Is Kasich/Rubio the GOP's best ticket?

Kasich is fiscally conservative and socially moderate. He's done a great job in Ohio. I hope he runs.
If he's socially moderate, I don't know how he gets the nomination.

. He's a very good speaker and quite persuasive. Let's hear what he has to say.
I think he's the party's best candidate, but I don't know how he'll play with the Tea Party.

The Tea Party is for "fiscal responsibility". What's not to like?

:thup:

Kasich is fiscally conservative and socially moderate. He's done a great job in Ohio. I hope he runs.
If he's socially moderate, I don't know how he gets the nomination.

. He's a very good speaker and quite persuasive. Let's hear what he has to say.
I think he's the party's best candidate, but I don't know how he'll play with the Tea Party.

The Tea Party is for". What's not to like?

:thup:

Kasich has been lobbying Republicans for Balanced Budget Legislation.
Ya, think his for fiscal responsibility?

If we take Ohio and Florida, we win!

If Hilly is the dem nominee, best choice for repubs is......Walker/Fiorina. Walker will win on immigration alone because both repubs and dems support his position, Fiorina will be the female attack dog against Hilly.

But, the odds are 50/50 Hilly won't get the dem nomination. Watch!

we don't hardly know where Kashic stands on things. and from what I've seen he's caved to the lib/rino status a lot.

I'm holding out right now for Walker, Curz. rubio maybe. really it's all to early to tell yet

I'm sick and tired of all these predictions already when we still have a year and half to deal with the dicktator Obama and his nasty administration and party

Don't you think you should find out?

Don't forget Walker pissed off the Unions.

Don't count out Carson.

What probability do you assign to Carson being on the Republican ticket?

Kasich has been not yet running for a while now, is kind of bumbling, probably waiting for some of the others to get with the program. Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, and Rubio are literally the three stooges, Larry Curly and Moe. They make excellent Senators that way, but, at this point there's just something unrealistic about them executive-wise. I think the GOP primary debate should be between Kasich and Fiorina, whichever one of them wins can flip a coin to decide between Carson and Rubio as the VP candidate. Under no circumstances should the governor of New Jersey be considered at all, in fact if he shows up in Cleveland, have him arrested. Even so, it's still way too early to be settled on anyone yet. Gotta keep the shell game going to make sure the Hillarycratic party stays in their state of bewilderment.

Forum List

Back