Is it wrong to be anti-Semitic?

My honest impression is that you wrote a book making outlandish assertions knowing it would paint you as an anti-Semite and so now you struggle to make anti-Semitism palatable so you can relieve yourself of the guilt of condemning an entire group of people based on the nonsense you've convinced yourself is true.

Yep. Its justification for righteous antisemitism.

shusha------do not blame citi for the shit he posts-----he did not INVENT it----he,
simply, parrots it. I grew up in a ----town------the town has existed since before
the revolutionary war (of the USA) -----it was very RURAL at one time-----farm-land.
The core population was ---people of german, and british background and-----
new later immigrants--Irish----It was so damned Nazi that even when I was a kid---
there were "restricted" sports and social clubs (when I got invited as a "GUEST"---
I was cautioned NOT TO MENTION MY LAST NAME) There was Nazi literature
all over the place in little seedy pamphlets----and some periodicals. I started
reading the stuff when I was about 8-------IT WAS ALL ABOUT JEWS-----which is
why it caught my eye. It was so idiotic that when MAD magazine came out-----
-------I thought that MAD was written by the same people who wrote the stuff
Citi quotes. -----later on I came to understand that lots of it was written by
people who had escaped the NUREMBURG TRIALS and fled to Syria or
Egypt or south America. I have an excellent memory for stuff I read as a kid.---
For a long time I could quote all sorts of stuff-----like the poetry of Edgar Allen.-----
shucks------I can barely do ANNABELLE LEE now-------but I do remember
the stuff that people like Aribert Heim wrote. Citi does not write his own stuff----
he PARROTS

I agree. And I don't fault him, necessarily, for what he has been taught and what is clearly entrenched in his belief system as "truths".

But I can certainly fault him for failing to think critically about his "truths". And for bringing clearly fabricated lies to the discussion (like the Herzl quote).

do you refer to the EVIL HERZL? ------big time genocidal maniac? The same one who
REWROTE the bible AND the koran to conform to his EVIL AGENDA?

I have satisfied with who I am, what I have done, and what I stand for. You neo-Nazi Zionists have no say in the matter, not do I care what you think or do. If someone here has a legitimate question I will answer it. I will no longer correspond nor deal with ignorant Zionist assholes.

I have satisfied with who I am, what I have done, and what I stand for. You neo-Nazi Zionists have no say in the matter, not do I care what you think or do. If someone here has a legitimate question I will answer it. I will no longer correspond nor deal with ignorant Zionist assholes.

did someone ask you??? I never met a neo-Nazi Zionist------you dabble with
them socially?

do you refer to the EVIL HERZL? ------big time genocidal maniac? The same one who

Oh dear. Sorry, but I can only cope with one conspiracy theory on a thread at a time. Herzl rewrote the Tanakh? That seems shockingly unlikely.

Oh dear. Sorry, but I can only cope with one conspiracy theory on a thread at a time. Herzl rewrote the Tanakh? That seems shockingly unlikely.

CYNIC!!!!! of course he rewrote the Tanach---AND the koran-----he INVENTED
ZIONISM ---------last time I peered into the tanach------it was chock-full of
"ZIONISM"---------how did it get there since ZIONISM was invented in 1897 AD

CYNIC!!!!! of course he rewrote the Tanach---AND the koran-----he INVENTED
ZIONISM ---------last time I peered into the tanach------it was chock-full of
"ZIONISM"---------how did it get there since ZIONISM was invented in 1897 AD

Okay, now I'm just confused. Are you saying Zionism is the invention of Herzl in his re-written Tanakh or are you saying that Zionism is a consistent thread all through the texts?

I'm of the opinion that Zionism has been the longing of the Jewish people since the first exile.

Even if it is, this changes nothing. The Jewish leaders embroiled the United States in two World for Israel's sake and murdered the men and crew of the US Liberty in a false flag attempt to get the United States to nuke Cairo. How many Muslims have come out and said the were going to nuke Tel Aviv? The nuking of Cairo would have actually happened if the Liberty had sunk as planned. No wonder the Iranians want the bomb. Who wouldn't when Zionists leaders are certifiably insane.
Even if it is??

What the fuck???

You had a fake quote published in a book. Doesn't it bother you in the least that you're promoting bullshit to the public?

neo-nazi zionists?

:rofl:

thanks for bearing out the fact that anti-semites are ignorant lowlives who can't function in normal society.

Every person in life needs a place to call home. I am a man who foolishly thought that the world I lived in was mine, but a possession I willingly shared with those who lived beside me. At the age of 72, I have come to realize that my agenda is not the agenda of those who rule us. I have done my best to change this. But what is a solitary voice among the multitudes who sell their souls for a few pieces of silver?

Live is a journey! My journey is nearing its end and I will spend the rest of my years knowing I am a failure. Fuck us! To be a failure in the world we live in today is the greatest honor one can bestow upon a human being. The world we live in sucks and I morn for all those who must live in it. As for me, I do not have you die to go to heaven, because I am already there.

Forum List

Back