Is Katie Porter a racist? Why is she allowed to shame a black man for his ignorance?

You’re trying to be stupid again because this ethnicity thing scares the piss out of you.
Let’s just go with your preposterous excuss making...I mean theory that poor folks are required to be a liability to society. If dark folks have the greater propensity to be poor aren’t we just playing semantics because we’re scared?

There is nothing that comes from your tiny little brain that scare me, sorry to disappoint you.

And no, we are not just playing semantics. First, in your world of "dark is bad" even a billionaire black person is bad in your eyes only because of the amount of melanin he has in his body. This is an illogical view to hold, and is based on nothing more than hate.

Also, if "dark" folks have a greater propensity to be poor, the question would be, why is that? Again, it cannot be due to the amount of melanin in the body.

Haha...you authoritarian smart guys always telling people how they feel and think...weird.
Look bud, my position is so simple, I don’t know how you keep getting it wrong...I love ALL good quality, responsible, law abiding, positive contributing citizens of all colors....Conversely I hate ALL piece of shit liabilities of all colors....How do you struggle with that?

You make this claim every 10th post or so, then your other 9 post are all about darkies with no exceptions or anything else. Should we trust your 9 post or the one?

For instance I have never once seen you start a thread attacking white people who happen to be poor or what you view as pieces of shit..not once in all my time here. Why is that?

"For instance I have never once seen you start a thread attacking white people who happen to be poor or what you view as pieces of shit..not once in all my time here. Why is that?"
Sane people don't care to discuss the two percentile...Fuck dude, do you have the time to acknowledge the 2%?

"For instance I have never once seen you start a thread attacking white people who happen to be poor or what you view as pieces of shit..not once in all my time here. Why is that?"
Sane people don't care to discuss the two percentile...Fuck dude, do you have the time to acknowledge the 2%?

White people make up 44% of all people living in poverty, while blacks make up 23%. You are not very good with facts...that is what hate does to a person, it makes them irrational.

White people make up 44% of all people living in poverty, while blacks make up 23%. You are not very good with facts...that is what hate does to a person, it makes them irrational.

Think per capita smart guy...like all smart people do.

"The one white guy in Somalia committed theft so 100% of white people in Somalia are thieves."

"The one white guy in Somalia committed theft so 100% of white people in Somalia are thieves."

with every post you keep moving the goal post further and further back to avoid admitting the obvious. The one thing I cannot figure out is is you are trying to fool the people on the board or yourself. I am leaning towards the latter.

with every post you keep moving the goal post further and further back to avoid admitting the obvious. The one thing I cannot figure out is is you are trying to fool the people on the board or yourself. I am leaning towards the latter.

I haven't moved the goal post at all...I have to treat you like a five year old and use analogies to enlighten you. Your cowardice stands in the way of your intellect...weird shit.

I haven't moved the goal post at all...I have to treat you like a five year old and use analogies to enlighten you. Your cowardice stands in the way of your intellect...weird shit.

You do not even know what an analogy is, let alone how to use you.

The fact of the matter is you do not have a problem with poor white people, even though there are almost twice as many of them as blacks, which means you have twice as much a chance to encounter one. This lie you tell about hating all "losers" is never supported by your post.

You do not even know what an analogy is, let alone how to use you.

The fact of the matter is you do not have a problem with poor white people, even though there are almost twice as many of them as blacks, which means you have twice as much a chance to encounter one. This lie you tell about hating all "losers" is never supported by your post.

It's not about being poor...there are lots of good poor people.
It's about being an ignorant piece of shit criminal degenerate, an all around fuck up.
Jeez, you're so confused bud...get a hold of yourself....shit, you don't even know the difference between an analogy and a metaphor.

Forum List

Back