany and the USA since hundreds of years - this will not be able to help you to solve your own private psychological problems.

I asked you for proof that your family was killed by the nazi and you showed nothing. So stop lying you sack of smelly german turds.
Is it true that Germany let in all those Syrians because their ovens were running out of fuel?

It's for me personally completly unimportant wether you are a racistic Antisemite or a nationalistic Antigerman because Aschkenasen and Deutsche are the same for me. And you don't have any idea about how unbelievable stupid this, what you write, sounds in my eyes. Again: Let it be to speak with me any longer. Your Nazism is nonsense and you know this very well on your own.

Last edited:
Why do women who want a child have miscarriages, still birth or other complications?

Things can go wrong from time to time on no special reasons. That's why everyone needs help. In case of abortion the most helpless group of human beings are the intentionally killed children. They lose everything.

It is not for you to know what happens between a woman and her doctor or see her medical records.

I'm not an American. I'm not interested in the not existing secrets of others. I guess the NSA knows every reason why german women are aborting. The american politicians can publish this data, if they have a problem to publish the illegal data they have abhout the citizens of the USA. In general no one has to justify the own behavior in front of me or any believer in god - although I have to say very clear: the Oath of the Hippocrates is not allowing to do abortions or active euthanasia. If there are exceptions then doctors should have a very very clear indication why to kill a human being. Everyone is also responsible in the eyes of god. As far as I can see is the abortion rate in Germany much to high. A hundredthousand abortions every year are not explainable with the formula "things go wrong from time to time". I'm not surprised about, because of the side effects of the ideologies of the Nazis and Commies. Both idelogies saw in human beings only a useful or not useful part of their dead machines of thoughtless and senseless pseudoexistance.

None of your business. If she sees and herbalist, how do you know what she is buying? If she orders a kit by mail or buys one accross the counter at the corner CVS, it is none of your Business.
If she is pregnant and wants to drink or use drugs, not you place to tell her what to do with her body. She might get tattoos and piercings, she might go bungie jumping, not your business. She might go to the grocery store and buy foods that induce a miscarriag, none of your business.

Her moral and religious values might permit abortions, that is her right. You don't get to stuff your religion down everyone's throat, your religion is for you alone. If you don't believe in abortion, then you should not have one. You don't get to tell other they cannot have a legal procedure or buy legal medicine across the counter.

None of your business

I don't have any probem to live in a wild west world wide web, where everyone kills everyone on no reason to do so. Nevertheless I would shoot down in such a world everyone who tries to shoot down unarmed people - specially if he tries to shoot down innocent children. The answer I fear is not to have a right to do so - the answer I fear is to have the duty to do so. Do we have the duty to abort aborters?

Before an abortion is done in germany there is mandatory counseling. It is not a spur of the moment decision.

Abortion is forbidden in Germany. If I see it in the right way then to allow abortions would kill our complete system of justice including the Grundgesetz - our constitution. So we made some exceptions. We are great in making exceptions. The deeper reasons behind this exceptions is it to keep the number of all possibe abortions in a balance so we could be able to reach a minimum of the total numbers of abortions. We say: It's forbidden to do an abortion, but we don't punish someone if he aborts and fullfills some conditions. One of this conditions is a "Beratungsgespräch", a consultation. The sense of this is it to help the mother to find the best of all possible solutions for her problems and to avoid spontaneous actions. That's why we have less abortions than the USA. I heard it's only about 1/3 as high as in the USA per 100000 inhabitants. But even this is much to high. The very big problem in this context are the organsiations who are doing this consultations. One of the problems are for example organisations like "pro familia", which is one of the greatest organisation. "Pro familia" is against traditional families and for abortions. On the other side forbids the catholic church for example to do such consultations ... better to say: the catholic church allows not to give someone afterwards a paper where's written on, that she made such a consultation. The most Catholics in the world don't understand our system here and they see in such a writing a death sentence.

Whatever and however our system is - the numbers of abortions are much to high. It's impossible that all this abortions have a real serios background. More and more people seem to think abortion is only a kind of late contraception. If so then I have to say: "Abortion is the way to kill human beings just for sex".

So what do you think is the best way to minimize the number of abortions? And could it help to kill some doctors, who are doing abortions to reach a less number of abortions worldwide?

