Is Joe Biden the President?

In a courtroom, sure, but we're not talking about burden of proof here. Let's say you are a doctor working in a hospital and someone starts a rumor that you never actually graduated from medical school. Would you reply by saying 'prove it'. Wouldnt the simplist way to undermine your detractors be to show people your diploma? Would you let the scuttlebutt drag on for years or would you simply tack a framed copy of your diploma to your office wall and put an end to it?

Or, say for example you are on an internet political forum and someone does not believe that you are a doctor.

I would just say "Believe what you want. I don't really care. I don't need to prove anything to you."

How did this end up in Conspiracy? This is clearly a political discussion, and I started the thread on the Congress board.

Xotoxi, this is not simply an issue of reputation. The Texas governor has said that unless Obama provides a copy of his birth certificate then his name will not be allowed to appear on the Texas Presidential ballot in 2012. Other states are threatening to do the same. Also, 14% of the American people don't believe him when he says that he was born in Hawaii. He's doing damage to himself by not being upfront about his birth, and he must know it, so the question is why he doesnt simply do the right thing.

Okay, I can see people are uncomfortable with this topic so I am going to stf about it. This story will play out in the media one way or the other anyway. That's all.

If Obama is not on the Texas ballot, do you really think that will change the number of electoral votes he gets from Texas?

:lol:

In a courtroom, sure, but we're not talking about burden of proof here. Let's say you are a doctor working in a hospital and someone starts a rumor that you never actually graduated from medical school. Would you reply by saying 'prove it'. Wouldnt the simplist way to undermine your detractors be to show people your diploma? Would you let the scuttlebutt drag on for years or would you simply tack a framed copy of your diploma to your office wall and put an end to it?

Or, say for example you are on an internet political forum and someone does not believe that you are a doctor.

I would just say "Believe what you want. I don't really care. I don't need to prove anything to you."

How did this end up in Conspiracy? This is clearly a political discussion, and I started the thread on the Congress board.

Xotoxi, this is not simply an issue of reputation. The Texas governor has said that unless Obama provides a copy of his birth certificate then his name will not be allowed to appear on the Texas Presidential ballot in 2012. Other states are threatening to do the same. Also, 14% of the American people don't believe him when he says that he was born in Hawaii. He's doing damage to himself by not being upfront about his birth, and he must know it, so the question is why he doesnt simply do the right thing.

Okay, I can see people are uncomfortable with this topic so I am going to stf about it. This story will play out in the media one way or the other anyway. That's all.

Did you ever learn about the legislative branch and the executive branch? Do you think that Obama represents "Congress"?

I want to see this link to Rick Perry not allowing a sitting president to appear on his state's polls for a reelection.

Don't you mean 14% of white "conservatives"??? Governor Perry supports Texas seceding from the union. I just wish he'd go ahead and try. What would he do with all those black folk living there?

Forum List

Back