Is Jared Kushner the Antichrist?

Is Jared Kushner the Antichrist?

Probably not.
Is Jared Kushner a cheating Douchebag?

Probably so.

Well, I didn’t rule out that Kushner may indeed be the Anti-christ. My thing is that if you’re going to nominate the Kush as the anti-christ…where does that leave Gloria Allred and Tucker Carlson, or whomever it is at XM radio and I-heart-fucking-media that insists on playing Billy Joel?

I hadn't considered that. If someone plays Billy Joel more than once or twice a week, they are either the Antichrist or at least his little brother.

Aw..................hell with it...............if other people can start conspiracy theories because they cherry pick information, why not me?

Remember a few years back when various Christian crazies were trying to say that Obama may be the Antichrist? Well....................unfortunately for them, there was never anything concrete that could link Obama to Satan and his being the Antichrist.

But think about this........................Jared Kushner came out of obscurity, and has had a meteoric rise to fame by being Trump's closest advisor.

Kushner also owns a property at 666 5th Ave in NYC. Coincidence? Or is Kushner the Antichrist? Remember, the Antichrist is going to whisper in the ears of world leaders and bring about Armageddon. Kushner already has the ability to do that as Trump's representative.

This NYC Skyscraper Is a Perfect Illustration of the Trump Administration’s Intractable Conflicts of Interest

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree

Charles Kushner (born May 16, 1954) is an American real estate developer. He founded Kushner Companies in 1985. In 2005, he was convicted of illegal campaign contributions, tax evasion, and witness tampering. He served 14 months in federal prison, and resumed his career in real estate after his release.

The witness-tampering charge arose from Kushner's act of retaliation against William Schulder, his sister Esther's husband, who was cooperating with federal investigators; Kushner hired a prostitute to seduce his brother-in-law, arranged to record an encounter between the two, and had the tape sent to his sister.

Forum List

Back