is Jussie Smollett a racist ?

Yes indeed he is a racist.This is an attack on the Anglo Saxon community

All ethnicities Hate each other. It’s the ones that can’t assimilate that will struggle.
How can their bare racisim when we are one race?

No. But, it makes him phenomenally stupid and he should just stay the hell out of Chicago.

You have to beat or shoot your victim and usually, but not always, with either the victim or the offenders videoing it as it happens and upload it to FB. Torturing videos earn extra likes.

Two white guys running around Chicago beating up some random black guy? It just wouldn't be prudent.

if it turns out that his claim that 2 whites attacked him is false does that make him a racist ?

Well, put it this way, wouldn't it have been easier for him to say that two black guys with hats attacked him seeing as that was what was shown on the video? Instead, being the Snowflake he is, he knew bringing in race always gets the alt-left crazy, Identity Politics leaders all excited and they would drool over his story. Giving him interviews, calling out how Trump is responsible for the racism in America, etc.

One could certainly argue he's a racist sob.

I don't know if he's a Racist, and I think that is irrelevant. What is relevant is his virulent hatred for President Trump and anyone who supports him. You have a major case of TDS when you stage a fake lynching with two Nigerians. He knows he will get away with it, so why not?

He probably could have gotten away with it if he didn't make the story so over the top. He didn't even have to file a police report. He could have made the claim, and just said he wanted to put it all behind him.

if it turns out that his claim that 2 whites attacked him is false does that make him a racist ?
He’s an idiot. And should probably go to jail. But it sure is something that we just had a national emergency declared, as if it was 9/11 all over again, but the thing commanding ALL of conservative media’s attention is a d-list actor’s shenanigans.

BREAKING

CPD Video footage of what really happened surfaces

Hes ABSOLUTELY A RACIST
and a fuckin half a fag

DzlFIJRXcAAMVAI.png:large

I am simply here to help save the world. Nothing is more important than love.

BREAKING

CPD Video footage of what really happened surfaces

Hes ABSOLUTELY A RACIST
and a fuckin half a fag

DzlFIJRXcAAMVAI.png:large

I am simply here to help save the world. Nothing is more important than love.

that's why I had to lie about something that never happened. Because, it doesn't happen. so I had to make it up. fake news 101

He’s an idiot. And should probably go to jail. But it sure is something that we just had a national emergency declared, as if it was 9/11 all over again, but the thing commanding ALL of conservative media’s attention is a d-list actor’s shenanigans.
He commanded ALL democrat attention for the first week, which is why now that its determined to be a hoax, we are now speaking out LOUDLY about it. Had you guys shut your fucking mouths about him and NOT pointed your finger at Trump supporters in the beginning, we wouldnt have even known he existed.

Forum List

Back