Is It Wrong to Think Homosexuality is a Sin?

Statistically they are the exception, not the rule. In other words, they deviate from the norm.
So left handers deviate from the norm as well then, and your point is meaningless. It's all natural, as in, made by nature.
No. Normalizing deviance from the standard leads to predictable surprises. That's my point and it is valid.
I already shot down that dumb thesis a long time ago. Nature is full of different surprises that go against the majority (which you wrongly call the norm), and it's all part of a whole. Nobody is deviating from anything, nature demands variety. So everything is natural and leads to their own outcome.
Actually you didn't shoot it down. Normalization of deviance leads to predictable surprises.

All you did in the past was try to muddy the waters on what normalization of deviance means because you can't debate it honestly.
So give me an example of your theory. And be honest about it.
Suffering consequences from lowering standards isn't my theory. It is reality.

So left handers deviate from the norm as well then, and your point is meaningless. It's all natural, as in, made by nature.
No. Normalizing deviance from the standard leads to predictable surprises. That's my point and it is valid.
I already shot down that dumb thesis a long time ago. Nature is full of different surprises that go against the majority (which you wrongly call the norm), and it's all part of a whole. Nobody is deviating from anything, nature demands variety. So everything is natural and leads to their own outcome.
Actually you didn't shoot it down. Normalization of deviance leads to predictable surprises.

All you did in the past was try to muddy the waters on what normalization of deviance means because you can't debate it honestly.
You can't even give ONE example? Then you have NADA!

Here's an example when you act like an ass people respond accordingly.

My standards are VERY high. You people are jackasses. You fail again.

My standards are VERY high. You people are jackasses. You fail again.
Not if you placed your selfishness above that well being of another they aren't.

Hello.

All I can say is that some sins were really harmful, dangerous and devastating to the health and livelihood of the Jewish society. And maybe the Hebrews were weaker in their bodies and immune system and had certain dispositions for having health problems relating to homoseXuality and beastality and adultery. Washing pans, pots, clothing and washing after having seX was a mandatory law that Moses established. Perhaps The Jews had health problems or perhaps God wanted to prevent them from having problems down the road, In any regard, homoseXuals and Liberal Democrats and Atheists really do not care about it.

To them, it is just another method and mode to eXtract and filter Your taXes through their system to feed their infectious lifestyles. This is their career and livelihood and how they make a living from the Liberal Democrat METH HEAD Politician to the meth head down with His face in the street waiting for the Liberal Democrat METH HEAD Politician to get His / Her neXt fiX.

Their cities are filled with millions of diseased people who are dying while they concentrate on fat people buying a cup of soda pop. These people are demented, evil, perverted, twisted and they are eXpert liars and drug addicted users and abusers masquerading as highly intoxicated holy heroes.

There were basic sins and laws that were made and there were BLOOD CRIME Laws that were a health risk to all.
The term their blood shall be upon them applies to SINS that probably demand a death penalty when they are broken.

their blood shall be upon them = Meaning the BLOOD CRIME was committed against the BLOOD pathogens ....
Bloodborne pathogens are infectious microorganisms in human blood that can cause disease in humans. These pathogens include, but are not limited to, hepatitis B (HBV), hepatitis C (HCV) and human immunodeficiency virus (HIV). Needlesticks and other sharps-related injuries may expose workers to bloodborne pathogens.

In The Bible, once an infected person contaminated the water supply or other people through food, feces, blood or other germ spreading methods. it is over for You and whomever You Yourself also infect, Entire families and neighborhoods are infected to die a slow, painful, horrible suffering agonizing death.

Once You catch a virus, Germ, Disease, Infection or anything - You are finished. { Done } Your family and all others who You come into contact with are also doomed to suffer a life of agony, suffering and horrible pain - dying slowly from a plague or disease or virus or symptom. Atheists disregard all of these facts. No cures, NOTHING.

Lev_20:13 If a man also lies with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them. God loves all people, even gays too { I love gays } =- but the human body was not designed to share homoseXual germs pertaining to the fecal orbit of the massive multiple partners of the homoseXuality community, that is filled with diseases STDS that are transmitted during vaginal, anal, and oral sex to the rest of the population. And these diseases spread from basic hand to hand contact. The plagues, bacterium, diseases, germs, and infections are too much for the people in Biblical times to fight and it spread too fast.

Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men accounted for 83% of primary and secondary syphilis cases.

God was making sure that the Jews knew about it and that the BLOOD CRIMES LAWS were very clear and people had a defense and that was putting and forcing the BLOOD CRIME OFFENDERS - OUT and away from Your children and wives. Protection.

Not just Gays - But all Fornication and Adultery and Beastality. God was a clean freak back when there were no hospitals, medicine, cures, treatments, vaccinations and medicine and doctors. Once You catch a disease You will suffer forever and all You also infect innocent others who also will suffer a life of horrible, painful, agonizing torment even though You never even committed a sin.

