He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted,
to proclaim freedom for the captives
and release from darkness for the prisoners,[a]
2 to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor
and the day of vengeance of our God,
to comfort all who mourn,

Isaiah 61:1-2

“Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani”

in the end Jesus knew he had overplaid his hand ... in their own words.

The Word Became Flesh
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

According to Rabbi’s no.

The Word Became Flesh
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

According to Rabbi’s no.
» International Evangelist Rabbi Kirt Schneider

Well rabbi's suck children's dicks so their opinion is of no consequence.

The "words" of Jesus were quite a convoluted mess. But he was a racist and was obviously not without sin.

The Word Became Flesh
And then Noah got 2 of every animal for his boat. So how did he get 'roos from Australia and back again?

The Word Became Flesh

Since the beginning the established metaphor for the Word of God was manna from heaven. This preexisting metaphor for teaching from God, bread from heaven, became flesh, a new metaphor for divine instruction that came into the world through Jesus.

"I am the living bread that came down from heaven. Whoever eats this bread will live forever. This bread is my flesh, (the word became flesh) which I will give for the life of the world."

The body of Christ represents the body of teaching that Jesus received from God revealing the only right way to understand and comply with the divine commands that fulfills the promise of life.

That is what Jesus meant by saying, "unless you eat my flesh you can have no life in you."

Would you like to explain what are you doing worshipping and eating a matzo at mass again?

Last edited:
The Word Became Flesh
And then Noah got 2 of every animal for his boat. So how did he get 'roos from Australia and back again?
Do you think God isn’t capable of getting kangaroos to Australia?

The Word Became Flesh

The only animals that noah took on the ark were the people with displayed attributes shared by lower beasts described as either clean or unclean in scripture that were living in the holy land at the time.

The same types of people compared to animals described in kosher law kept in the ark of the covenant.

There were no kangaroos living in the holy land at the time. Kangaroos are irrelevant.

Anyway a kangaroo does not ruminate or have a cloven hoof so kangaroos are not kosher, whatever human archetype that kind of creature might represent according to the teaching in kosher law.

I suppose to figure it out you are going to have to think much more deeply than you are used to..

Shit! Wait a minute! you don't chew the cud, you don't have a cloven hoof... Hmmm.

Are you a kangaroo?

Last edited:
The Word Became Flesh

The only animals that noah took on the ark were the people with displayed attributes shared by lower beasts described as either clean or unclean in scripture that were living in the holy land at the time.

The same types of people compared to animals described in kosher law kept in the ark of the covenant.

There were no kangaroos living in the holy land at the time. Kangaroos are irrelevant.

Anyway a kangaroo does not ruminate or have a cloven hoof so kangaroos are not kosher, whatever human archetype that kind of creature might represent according to the teaching in kosher law.

I suppose to figure it out you are going to have to think much more deeply than you have settled for.

Shit! Wait a minute! you don't chew the cud, you don't have a cloven hoof... Hmmm.

Are you a kangaroo?
Whaaaaaaaat? Are you speaking English? But he put 2 of every animal which includes the roos

The Word Became Flesh

I suppose to figure it out you are going to have to think much more deeply than you have settled for.

Are you a kangaroo?
Whaaaaaaaat? Are you speaking English? But he put 2 of every animal which includes the roos

lol... Yes, and a talking serpent deceived adam and eve.

If noah took two of every species along, where are all the talking serpents?

The Word Became Flesh

Are you a kangaroo?

If noah took two of every kind along, where are all the talking serpents?
You didn’t finish the story of the talking serpent. God took away its ability to talk

The Word Became Flesh

Are you a kangaroo?

You didn’t finish the story of the talking serpent. God took away its ability to talk
lol... If that was true you wouldn't have been deceived by one into thinking that a story intended to teach children lessons essential to good mental health and a fruitful life was a historical document detailing actual events.

Obviously noah took along the big bad wolf that ate grandma too.

Are you a kangaroo?

lol... If that was true you wouldn't have been deceived by one into thinking that a story intended to teach children lessons essential to good mental health and a fruitful life was a historical document.
Where do you get the idea the Bible is a children’s story?

Are you a kangaroo?

lol... If that was true you wouldn't have been deceived by one into thinking that a story intended to teach children lessons essential to good mental health and a fruitful life was a historical document.

Where? In second grade class, as soon as the talking serpent was introduced when I first read the story of adam and eve in genesis.

Where? In second grade class, as soon as the talking serpent was introduced when I first read the story of adam and eve in genesis.
Oh they pushed Greek methology at my school. You must have been in private school. But did you not pay much attention because you were asking where the talking serpents were?

Oh they pushed Greek methology at my school. You must have been in private school. But did you not pay much attention because you were asking where the talking serpents were?
No, I went to public school. Once a week I went to a religious instruction class. Fortunately for me I was learning how to get to the moral or hidden teaching of fairy tales and fables in public school at the same time. I was pretty good at it. I was paying attention.

I was asking you where all the talking serpents are. I already know. I have known since the second grade.

There was a nest of them brooding in my town, trying to get me to believe that snakes once talked.

I must have been born with a natural immunity to their poison. Many other kids did not survive.

Last edited:

No, I went to public school. Once a week I went to a religious instruction class. Fortunately for me I was learning how to get to the moral or hidden teaching of fairy tales and fables in public school at the same time. I was pretty good at it. I was paying attention.

I was asking you where all the talking serpents are. I already know. I have known since the second grade.

There was a nest of them brooding in my town, trying to get me to believe that snakes once talked.

I must have been born with a natural immunity to their poison. Many other kids did not survive.
You are the one who asked where all the talking snakes are. Didn’t sound rhetorical to me.

Forum List

Back