JibJab.com - Can-Can

Dear zaangalewa
I don't think you need to kill people to stop them from doing something risky or harmful.
The more educated people are on the pro's and con's, the more they support alternatives
and prevention instead of abortion.

What the prolife activists do now is promote better
awareness, better options, more support, and prevention through
counseling, education, etc.

Same with not having to kill people to stop them from harmful drugs.
Once people know better, they naturally refrain from and discourage unnecessary drug use.

An aborter steals an aborted human being more lifetime than a murderer steals the lifetime of a murdered person. How many billions of wasted years of lifetime will it need, until the human race accepts that life is the only way for living spiritual entities with a reasonable mind? When will we be able not to misuse might any longer?

Your god makes still births and aborted fetuses all the time. Get Him to stop first.

You have any proof that anyone in your family was murdered by the nazis? Because anyone can claim anything on the Internet.
Otherwise, quit whining, you loser.

Your problem seems to be that god is patient with you. But you took the sword of hate and this sword will kill you. In worst case the question is maybe only how many people have to suffer or to die before you kill yourselve. Could be interesting to know, wether your psychological structure is similiar to the psychological structure of Anders Behring Breivick. Could anyone of the secret services of the world who controls this commmunication here test this hypothese? Thanks. No one makes such stupid comments like you are doing. No one. You are sick. Try to become sane.

I don't have any idea how you are able to survive. You sound like an American - who hates Europeans and Euro-Americans, who hates Afro-Americans, who hates Latinos and Red-Indians and Asia-Americans and all others too? Additionally you hate everyone who has a spiritual belief. And on the other side you don't have a big idea about logic, philosophy and science and you don't practice any form of studies, meditations or prayers. What happens if a flash destroys your airbycicle full of hatedreams? Do you smash on the ground in this case or do you dissappear only in your own darkness? What about to write a letter to some of the members of your own family who are able to understand you. Ask them why you have such an awry character. You have a lot of work to do to change yourselve. Start now. Don't wait. Not a second. The alternative is only death and destruction. And whatever had happened in the very long unique relations between Germany and the USA since hundreds of years - this will not be able to help you to solve your own private psychological problems.
I asked you for proof that your family was killed by the nazi and you showed nothing. So stop lying you sack of smelly german turds.
Is it true that Germany let in all those Syrians because their ovens were running out of fuel?

It's for me personalyl completly unimportant wether you are a racistic Antisemite or a nationalistic Antigerman because Aschkenasen and Deustche are the same for me. And you don't ahve any about how unbeleivabel stupid this what you write sounds in my eyes. Agsin :LEZ nof be tsdoe klauwthn meany longer. Your Nazism is nonsense and you know this very well on your own.
You call me names because I ask you for proof and you have none, making you a liar for all to see. And yes, you are obsessed with nazis, just read your own posts, you fiken arschloch.

Things can go wrong from time to time on no special reasons. That's why everyone needs help. In case of abortion the most helpless group of human beings are the intentionally killed children. They lose everything.

I'm not an American. I'm not interested in the not existing secrets of others. I guess the NSA knows every reason why german women are aborting. The american politicians can publish this data, if they have a problem to publish the illegal data they have abhout the citizens of the USA. In general no one has to justify the own behavior in front of me or any believer in god - although I have to say very clear: the Oath of the Hippocrates is not allowing to do abortions or active euthanasia. If there are exceptions then doctors should have a very very clear indication why to kill a human being. Everyone is also responsible in the eyes of god. As far as I can see is the abortion rate in Germany much to high. A hundredthousand abortions every year are not explainable with the formula "things go wrong from time to time". I'm not surprised about, because of the side effects of the ideologies of the Nazis and Commies. Both idelogies saw in human beings only a useful or not useful part of their dead machines of thoughtless and senseless pseudoexistance.

I don't have any probem to live in a wild west world wide web, where everyone kills everyone on no reason to do so. Nevertheless I would shoot down in such a world everyone who tries to shoot down unarmed people - specially if he tries to shoot down innocent children. The answer I fear is not to have a right to do so - the answer I fear is to have the duty to do so. Do we have the duty to abort aborters?

Before an abortion is done in germany there is mandatory counseling. It is not a spur of the moment decision.

