Is John McCain a racist?

nuff said
In the documtary where I first heard about this from, the salesman quoted the white man a lower interest rate then the black man. And like Bass said why are they paying more?
I love how you guys always try to argue racism doesn't exsist anymore and it is alright to call someone a gook in recent years because they fought in Vietnam in the late 60's and early 70's.

In the documtary where I first heard about this from, the salesman quoted the white man a lower interest rate then the black man. And like Bass said why are they paying more?
I love how you guys always try to argue racism doesn't exsist anymore and it is alright to call someone a gook in recent years because they fought in Vietnam in the late 60's and early 70's.

You guys ? I'm not you guys. Sure racism exists-- It's just not always where you claim it is. I don't give a rat's ass what anyone calls someone else. You ever heard of sticks and stones ??

It just dawned on me! Where the fuck did this "credit report" thing come from? When did it start? Because I don't remember it when I was in college, back in 1995.

I think your "credit score" is nothing more than a way to charge poor people a higher interest than a rich people.

It just dawned on me! Where the fuck did this "credit report" thing come from? When did it start? Because I don't remember it when I was in college, back in 1995.

I think your "credit score" is nothing more than a way to charge poor people a higher interest than a rich people.

me too..but I could think that cuz I have a shitty credit score :eusa_whistle:

But I sure do love those FREECreditReport.com commercials. They were on when I first had my son and at 3am when I was delirious from lack of sleep I used to sing them to him and now every time they come on he laughs.
Anyways I don't where they came from, I will google it! haha

No shit, sherlock. They play the odds of getting paid back.

http://www.ftc.gov/os/statutes/031224fcra.pdf
This might answer your question, I don't know for sure! It is all I could find!

http://www.ftc.gov/os/statutes/031224fcra.pdf
This might answer your question, I don't know for sure! It is all I could find!

Thanks.

Don't you find it wrong that they came up with this system where rich people get to pay less than we do in interest? Isn't this almost class warfare?

I don't approve of giving the poor guy a better deal just like I don't like a rich guy getting a better deal.

And I don't like how the rules are vague. Do you know what your credit score is? How long until it gets better? Etc.

This makes me mad.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back