Is Joe Biden certifiable?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
VICE PRESIDENT JOE BIDEN: They’ve said it. Every Republican’s voted for it. Look at what they value and look at their budget and what they’re proposing. Romney wants to let the—he said in the first 100 days, he’s going to let the big banks once again write their own rules–unchain Wall Street. They’re going to put y’all back in chains. He’s said he’s going to do nothing about stopping the practice of outsourcing."

I know, it's a rhetorical question

Oh, Obama stands by those comments

Cutter On Biden's Chain Remark: "We Have No Problem With Those Comments" | RealClearPolitics

All Democrats are nuts. I wouldn't be in a car if a democrat was driving. And we give them the keys to the country? Idiocracy.

VICE PRESIDENT JOE BIDEN: They’ve said it. Every Republican’s voted for it. Look at what they value and look at their budget and what they’re proposing. Romney wants to let the—he said in the first 100 days, he’s going to let the big banks once again write their own rules–unchain Wall Street. They’re going to put y’all back in chains. He’s said he’s going to do nothing about stopping the practice of outsourcing."

I know, it's a rhetorical question

Oh, Obama stands by those comments

Cutter On Biden's Chain Remark: "We Have No Problem With Those Comments" | RealClearPolitics

A Certifiable IDIOT? YES!

Forum List

Back