Abortion is forbidden in Germany. If I see it in the right way then to allow abortions would kill our complete system of justice including the Grundgesetz - our constitution. So we made some exceptions. We are great in making exceptions. The deeper reasons behind this exceptions is it to keep the number of all possibe abortions in a balance so we could be able to reach a minimum of the total numbers of abortions. We say: It's forbidden to do an abortion, but we don't punish someone if he aborts and fullfills some conditions. One of this conditions is a "Beratungsgespräch", a consultation. The sense of this is it to help the mother to find the best of all possible solutions for her problems and to avoid spontaneous actions. That's why we have less abortions than the USA. I heard it's only about 1/3 as high as in the USA per 100000 inhabitants. But even this is much to high. The very big problem in this context are the organsiations who are doing this consultations. One of the problems are for example organisations like "pro familia", which is one of the greatest organisation. "Pro familia" is against traditional families and for abortions. On the other side forbids the catholic church for example to do such consultations ... better to say: the catholic church allows not to give someone afterwards a paper where's written on, that she made such a consultation. The most Catholics in the world don't understand our system here and they see in such a writing a death sentence.

Whatever and however our system is - the numbers of abortions are much to high. It's impossible that all this abortions have a real serios background. More and more people seem to think abortion is only a kind of late contraception. If so then I have to say: "Abortion is the way to kill human beings just for sex".

So what do you think is the best way to minimize the number of abortions? And could it help to kill some doctors, who are doing abortions to reach a less number of abortions worldwide?

JibJab.com - Can-Can

Dear zaangalewa
I don't think you need to kill people to stop them from doing something risky or harmful.
The more educated people are on the pro's and con's, the more they support alternatives

Once people know better, they naturally refrain from and discourage unnecessary drug use.

An aborter steals an aborted human being more lifetime than a murderer steals the lifetime of a murdered person. How many billions of wasted years of lifetime will it need, until the human race accepts that life is the only way for living spiritual entities with a reasonable mind? When will we be able not to misuse might any longer?

Your god makes still births and aborted fetuses all the time. Get Him to stop first.

I cannot believe that any other ET is existing with such an unbelievable stupid behavior like you. Let it be to speak with me !!!

It's for me personalyl completly unimportant wether you are a racistic Antisemite or a nationalistic Antigerman because Aschkenasen and Deustche are the same for me. And you don't ahve any about how unbeleivabel stupid this what you write sounds in my eyes. Agsin :LEZ nof be tsdoe klauwthn meany longer. Your Nazism is nonsense and you know this very well on your own.
You call me names because I ask you for proof and you have none, making you a liar for all to see. And yes, you are obsessed with nazis, just read your own posts, you fiken arschloch.

Today Germans say "verficktes Arschloch" (=fucking asshole) - that's the result of a new multiculturalism. But this has - because of the sexual dimension of this expression - absolutelly nothing to do with the german traditions. And I am a traditionalist. The correct expression would be in this case "verdammtes Arschloch" (=damned asshole). I'm by the way not unhappy that you are not a German.

Last edited:

JibJab.com - Can-Can

Dear zaangalewa

No comment

JibJab.com - Can-Can

Dear zaangalewa

I cannot believe that any other ET is existing with such an unbelievable stupid behavior like you. Let it be to speak with me !!!

So why does your god do abortions?

Today Germans say "verficktes Arschloch" (=fucking asshole) - that's the result of a new multiculturalism. But this has - because of the sexual dimension of this expression - absolutelly nothing to do with the german traditions. And I am a traditionalist. The correct expression would be in this case "verdammtes Arschloch" (=damned asshole).
You're both. :lol:

JibJab.com - Can-Can

Dear zaangalewa

no comment: Let it be to speak with me !!!

Today Germans say "verficktes Arschloch" (=fucking asshole) - that's the result of a new multiculturalism. But this has - because of the sexual dimension of this expression - absolutelly nothing to do with the german traditions. And I am a traditionalist. The correct expression would be in this case "verdammtes Arschloch" (=damned asshole).
You're both. :lol:

no comment: Let it be to speak with me !!!

Dear zaangalewa

no comment
It's about time you shut the fuck up. :clap2:

no comment

No comment: Let it be to speak with me!!!

no comment

Then shut up fool.

no comment

Then shut up fool.

No comment. Let it be to speak with me !!!

Prenatal chilren are tangible. They are real and actual living beings.

that's fine, and has been demonstrated to you before abortion only separates them from their parent, same as by a social worker and it is their "tangible" responsibility to take care of themselves afterwards or whoever might volunteer such as yourself.

