Is James Comey a Russian Agent.......................

Seems as though all conservatives are applauding the results of the Meuller investigation before know what is in it. But to be humble than look like a fool.

The original NAZI party has shot itself in the foot again
Nah the democrats are not Nazis, but they did form the KKK

yep. that's true. however the (R)s were once the party of lincoln....

things have flipped.
The only thing flipped is your lid

everything about ^ that reply is lame.
And I still love it when a plan comes together

Seems as though all conservatives are applauding the results of the Meuller investigation before know what is in it. But to be humble than look like a fool.
We already know, u would know so well if u only had a brain

Seems as though all conservatives are applauding the results of the Meuller investigation before know what is in it. Best to be humble than look like a fool.
Frannie, you seldom are a positive person What is your life like? Does insulting others make you feel powerful? It's a shame.
I am watching my 4 dogs run free at the moment, u r sitting there in your little chair pouting. Today is a great day, you are the lame sack not me. Go kill a 9 month old child to show your pride in what u r

Seems as though all conservatives are applauding the results of the Meuller investigation before know what is in it. Best to be humble than look like a fool.
Frannie, you seldom are a positive person What is your life like? Does insulting others make you feel powerful? It's a shame.
I am watching my 4 dogs run free at the moment, u r sitting there in your little chair pouting. Today is a great day, you are the lame sack not me. Go kill a 9 month old child to show your pride in what u r
I am anti abortion. And I happen to love dogs. Because I am sitting at a computer instead of a park makes me a lame sack? I have my shih tzu on my lap so it's not easy.

I am anti abortion. And I happen to love dogs. Because I am sitting at a computer instead of a park makes me a lame sack? I have my shih tzu on my lap so it's not easy.
Shitsus are Chinese toys not dogs. The fact is that I might be the happiest person here, but that does not mean I ignore the ugliness of life. Crushing ugly is actually joy

Shitsus are Chinese toys not dogs. The fact is that I might be the happiest person here, but that does not mean I ignore the ugliness of life. Crushing ugly is actually joy
You even criticize me for my choice of dogs! Only you are so perfect. My God, you are a total bitch! And that is a first for me. Never used that word on this board.,, But lady, you deserved it!

Nope, that "honor" belongs to The RAT, Russian Agent Tramp.

Sorry stupid, the Inquisition found otherwise.

Oh, no doubt that pile of shit, Grand Inquisitor Mewler-Torquemada put plenty of stink bombs in his report, but never even a hint of collusion between Trump and the Russians was ever found.

Now Obama colluded with the Russians to buy a fraudulent dossier he used to rig the 2016 election, but with Trump, nothing...
The Russians didn't meet with Obama at Tramp Tower!!!!! They met with The RAT's, Russian Agent Tramp, campaign team to steal the 2916 election, and nobody knows that more than you.

Forum List

Back