Last edited:
Weird but...

despite weapons having more destructive potential than ever in history..

more secular societies than ever in history....

and taboos about gayness decreasing .......

worldwide violence per capita is at an all time low. Imagine that

Weird but...

despite weapons having more destructive potential than ever in history..

more secular societies than ever in history....

and taboos about gayness decreasing .......

worldwide violence per capita is at an all time low. Imagine that
And people are still having sex, even though they were told not to.

Is It Wrong to Think Homosexuality is a Sin?

okay... let's start with the word 'sin'.

What is the definition of 'sin'?

1 John 3:4 "Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law."

1 John 3 Interlinear

3956 [e]

Pas
Πᾶς
Everyone
Adj-NMS

3588 [e]
ho

-
Art-NMS
4160 [e]
poiōn
ποιῶν
practicing
V-PPA-NMS

3588 [e]
tēn
τὴν
-
Art-AFS

266 [e]
hamartian
ἁμαρτίαν ,
sin
N-AFS

2532 [e]
kai
καὶ
also
Conj

3588 [e]
tēn
τὴν
-
Art-AFS

458 [e]
anomian
ἀνομίαν
lawlessness

N-AFS
4160 [e]
poiei
ποιεῖ ;
practices

V-PIA-3S
2532 [e]
kai
καὶ
and

Conj
3588 [e]

-
Art-NFS

266 [e]
hamartia
ἁμαρτία
sin

N-NFS
1510 [e]
estin
ἐστὶν
is

V-PIA-3S
3588 [e]

-
Art-NFS
458 [e]
anomia
ἀνομία .
lawlessness
N-NFS

So... what would 'sin' be?

Lawlessness... But what is Lawlessness if I'm okay with the act and so are the others?

Lawlessness
458. anomia
Strong's Exhaustive Concordance
iniquity, transgression, unrighteousness.
From anomos; illegality, i.e. Violation of law or (genitive case) wickedness -- iniquity, X transgress(-ion of) the law, unrighteousness.

459. anomos
without law, unlawful, wicked.
From a (as a negative particle) and nomos; lawless, i.e. (negatively) not subject to (the Jewish) law; (by implication, a Gentile), or (positively) wicked -- without law, lawless, transgressor, unlawful, wicked.

Is a violation towards another's private life, 'Lawless'?

So the question can continue... Is same sex sexual activity, 'lawless'?

No it is not Lawless, it is an abomination.

okay.. so what is the difference between lawlessness and abominations?

Leviticus 18:22 "Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination."

What would 'lie' mean? a very plain one would be to engage in sexual activities.
what would 'as with womankind' mean? Penetrative sex.

and what does abomination mean?

8441. toebah

Tolaites

Or tonebah {to-ay-baw'}; feminine active participle of ta'ab; properly, something disgusting (morally), i.e. (as noun) an abhorrence; especially idolatry or (concretely) an idol -- abominable (custom, thing), abomination.

8581. taab
make to be abhorred, be, commit more, utterly
A primitive root; to loathe, i.e. (morally) detest -- (make to be) abhor(-red), (be, commit more, do) abominable(-y), X utterly.

an act, if not directly resisted against or redirected in another direction, that will make to be(come) abhorred, and to be come as 'commit more and more, utterly', as in an addiction.

okay.. so what are some other examples of abominations?

Proverbs 29:27 "An unjust man is an abomination to the just: and he that is upright in the way is abomination to the wicked."

1 Kings 11:7 "Then did Solomon build an high place for Chemosh, the abomination of Moab, in the hill that is before Jerusalem, and for Molech, the abomination of the children of Ammon."

Proverbs 11:1 "A false balance is abomination to the LORD: but a just weight is his delight."

okay.. so is an unjust man a 'sin' and/or is the upright one in the way a 'sin'?
Is the statue of chemosh or the statue of molech, a 'sin'?
is having a false balance a 'sin'?

Proverbs 16:12 "It is an abomination to kings to commit wickedness: for the throne is established by righteousness."

A king that commits wickedness will become 'addicted' to wickedness if an outside direct resistance or redirection is not applied.

So.. is invasion to other privacy an abomination or a lawless act? Or can it be both?

Question: What is 'denial' a result of?

an addiction.

Isaiah 4:6 "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: .."

Why are they destroyed? For 'sin' or for 'abomination' or 'for lack of knowledge'?

What is sin, again? What is abomination, again? What is knowledge, again?

Was i privy to this 'knowledge' before?

So... for same sex penetrative sex.. it will become an addiction because it makes to commit more and more. penetrative sex...

The same with lying lips...