Are you now denying the fact that the child is intentionally killed in an abortion?
Are you now denying the fact that the child is intentionally killed in an abortion?

this has been pointed out to you before as stated, an abortion is a separation from its parent no different than the job performed by a social worker it is you who is left with the outcome you deny is the responsibility assumed by both parties and or your description of a child as being erroneous.

that's fine, and has been demonstrated to you before abortion only separates them from their parent, same as by a social worker and it is their "tangible" responsibility to take care of themselves afterwards or whoever might volunteer such as yourself.

this has been pointed out to you before as stated, an abortion is a separation from its parent no different than the job performed by a social worker it is you who is left with the outcome you deny is the responsibility assumed by both parties and or your description of a child as being erroneous.

that is your claim in your mind irregardless the fact abortion is simply a separation from a parent the same as performed by social workers in cases of child abuse.

Mere Potential human beings do not (can not) physically exist.

then in your mind if you were being honest the separation would not be a problem -

since you are being disingenuous that has led you into fanaticism where there is no other bearing than what you yourself demand to impose on all other people as being the only solution there is little recourse people have to respond to your dementia.

that is your claim in your mind irregardless the fact abortion is simply a separation from a parent the same as performed by social workers in cases of child abuse.

then in your mind if you were being honest the separation would not be a problem -

since you are being disingenuous that has led you into fanaticism where there is no other bearing than what you yourself demand to impose on all other people as being the only solution there is little recourse people have to respond to your dementia.

You are clearly projecting when you accuse others of being disingenuous.

Doctor Who Did 1,200 Abortions Tells Congress to Ban Them - 5/23/13

... ever been to a slaughterhouse - involved with a war - seen a horrific auto accident ...

OUTLAW AUTOMOBILES

... not all the Terrapin hatchlings make it to the sea - THERE ARE SEAGULLS

where is your video showing them being devoured ?

... what about cooking a lamb ....

6cb9e7c5-25d0-3610-865a-9561869a8fb2
th

Chuz Life chooses darkness to suit their own need - to intimidate others.

... ever been to a slaughterhouse - involved with a war - seen a horrific auto accident ...

OUTLAW AUTOMOBILES

... not all the Terrapin hatchlings make it to the sea - THERE ARE SEAGULLS

where is your video showing them being devoured ?

... what about cooking a lamb ....

6cb9e7c5-25d0-3610-865a-9561869a8fb2
th

Chuz Life chooses darkness to suit their own need - to intimidate others.

Keep thinking you can make this about me.

You make a great foil.

Embryo/fetus is not a person yet, that begins in the third trimester for legality like the killing of both mother and child in an accident, etc.
At that point, the baby might be able to survive at a preemie neonatal unit.

Every circumstance is different. All the hypothesize, what ifs, is not going to change the right for a women to control her body and decide if she wants an abort or carry the embryo to term.
If a legal guardian has been pointed for someone who is mentally ill or down syndrome. In those cases it usually ends with an abortion.

If no one forced a woman to get pregnant on her own free will: Why should force someone her child to have to be dead? On the other side: Why should we only kill her baby - why not the father of the baby too?

Why do women who want a child have miscarriages, still birth or other complications?

It is not for you to know what happens between a woman and her doctor or see her medical records.

None of your business. If she sees and herbalist, how do you know what she is buying? If she orders a kit by mail or buys one accross the counter at the corner CVS, it is none of your Business.
If she is pregnant and wants to drink or use drugs, not you place to tell her what to do with her body. She might get tattoos and piercings, she might go bungie jumping, not your business. She might go to the grocery store and buy foods that induce a miscarriag, none of your business.

Her moral and religious values might permit abortions, that is her right. You don't get to stuff your religion down everyone's throat, your religion is for you alone. If you don't believe in abortion, then you should not have one. You don't get to tell other they cannot have a legal procedure or buy legal medicine across the counter.

None of your business

JibJab.com - Can-Can

>>Abortion in Germany is permitted in the first trimester upon condition of mandatory counseling, and later in pregnancy in cases of medical necessity<<

You don't know your own laws?

If you personally don't agree with abortions, then you should not get one. You should not presume to speak for everyone else, in germany or elsewhere.

Forum List

Back