Is John Boehner gay?

So, the whole "Racist!!!" bullshit didn't quite work, so you idiots are gonna try "Faggot!!!", huh?

What offensive language...

There is nothing wrong with John Boehner being a gay American. The country has progressed to the point where we can accept a gay Speaker of the House. If John Boehner wants to weep in public, it is his right to do so

The country has moved a long way from Ed Muskie who saw his Presidential aspirations disappear for crying in public.
I agree there's nothing wrong with being gay. That's what puzzles me when I see leftists using homosexuality as an insult.

I think it would be quite an accomplishment for a gay man to be Speaker of the House..

Just because John Boehner is "sensitive" and crys like a gay man is no reason he wouldn't make a fine Speaker.

There is nothing wrong with John Boehner being a gay American. The country has progressed to the point where we can accept a gay Speaker of the House. If John Boehner wants to weep in public, it is his right to do so

The country has moved a long way from Ed Muskie who saw his Presidential aspirations disappear for crying in public.
I agree there's nothing wrong with being gay. That's what puzzles me when I see leftists using homosexuality as an insult.

I think it would be quite an accomplishment for a gay man to be Speaker of the House..

Just because John Boehner is "sensitive" and crys like a gay man is no reason he wouldn't make a fine Speaker.
I'm sure you think you're being clever. It's not really working, though.

And a man who wears make-up tans as well as John Boner does, is a role model for people who want to avoid skin cancer

Forum List

Back