Is it wrong to use racial slurs on one's pets?

_dmp_

Oct 16, 2003
I have two cats - bradlee and michael. Sometimes, when they come see me, I say

"Brad!! wassup my nigga!" or "Mike - you crazy cracka!"

to them. My wife gives me a dirty look.

I think it's harmless.

Thoughts?

Originally posted by dmp

I think it's harmless.

Thoughts?

Mybe the missuz needs "social sensitivity" training?

After all, pets have feelings too and are just as important as people.

In fact, maybe you ought to be tried for harassment while we are at it.

:rolleyes: Anti-Liberal humor. :D

Originally posted by dmp

I think it's harmless.

Thoughts?

I dont know? what are the ethinic backgrounds of the cats?:D

Originally posted by NewGuy
Mybe the missuz needs "social sensitivity" training?

After all, pets have feelings too and are just as important as people.

In fact, maybe you ought to be tried for harassment while we are at it.

:rolleyes: Anti-Liberal humor. :D

Your cats must have very low self-esteem due to your constant verbal attacks. Only you can stop the verbal abuse :D

Originally posted by Said1
Your cats must have very low self-esteem due to your constant verbal attacks. Only you can stop the verbal abuse :D

I need an intervention.
;)

I think you should stop using such laungage to your cats. They might be repeating what you are saying to the other cats in the neighborhood and you might be starting some sort of cat/race war in your area.
Stop the racial slurs...those poor cats! Regardless of their ethnic background, you need to be sensative to their feelings.

Nah! It builds character. gets em good and pissed off so when they are let out of the house they can go hunt down a french poodle and kick its ass. If they can catch it!

Originally posted by jon_forward
Nah! It builds character. gets em good and pissed off so when they are let out of the house they can go hunt down a french poodle and kick its ass. If they can catch it!

And flame it with French jokes while chasing it :D

I think we should be contacting PETA onthis matter. they would know in what direction you should be taking this.

Originally posted by dmp

I think it's harmless.

Thoughts?

I can't tell you what I sometimes call my dog, I'll have to ban myself!

I think it's harmless too. My dog gets about 25 names per week depending on my mood.

Just don't let the play namecalling carry over to the wife! :D

Originally posted by jon_forward

It is said that Poodles are German - German / French - anyway - yes I am sure the cats can kick their ass's....who wouldn't?

Originally posted by Johnney
I think we should be contacting PETA onthis matter. they would know in what direction you should be taking this.

I agree. Contact Peta straight away - they are a great representation of animal rights - no one elses rights but animal rights....

Remember when that model protested with Peta and at the same time was modeling furs for a furier? What was her name? She was tall , skinny and sort of nasty looking - (that narrows it down I am sure) -

Originally posted by Hannitized
You'll have little gangs of cats. When they come home with red bandanas on and their tail crooked to the left

The cats around here like to wear different colored studded collars, and satin Nike jackets. The little one in my avatar was actually steeling my car! :D

Originally posted by Hannitized
OMG, lol, I didn't even notice that was a cat, LOL!! Honestly, I was wondering why you had a car on a jack (this is what I thought it was) as your avatar, LOL! Well, now it's just cute, LOL!!
dont ya get it? the cats "jacking" the car:D

If you are Black, it is okay, i you are not, you are in trouble, LOL
This is funny

This morning my orange nigga jumped up on my chest and tried to make out with me...I'd swear if he had balls, he'd be a homo. :)

Forum List

Back