Is Joseph Stack Really Dead?

Richard-H

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2008
It seems to me that officials may have jumped the gun in assuming that Joesph Stack was actually flying the plane that crashed into the IRS building yesterday.

Does anybody know if they actually found and identified his remains?

It was so quickly after the incident that he was declared to have been flying the plane that it make me wonder if they did so based just on his notes posted on his web page and the fact that it was his plane, rather than identifying the body.

It seems to me that someone with Joseph Stacks technical abilities and wealth, it would have been quite possible for him to have rigged up his plane to fly remotely. Not difficult at all.

I think that it strikes everyone that he just wasn't the kind of guy to have killed himself. It would not have been hard for him to create a new identity.

Just a thought....

AUSTIN, Texas - Emergency crews have found a second body in the wreckage where a small plane smashed into an Austin office building.

Austin Fire Department Battalion Chief Palmer Buck said late Thursday that authorities "have now accounted for everybody," but declined to discuss the identities of those found.

Sounds like an inside job. IRS agent also found in the wreckage.

Forum List

Back