Is John McCain a racist?

Silence

wanna lick?
Aug 26, 2008
FL
the question has been raised of whether Obama is a racist...sentences are lifted from his book "Dreams of my Father" they are twisted entirely and/or taken completely out of context to make this claim so that begs the question...Is John McCain a racist?

Example #1

in 2000 he called Asians gooks.

John McCain's racist remark very troubling

McCain: racist, bigot & homophobe | Capitol Hill Blue

McCain is racist, not Ron Paul

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z2rpvj9NSXM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z2rpvj9NSXM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

some other examples:

John McCain voted against MLK day but has later said his opinion evolved... he was 50 when he voted against it... too old to be naive or uninformed of the contribution and sacrafice made by Mr. King.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FNGXB_qx0xk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FNGXB_qx0xk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object> [/youtube]

now...it's up to the McCain supporters to prove that he's NOT a racist....if the standards to the same for both candidates I mean.

Last edited:
the question has been raised of whether Obama is a racist...sentences are lifted from his book "Dreams of my Father" they are twisted entirely and/or taken completely out of context to make this claim so that begs the question...Is John McCain a racist?

Example #1

in 2000 he called Asians gooks.

John McCain's racist remark very troubling

McCain: racist, bigot & homophobe | Capitol Hill Blue

McCain is racist, not Ron Paul

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z2rpvj9NSXM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z2rpvj9NSXM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

some other examples:

John McCain voted against MLK day but has later said his opinion evolved... he was 50 when he voted against it... too old to be naive or uninformed of the contribution and sacrafice made by Mr. King.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FNGXB_qx0xk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FNGXB_qx0xk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object> [/youtube]

now...it's up to the McCain supporters to prove that he's NOT a racist....if the standards to the same for both candidates I mean.

More blather for the SNL writers.:cuckoo::eusa_liar::cuckoo:

sentences are lifted from his book "Dreams of my Father" they are twisted entirely and/or taken completely out of context to make this claim

Twisted, taken out of context? Are you fucking kidding me? The words he writes are taken verbatim, along with the fact that he attended a racist church for 20 years, how can you argue that he's NOT racist?

You do know McCain calls all asians GOOKS, right? Not just vietnamese, but even our Japanese and Chinese friends. ALL Asians.

That's sick. That's like calling all blacks YOU KNOW WHAT.

*******. Is that the word you're looking for? Saying it doesn't make you a bad person, and tiptoeing around it doesn't make you look sympathetic to the word, either.

Twisted, taken out of context? Are you fucking kidding me? The words he writes are taken verbatim, along with the fact that he attended a racist church for 20 years, how can you argue that he's NOT racist?

I'm not arguing about Obama in this thread. I'm talking about McCain. Obama has his own racist thread js.

McCain is a racist..his own words tell the tale and these aren't written words that can be lifted out of entire passages in a book and dropped into the middle of something else to change their meaning...these are his SPOKEN WORDS!

gooks, tar baby, islam only wants to trade burkas, etc

The tar baby comment was obviously not referring to any race of people. He wasn't talking about people at all in that part of that speech, he just meant it was a sticky situation. The phrase tar baby is commonly used to mean JUST THAT - a sticky situation or an unsolvable problem.

We can safely assume that both of them are racist (and sexist).

Yea, Obama is racist against himself? News flash his Mom is WHITE and she and his gparents raised him.

Can you get any dumber than you already are?

*******. Is that the word you're looking for? Saying it doesn't make you a bad person, and tiptoeing around it doesn't make you look sympathetic to the word, either.

Way to show youre from Arkansas you fucking redneck. How did you enjoy that ass whooping my alma mater, UF(a real school where we can read!), gave your sorry asses on Saturday?

Weekly Klan meeting starring the Grand Dragon jackass sanders

Way to show youre from Arkansas you fucking redneck. How did you enjoy that ass whooping my alma mater, UF(a real school where we can read!), gave your sorry asses on Saturday?

Weekly Klan meeting starring the Grand Dragon jackass sanders

Clearly someone has a problem with white people. No wonder you support Obama.

The tar baby comment was obviously not referring to any race of people. He wasn't talking about people at all in that part of that speech, he just meant it was a sticky situation. The phrase tar baby is commonly used to mean JUST THAT - a sticky situation or an unsolvable problem.

ohhhh I see...so he wasn't referring to blacks? hmmmm

I've never used the term tar baby to refer to a sticky situation... I doubt you have either... and the fact that he was speaking to a BLACK FATHER makes the comment all the more disgusting IMO.

Clearly someone has a problem with white people. No wonder you support Obama.

I am white you idiot!! I'm the same as Obama, MIXED, and my WHITE father would tell you that your comment is expected from the ignorance that thoroughly exists in backwards ass Arkansas.

Though, I noticed you got nothing to say about 38-7, you only like to talk about black people

No.

He has a black daughter, don't you remember?

Yep, I remember... but he can be racists against Asians and Muslims and others without it carrying over to blacks. There are many ethnic groups he can hate out of bigotry...

and clearly, having a black child doesn't stop one from being a racist....look at Strom Thurmond..

I am white you idiot!! I'm the same as Obama, MIXED, and my WHITE father would tell you that your comment is expected from the ignorance that thoroughly exists in backwards ass Arkansas.

You know nothing about the state of Arkansas. Thanks. Backwards? The area I live in is one of the fastest growing, most diverse regions in the entire country.

Though, I noticed you got nothing to say about 38-7, you only like to talk about black people

Because this isn't the sports board.

But, just to comment, it was expected. You beat a team of freshmen and their senior quarterback. Good job! :eusa_clap:

Conspiracy Theory

You know nothing about the state of Arkansas. Thanks. Backwards? The area I live in is one of the fastest growing, most diverse regions in the entire country.

Because this isn't the sports board.

But, just to comment, it was expected. You beat a team of freshmen and their senior quarterback. Good job! :eusa_clap:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Most diverse??

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Now thats funny, thank you for that

Forum List

Back