Is Jesus the Word of God?

Wow, your post is scary.
you fear recorded history ...

Recorded history? The Bible wasn't even written at the time of the events.

No, what I fear are people who will see whatever they want to see and be completely and utterly devoid of logic.

"Jesus died as the others in glory"

Did he? What does that even mean? How can you die in glory? It's the sort of thing that people who didn't die say in order to use someone's death for political purposes.
Please consider the following:
How Accurate is the Bible?

What's your point?

Why would I click on this webpage?
A better question maybe --- why wouldn't you?

Because...

A) If you're trying to make an argument, make the argument, use a webpage as a source, take the relevant info from that webpage, copy and paste it, say why it's relevant to your argument and provide the link.

B) This is the internet, you could be directing me to a page full of viruses.

No, what I fear are people who will see whatever they want to see and be completely and utterly devoid of logic.

Did he? What does that even mean? How can you die in glory? It's the sort of thing that people who didn't die say in order to use someone's death for political purposes.

What's your point?

Because...

A) If you're trying to make an argument, make the argument, use a webpage as a source, take the relevant info from that webpage, copy and paste it, say why it's relevant to your argument and provide the link.

Honestly, the entire article was relevant to the point. AND you should have an antiviral program in place --- I mean you are just as likely to pick up a virus here as anywhere else.

What's your point?

Because...

Honestly, the entire article was relevant to the point. AND you should have an antiviral program in place --- I mean you are just as likely to pick up a virus here as anywhere else.

That's very nice.

Here's a question, am I discussing this with the author of the article or with you?

I'm more likely to pick up viruses from websites that I don't know.

What's your point?

Because...

That's very nice.

Here's a question, am I discussing this with the author of the article or with you?

You are far more likely to pick up a virus from a whore than from a virgin. It's all about the clientele.

What's your point?

Because...

That's very nice.

You are far more likely to pick up a virus from a whore than from a virgin. It's all about the clientele.

I don't care.

You post just a link, I'm not clicking on it. It's not hard to understand, is it?

Also, you have no argument.

The Word Became Flesh
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.
Who wrote this?
Well, I'd say that God Himself inspired it! But even you'd have to admit that the individual who wrote it was either inspired or brilliantly philosophical (far beyond the Egyptians, the Greek, or the Romans). In fact the logic is quite modern ---- if it wasn't 2000 years old...
Like Homer only way after.

Because...

That's very nice.

I don't care.

You post just a link, I'm not clicking on it. It's not hard to understand, is it?

Well, frankly I don't believe anything you have to say and so without backup I guess I'm simply going to turn you off. Good-bye.

Because...

That's very nice.

I don't care.

Well, frankly I don't believe anything you have to say and so without backup I guess I'm simply going to turn you off. Good-bye.

You don't believe anything I say?

As far as I know our only conversation has been about this, which gives you no information to make such a decision.

Basically, you're unable to reach a level of discussion that is acceptable.... that's what we're talking here.

Don't worry, most of this message board is as a similar level.

Good ol' US education system.

and you could care less about the countless others, persecuted by your religion the same as was done to Jesus being the reality you hope to avoid by denying their accomplishments as being the same.

in the end, Jesus died as the others in glory and it is the fabrications of your religion, the desert religions that are responsible to this day.

Wow, your post is scary.

What's your point?

His point was the documentation for an event which happened 2000 years ago is without parallel.

His point was the documentation for an event which happened 2000 years ago is without parallel.
Haha....which event is that? Give me a break....of course it has "parallel", bad fiction is churned out constantly....

Haha....which event is that? Give me a break....of course it has "parallel", bad fiction is churned out constantly....
The ministry of Jesus Christ. There are more than 24,000 written manuscripts. There is no parallel in antiquity which comes close.

The ministry of Jesus Christ. There are more than 24,000 written manuscripts. There is no parallel in antiquity which comes close.

“I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

- even one forgery is one too many ... the accuracy of the bible is its reflection through history from the late 4th century to present day including the staunch christians, desert religions that post in this forum.

equating your phony 4th century religion to the events of the 1st century that has little to any factual historical representation for the actual events that occurred only verifies the duplicitous intent of the scriptural christian religion.

You idiot...you just used a copy of something as support of the truth of it... dude, I think maybe you drink too much...

Jesus is the word of some guys who wrote the bible.

U2 printed 5 million of their latest CD.

24,000? That's what's know as a dud.

You idiot...you just used a copy of something as support of the truth of it... dude, I think maybe you drink too much...
No. I'm not an idiot.

The 24,000 were not copies of the same thing, but copies of many many different things. The accuracy of the copies are unparalleled in antiquity. The number of manuscripts are unparalleled in antiquity. And the time from the event to the first recorded written record is unparalleled in antiquity.

When one has truth on his side, he argues facts as I am doing. When one has reason on his side, he argues reason as I am doing. When one has neither he does what you did, lash out and call someone names. You can always tell when someone thinks they are losing because they lash out.

grahams_hierarchy_of_disagreement-en-svg.png

Forum List

Back