Is it unethical to pay workers minimum wage (or less)?

nicoleivy5

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2016
Workers pushing for an increase in minimum wage (ethical or unethical)?
635533152910139905-EPA-USA-FAST-FOOD-STRIKE.jpg

What do you guys think? Should the minimum wage be raised? Is it unethical to pay workers less than they deserve?

Most states have their own MW that is higher than the federal MW
besides less that 3% of all workers are paid federal MW so it's not the problem it's made out to be

The kinds of businesses that would love to pay their employees high wages, are the ones most disadvantaged by high minimum wage laws.

At any rate, minimum wage is just corporate market regulation, and I'll be damned before I let those fascist ***** raise the costs of doing business any higher.

When I was down on my luck donated my blood plasma twice a week. Five dollars for the first and seven dollars for the second but I never took a job for minimum wage or accepted one cent of welfare. When you find yourself at the bottom of a hole there is only one way out and that is up. Don't give me a helping hand out of the hole or I will bite your hand off.

What do you guys think? Should the minimum wage be raised? Is it unethical to pay workers less than they deserve?

It's impossible to pay people less than they deserve. You can but it's not about the minimum wage. If both parties agree on a certain dollar amount and shake hands then it is fair. If you are paid too little then give your boss the finger and leave. No legislative action is required. All you have to do is extend your middle finger.

It's impossible to pay people less than they deserve. You can but it's not about the minimum wage. If both parties agree on a certain dollar amount and shake hands then it is fair. If you are paid too little then give your boss the finger and leave. No legislative action is required. All you have to do is extend your middle finger.
People all over the world get paid less than they deserve, just ask anyone working for Nike.

Forum List

Back