Is It True That The Mods Suck Off Big Bulls

i hate threads like this...if you have something to say to a mod..then say it in pm or at least have the balls to say it outright....you will most likely draw a ban for it...but it will only be 3 days or so...(i think)

if one of you mods could take the bull's balls out of your mouth and answer lol

but dont be coy....good gosh you are way to old to be coy and coy is never a good thing

o and if you little magpies are rehashing the pixie, gunny thing...that is dead and over...people cant live on past laurels and you shouldnt be beating them with past laurels....surely yall can find something else to hate over...

i hate threads like this...if you have something to say to a mod..then say it in pm or at least have the balls to say it outright....you will most likely draw a ban for it...but it will only be 3 days or so...(i think)

if one of you mods could take the bull's balls out of your mouth and answer lol

but dont be coy....good gosh you are way to old to be coy and coy is never a good thing

LMAO! I've expected a ban for the last six months. I've been banned from at least ten forums or boards since 1994. As long as there's a new one to go to you can go ahead and bet your ass I will be posting. Doesn't make much difference now anyway. The average life expectancy of a White male being born in this country in 1934 was 61. The average for one being born now is 78..........I'm 77.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back