Proverbs 12:22
"Lying lips are abomination to the LORD: but they that deal truly are his delight."

They who lie with their lips, do so more and more and soon it becomes an addiction towards God to lie to The LORD.

Is same sex penetrative sex a 'sin'? Is it 'lawless'? Can I go to jail for it? Can I be fined? Is it like running a red light? Lawless?

No.. it is something that if not directly resisted against or redirected in another direction, will become an addiction..

The Abominable snow ball effect.

Last edited:
Where are the nice girls who are willing to help us not commit the sin of masturbation, simply Because, nice girl friends do in modern times, and the greater glory of our immortal souls.

Don't let us be, ninety-eight cents short!

Good helpmeets do, in modern times.

REMEMBER in The Bible.

When You go to War against a Nation the Often need and the Custom and Practice was to Kill their Women and Children as well..

The United States went to war against Germany, Italy, Japan, Vietnam, and Against Muslims too. We KNOW Full and Well that the WHOLESALE Slaughter of Woman and Children is a mandatory and an absolute must. It happens In every single Major war, once the major battles have been fought.

the woman and teenage children work to Keep the War Machine Going. The Woman and Youth of our enemies worked to make Bullets, Clothing, Medical Packs, and Boots and Other Bomb making tools and explosives, all various Instruments of War and the little children, schools, nurseries, and babies are often located where they store important supplies.

The Woman and Children of the Enemy are Just as important as the Soldiers. The Woman and Youth FILL the Factories and Work to make supplies and Tools and to AID their Soldiers. We Crushed our Enemies. Destroyed these Factories and Plants and Storage facilities. Woman and Youth, work around the Clock to Prepare Food and medical Kits for the Soldiers. these Woman and Children are a major TARGET in a Real War. In little police actions and small military ops, where we have the Upper hand. We can Pretend that Woman and Children are special. But when it comes to a REAL WAR. All that garbage goes out the door.

THE FACT IS.............................. If - You are Fighting Several Enemies at once, OUTNUMBERED and Losing Men and suffering and loosing and prolonging the war by keeping these Woman and Children alive, just to be RECRUITED Again by another enemy and help them over a span of several centuries, the Children of the Enemy Grew up to be Adults. New Warriors, NEW Fighters, NEW TERRORISTS who were TAUGHT and raised and trained to HATE and Kill and make war against the Jews, who had Killed their Fathers.

The best Way was to Completely destroy the Enemy and those who attacked you Completely and Fully.

The Hebrews were behaving normal. After being attacked by Overwhelming odds and being abused by their Neighboring Nations, the Jews Finished the Wars and Won and survived, by Killing Woman and Children. Millions and Millions and millions of Woman and Children have died in WW ll, in Vietnam, in The Middle East. had we not Killed WOMEN and CHILDREN in these REAL WARS. We would have never, EVER won the wars and would not survive. I am Glad to Discuss this with You....... Perhaps some people would rather that the Hebrews had not Survived ? But.....This is the way that they survived.

they did not want to allow the Children of their Enemy to grow up and continue fighting against them and they did not want to ADOPT them because they were the Children of their Enemy. The Bible was about protecting babies and protecting life of families.

Today, If You are gay or have had any gay sex within the last year - You are banned from donating blood and organs. In the Bible days, there were no treatments, tests, medicines and antibiotics, cures, surgeries and modern advanced technologies. Once You catch a disease You and everyone that You knowingly infect are doomed to suffer a horrible, painful and excruciating, torturous and agonizing Painful horrible death. You beg for someone to knock You in the head and get it over with as Your penis or guts or liver or organs are literally slowly rotting off - with no painkillers, no treatments, and medicine. The Jews were being constantly attacked and were in a constant state of war. They were always on the run and living and surviving with all of Your neighbors attacking You is nearly impossible especially when Your neighbors are also spreading diseases in the water supply and by having seXual contact with people in Your Own Neighborhoods. Leviticus has explained many of the details of the violent, evil behaviors of the neighbors of the Israelites who were allied against Israel and attacking them ...... for even their sons and their daughters, they have burnt in the fire to their gods. .... Lev 18:3 ... ye not do: and after the doings of the land of Canaan, do not walk in their ordinances. Lev 18:7 INCEST - causing blood problems. - Lev 18:20 Adultery - causing blood problems. - Lev 18:21 BURNING little Children in a fire. Lev 18:22 HOMOSEXUALITY - causing blood problems. Lev 18:23 BEASTALITY - causing blood problems.

There were diseases, plagues and at their last stages of dying from homosexual/gay rectal, bowel cancers and stomach cancers. Homosexuals place others in danger. i know the pain, I have spent time in the trenches. changing diapers cleaning up vomit and bathroom and bloody foam from the mouth as the gay dies in agony.

Forum List

Back